Buy Divya Laxmi Vilas Ras 40 gm (Lxmi)
Causes of skin disorders and diseases
There are different types of skin disorders and diseases and every skin disease has a different cause. Some of the important causes of skin disorders are:
- Excessive secretion from the oil glands present in the skin causes acne and pimples in young boys and girls. Hormonal imbalance also results in skin problems such as acne and pimples.
- Excessive exposure to sun can cause sun burns and discoloration of the skin.
- Ageing is also a natural cause of many skin problems. Wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, skin pigmentation are the common skin problems that occur due to ageing.
- Some skin diseases are due to autoimmune disorders. There is no real cause for it but one’s own body immunity affects the healthy cells of the skin.
- Excessive uses of harmful cosmetics that contain chemical substances also produce skin diseases and disorders.
- Deficiency of important nutrients such as vitamins and minerals can also produce skin diseases.
Symptoms of skin diseases and disorders
There are some common symptoms that may occur in every kind of skin problem. Some common symptoms that may occur in various skin diseases are:
- Itching occurs in almost all skin problems
- Redness and burning of the skin may occur due to inflammation of the skin
- Roughness and dryness may occur
- Bleeding may occur due to excessive scratching
- Some skin diseases may produce pus
Natural treatment for skin diseases and disorders
Natural treatment is the best treatment for any type of skin diseases. There are larger numbers of natural skin care products available in the market. It is very difficult to make a choice from so many different products available on the shelf. One should properly read all the ingredients about the skin care products. One of the best treatments for skin diseases and disorders is Divya Laxmi Vilas ras. This is a natural herbal remedy that provides quick relief from skin diseases. Divya Laxmi vilas ras is a wonderful herbal remedy used traditionally for the treatment of sinuses and skin problems. It consists of herbs that provide natural ingredients to your skin to make it glow. Your skin looks beautiful when you take this remedy every day. Some of the important benefits of this herbal remedy are:
- It boosts up the immune system and provides relief from skin diseases naturally
- It does not produce any side effects as it is a natural remedy and consists of natural herbs
- It is useful for all types of skin diseases
- It is also a useful sinuses natural remedy. There are large number of sinuses natural remedies, but this is the most important and beneficial herbal remedy. It helps in the treatment of sinus infection.
- It is also a useful and natural ascitis cure. It provides relief from swelling of the skin.
Home remedies for skin diseases
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of skin disease and disorders. Home remedies also provide natural ascitis cure. Some effective home remedies for the treatment of skin disorders are:
- Prepare a mixture by adding one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice with one teaspoon of coconut or almond oil. Apply this mixture to the affected part of the skin. It will give you relief from itching and burning.
- Make a paste by adding yoghurt and oatmeal. Apply this on the skin and keep for half an hour. It is an excellent remedy for tanning of the skin.
- Aloe Vera is a natural plant used for making many skin care products. You can directly apply aloe Vera juice on the skin to get rid of itching and burning. It brings a natural glow on the skin and also helps to prevent signs of ageing.
- Neem also has anti-inflammatory properties. Grind some neem leaves and mix with water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the inflammatory region of the skin to get quick relief.
- Turmeric is also a good home remedy for the skin diseases. Make a turmeric paste by adding turmeric powder and yoghurt and apply it as a pack after two or three days. It brings glow on the skin and helps to reduce tanning of the skin. It helps to maintain a fair colour of your skin.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice and mix with one tea spoon of mustard oil to apply on head to reduce the dandruff. It is an excellent remedy for dandruff.
- One should eat a well balanced diet to keep skin healthy. Fruits and vegetables provide necessary nutrients to the skin and prevent skin diseases. Regular intake of fruits brings a glowing appearance of the skin.
- Reduce the intake of medications, alcohol, smoking and other harmful products.
- Do not apply too many cosmetics on the skin. Only choose natural and safe cosmetic products.
- Drink more water to remove the toxic substances from the body. Water helps in the purification of the blood and helps in the natural treatment of acne and pimples.