Buy Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati (40 gm)
Causes of acne
The main cause of acne is not known, but in most cases it is believed that acne occurs due to imbalance of the hormones. Testosterone is the main hormone that is responsible for producing acne in young boys and girls. As the level of testosterone increases in the blood, oil glands start secreting more secretion. This causes blockage of the pores and can lead to bacterial growth. Other causes of acne are:
- The main cause of acne and pimples in young boys and girls is hormonal imbalance. During puberty, hormonal changes take place that result in acne in young boys and girls.
- Excessive use of cosmetic products can also harm the skin and produce acne.
- Eating oily food and fried things can also cause more oil production and this can give rise to acne.
- Some prescription remedies can also produce side effects and can lead to imbalance of hormones that may produce acne.
- In some people acne occurs due to transfer of the genes from the parents.
- Pregnant women may also suffer from acne due to hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy.
Signs and symptoms of acne
People having acne and pimples may show the following signs and symptoms. Some important signs and symptoms of acne are:
- The skin becomes raised and looks hard
- There is itching on the face due to release of greasy substance
- Skin looks oily
- Some people may have pain due to the presence of chronic acne
- Chronic acne may leave dark spots on the skin
Natural treatment for acne
One may find numerous products in the market. It becomes very difficult for a person to choose the right product for the treatment of acne. Harsh creams can damage your skin. Therefore, it is important that one should choose the best natural acne treatment. Patanjali Nimb ghan is a combination of natural remedies for pimples. The herbs found in this natural treatment for acne is safe and do not produce any side effects. It is one of the best natural acne treatments. It provides complete relief from acne and prevents reoccurrence. It consists of best natural remedies for pimples.
Benefits of Patanjali Nimb ghan vati:
Patanjali nimb ghan is a natural remedy for the treatment of acne.
- It is useful for all types of acne
- It is safe to use and does not produce any adverse effects on the skin
- It can be used regularly for a prolonged period of time
- The herbs present in this remedy helps to purify your blood and prevent reoccurrence of acne
- It also helps to remove dark spots and scars of acne
- It nourishes your skin with nutrients and brings a natural glow on your face
Tips to prevent acne
One may take some precautions to prevent acne. Some useful tips to prevent acne are:
- Keep your skin clean and dry. Always wash your face with Luke warm water to remove dirt and dust
- Do not squeeze out pus from pimples as it may spread to all over the face and can cause more infection
- Do not touch your skin with dirty hands. Always wash your hands before touching your face
- Wipe your face with a clean towel
- Do not use cosmetics that contain harsh chemicals. Always use mild cosmetic products that contain natural ingredients
- Avoid eating fried and oily food
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking
- Women should avoid taking birth control pills as these can cause hormonal imbalance
- Avoid stress by doing meditation as meditation helps to make your mind sound and healthy
Home remedies for acne
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of acne. Home remedies are safe and effective. Some effective home remedies are:
- Take unboiled milk and put a few pieces of nutmeg to make a paste. Apply it on the acne. Keep it for one hour and then wash with lukewarm water. This gives relief from acne.
- Add one tea spoon of honey to one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and make a paste. Apply it on face and keep it for two hours. Then wash with warm water. It will give you best results.
- Take some orange peels and dry them. Grind dried orange peels and make powder. Add some water to this powder to make a paste. Apply it on face, it helps to nourish your skin and gives relief from acne.
- Mint leaves also help in giving relief from acne. Take out juice from mint leaves and apply on acne. Keep it for one or two hours and wash your face with fresh water.
- Grind some fenugreek seeds and make powder. Make a paste by adding water and apply it directly on the pimples. Keep it for half an hour and then wash off with Luke warm water.
- Take dried neem leaves and grind to make powder. Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder and water or milk to make paste. Apply it on face and get relief from acne.
- Add two teaspoon of rose water and two teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it with cotton on acne to get relief from acne and pimples.
- Take sandalwood powder and add rosewater to make paste. Apply paste on acne for twenty minutes. Wash with lukewarm water to give you relief.