Buy Divya Vishtinduc Vati – 40 gm (Vshtdc Vt)
Benefits of Divya Vishtinduk Vati
There are many benefits of this herbal remedy. Divya Vishtinduk vati is useful for boosting up the nerve strength. It enhances the immunity and prevent from nervous disorders.
- This herbal remedy acts as a nerve tonic as it supplies proper vitamins and minerals to the nervous system for quick recovery from acute pain.
- It helps to improve the functioning of the nervous system and people of all ages can take this nerve tonic to boost up the nerve strength.
- It is a wonderful remedy for abdominal pain and it may be taken for other abdominal disorders. It helps to get quick relief from abdominal pain.
- This herbal remedy produces no side effects as it may be taken regularly and for a longer period of time to get effective results.
- This produces long lasting results for the people who suffer from any kind of nervous disorders. They can take this remedy to get relief from all the nervous problems.
- It is also a useful remedy for getting rid of tingling and numbness of the extremities. It enhances the strength of nerves and gives relief from numbness and tingling of fingers.
Acute nerve pain
Nerve pain is also referred to as neuralgia. Pain is a symptom of a disease. It is way by which you can come to know that there is something wrong with your body system and it needs attention. Pain is an unpleasant experience. There are numerous causes of pain. Acute nerve pain is one that comes suddenly. Acute nerve pain is sharp and shooting. It follows through the path of a nerve and may occur due to some irritation or damage to the particular nerve. The common nerve pain occurs in diseases such as herpes, trigeminal neuralgia, etc.
Causes of Acute nerve pain
Nerve pain may occur due to variety of causes. Some of the common causes of acute nerve pain are:
- Irritation of the nerve.
- Diseases of the kidneys.
- High blood sugar levels.
- Infections such as herpes, HPV, syphilis, Lyme disease, etc is also responsible for nerve pain.
- Certain medications also produce side effects and produce nerve pain.
- Pressure on nerves due to bones, ligaments, blood vessels, tumours etc.
In most cases, the cause is unknown
Symptoms of acute nerve pain
There are some important symptoms that are associated with acute nerve pain. There is an increased sensitivity along the path of the nerve. Any touch or pressure increases the pain.
There is numbness along the path of the nerve. There is sharp and shooting pain that may come and go along with constant burning pain.
There is complete paralysis of the muscles and weakness of the area that is supplied by the affected nerve.
Home remedies for acute nerve pain
There are many useful home remedies that help to get rid of nerve pain. Home remedies are effective and help in getting rid of acute nerve pain quickly. It is safe to take home remedies for a longer period of time. People suffering from any kind of nerve pain may take the following home remedies to boost up the nerve strength and to get rid of nerve pain. Some important home remedies for nerve pain are:
- Take two cups of water and add one cup or milk to it. Add one teaspoon of ginger powder, one fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of ashwagandha powder. Boil this mixture till it remains to half of the original quantity. Drink this two times in a day for ten day to get relief from nerve pain.
- Nerve pain occurs due to the deficiency of magnesium. One should eat foods that have high magnesium content. Foods such as potato, banana, beans, etc help in getting relief from nerve pain.
- Take a bucket full of hot water and add 40 grams of Epsom salt in it. Soak your legs in it for half an hour. It gives quick relief from nerve pain. It relaxes the calf muscles and help in getting rid of pain and straining of the muscles.
- One should take good sleep to get relief from nerve pain. Take a glass of hot milk and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it before going to sleep to get relaxing and refreshing sleep.
- People suffering from high blood sugar levels should control their blood sugar levels. This is the best way of getting rid of nerve pain that may occur in diabetic people.
- Exercise also helps to get rid of nerve pain. Exercise increases the flow of blood to all parts of the body and gives relief from nerve pain.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it affects the functioning of nerves. It can worsen the pain. Therefore, one should stop drinking alcohol to get rid of nerve pain.