Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease of the joints. It is an autoimmune disease and produce pain and swelling in the affected joints. The joints and tissues around the affected parts become inflamed. Mainly hand and feet joints are inflamed. People suffering with rheumatoid arthritis suffer a lot of pain and are unable to carry out daily living activities. Autoimmune disease results when our immune system starts attacking our own body cells. Antibodies are present in the blood that start attacking own body cells and results in inflammation. In rheumatoid arthritis the immune system attacks the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease and may result in excessive swelling and pain. Slowly it may result in the deformity of the joint. Rheumatoid arthritis affects all the parts of the body. Fever and tiredness is present due to inflammation of the joints. Major organs such as heart, lungs and kidneys are affected easily in people suffering with rheumatoid arthritis. Heart attack is most common in people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a severe condition that may cause immobility.
Signs and symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis
Symptoms may be mild or severe. Symptoms may come and go. Some people do not experience any symptoms for a longer period of time. Some people may have constant symptoms. Some common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Pain is the most common symptom. Pain is severe and continuous. Patient is unable to get out of bed due to severe pain.
- Affected joints become tender to touch.
- Swelling may be present.
- Redness of the joints indicate inflammation.
- Immobility of the affected joint is common.
- Stiffness in the early morning is also a common symptom.
- Fatigue and tiredness is present due to extreme weakness and pain in the joints.
- Fever is generally present due to inflammation of the joints.
- Anaemia and weight loss are common in people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
Causes of Rheumatoid arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder and results when immune system starts attacking the healthy cells and tissues of the joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is more common in women and may occur after the middle age.
- Genes and hormonal changes are also linked to the disease to some extent.
Buy Divya Singhnad Guggul (SHND GGL) 40 gm
Natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
Divya Singhnad guggul is an excellent remedy for the natural treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. There are many rheumatoid arthritis herbal remedies, but this herbal remedies is the most effective herbal remedy. It is one of the best gout herbal remedies that help in the treatment of all joint diseases. Divya Singhnad guggul helps in boosting up the immune system and prevents the destruction of healthy cells. It increases the energy of the joints and helps in increasing the flexibility and movement of the joints. Divya Singhnad guggul supplies nutrition to the joints and gives relief from pain and swelling. Regular intake of this herbal remedy prevents flare ups of the disease. It is an excellent natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis as it helps in reducing the inflammation slowly and naturally. This herbal remedy also prevents other organs from getting infected. There are other gout herbal remedies, but it is found to be the most effective remedy. People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis should take this remedy regularly to get rid of pain and swelling and to prevent regular flare ups.
Home remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Home remedies are very useful for preventing the flare ups and also for boosting up the immune system. Home remedies provide nutrition to the joints and help in quick healing. Useful home remedies for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and therefore is an excellent home remedy for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Make a paste from turmeric powder and apply it on the painful joint to get immediate relief from pain and swelling.
- Ginger is also useful for inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. Ginger may be eaten raw or may be used in tea. It boosts up the immunity and prevents flare ups of the disease. Ginger helps in reducing the stiffness of the joints.
- Garlic is an excellent home remedy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. You can make a paste of garlic and apply it every day on the inflamed joints. It will give you immediate relief from pain and swelling. Garlic may be taken internally to boost up the immune system.
- Massage the affected joints with eucalyptus oil. It helps in giving nutrition to the joints and reduces stiffness and pain. It gives quick relief.
- Cinnamon can be used as a useful remedy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis at home. Drink cinnamon tea everyday to reduce stiffness of the joints.
- You can also apply hot and cold compresses to reduce stiffness and swelling of the joints. This is a useful home remedy to get rid of inflammation.
- Drink more water to maintain acid base balance and to reduce the inflammation by natural detoxification.
- Almond oil may be applied on the affected joints. Almond oil supplies proper nutrition to the affected cells and tissues of the joints. It also enhances the blood circulation and reduces pain and stiffness.
- Flaxseeds are also useful in preventing the pain and swelling of the joints. Soak some flaxseeds and make a paste. Eat one teaspoon of flaxseeds paste with hot milk to reduce pain and stiffness.
Prevention of Rheumatoid arthritis
Some precautions may help you to prevent rheumatoid arthritis. People who are prone to suffer from joint diseases should take following precautions:
- Regular exercise is very important to keep body healthy. One should do exercise to remain fit and healthy.
- One should eat healthy and nutritious food to avoid joint pains. Nutritious food should be eaten to provide energy to the body cells and to boost up the immune system.
- People suffering from autoimmune disorders should do meditation because it helps in reducing stress.
- Yoga asana also help in boosting up the strength of the joints. One should perform regular yoga to increase the strength of the joints.