Headache is a symptom that is associated with many other diseases. People of all ages suffer from headache at some point of life. Headache may be temporary or may be permanent. Headache may be acute or chronic. Chronic headache occurs in many types of brain disease. There is pain in any part of the head. Different people may experience different type of pain. Some may complain of dull, aching pain, some people complain of throbbing headache. Some may have intense and sharp pain in the head. It is very important to determine the cause of the headache to get the right treatment. Headaches may be of different types such as tension headache, migraine headache, cluster headache etc. Pain in the head may also occur due to head injury, decreased supply of blood to the brain, stress, etc. Acute headache is easy to treat but one should know the right cause before taking any remedy for headache. Some people can get relief by head message because it helps in the proper circulation of the blood to the brain.
Causes of different types of headache
Headache may be produced by different causes. Ever person may have a different cause of headache. Some common or general causes of headache are:
- Stress is an important cause of headache in young people. They have stress due to career or work. Continuous stress can produce chronic headache problems in young individuals.
- Some people suffer from pain in the head due to irregular sleep pattern. People doing night jobs may not get proper time to sleep and they complain of frequent headaches.
- Continuous exposure to sun can also produce headache. Some individuals are very sensitive and they cannot tolerate the heat of the sun and may experience headache due to extreme sunlight.
- Many people are depressed and they have negative thoughts in their mind. This may also cause headache.
- Some people experience headache after eating certain foods. For example, there are many individuals who may experience headache when they eat dairy products, some may experience headache by eating banana, etc.
- Exposure to loud noise for a constant period of time can also produce headache. People who work in factories and near the heavy machines can suffer from continuous complaint of headache.
- People who suffer from brain diseases such as meningitis, brain tumour, encephalitis can also complain of headache.
- Women suffer from headache during premenstrual period, during menstruation, or during menopause. This occurs due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Children may complain of headache due to weakness of vision. Such children may also complain of inability of reading the blackboard from a distance. In children weakness of sight is the most common cause of headache.
Buy Divya Sadbindu Tail
Natural headache relief
There are many natural remedies to get relief from headache. It is very difficult to choose the right treatment for headache. In conventional system, there is no proper treatment available for headache. It is very important to determine the cause of headache to get the proper treatment. Divya Sadbindu tail is a combination of natural remedies. It gives natural headache relief. This oil can be used to massage the head gently. It helps to increase the blood supply to the brain. It is an excellent external application and oil for headaches. It is suitable for all types of headaches. It does not produce any side effects as this herbal remedy has to be used externally. This is also a natural sinus relief. This is suitable oil for headaches and gives natural headache relief. It may be applied on the head everyday to boost up the energy and to prevent frequent attacks of headache.
Benefits of Divya Sadbindu tail
- It is natural oil for headaches. It consists of natural herbs that nourish the brain.
- It is a great herbal tonic for brain. It not only gives relief from headache but also gives relief from stress and depression.
- It also helps to increase the concentration of mind.
- It may be used regularly as it does not produce any adverse effects.
- It is a great natural sinus relief. It gives relief from sinusitis and other problems of head.
- It may used by people of any age as it is a natural oil for headaches. Children can apply this oil everyday to improve their vision and to get rid of headache.
Home remedies for headache
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of headache. Home remedies provide natural relief for headache. Home remedies for headache are safe and can be used regularly to avoid repeated attacks of headache. Some common home remedies for headache are:
- Take some water and boil it. Add some peppermint and one tea spoon of lemon juice to it. Drink it every day to get rid of frequent attacks of headache.
- Take a glass of hot water and put one teaspoon of ginger juice to it. Drink this water in the morning to get rid of headaches. It is an excellent home remedy for all types of headache.
- Make a paste of sandalwood and apply it on your forehead. Keep it for half an hour. It will give cooling effect to your brain and will prevent recurrent attacks of headache.
- Meditation and yoga exercise are very good for people suffering from recurrent attacks of headache. Meditation also gives relief from stress and depression.
- Do not go out in the sun if you cannot tolerate heat of the sun. Take an umbrella when you go out in the sun or wear a cap to protect direct exposure to the sun.
- Always eat a healthy diet so that proper blood circulation may take place in your body. Proper diet helps to supply proper oxygen to the brain cells and prevent headache.
- Massage your head with almond oil in the morning and take a head wash after one hour. This will also help to prevent recurrent headaches.
- Never miss your meals. Always eat food at proper time to avoid headaches.
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder to one glass of hot milk and you can also add one teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and drink it every day to avoid headaches.