Divya Kutajghan Vati is a wonderful dysentery treatment. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food. It is one of the best natural remedies for IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. People suffering from any kind of digestive problem can take this herbal remedy for the treatment. This is a natural dysentery treatment and helps in getting rid of loose and watery stools quickly. It helps to get rid of weakness by boosting up the body energy. It helps in balancing the salt and water balance in the body. It helps to retain water and salt contents by acting on the digestive system. It prevents recurrent attacks of dysentery by helping in proper digestion of the food. It is an excellent dysentery treatment and may be taken regularly to boost up the functioning of the digestive organs. There are many natural remedies for IBS but this is a time tested herbal product that helps in giving long lasting results for IBS treatment. This is a safe and natural product for the digestive system problems. It stimulates the functioning of the digestive organs and helps proper digestion and absorption of the food. It is a safe treatment and suitable for the people of all ages. The natural remedies for IBS in this product are safe and traditionally proved to be very helpful for boosting up the immune system and normal functioning of the digestive organs.
Buy Divya Kutajghan Vati – 40 gm (Ktjghn)
Benefits of Divya Kutajghan Vati
There are many benefits of taking Divya Kutajghan vati. This is a natural treatment and helps to avoid any kind of surgical treatment for digestive disorders.
- It is a natural remedy for the treatment of chronic gastric problems. It helps by stimulating the functioning of all digestive organs.
- It gives relief from recurrent attacks of infection of the digestive organs by harmful germs. It boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infection of the digestive system.
- It gives quick relief from the bloody and watery stools. It helps by balancing the acid base balance of the stomach.
- It helps the digestive organs to secrete enzymes and other digestive juice for proper digestion of the food. It also helps in proper food absorption to prevent diarrhoea.
- It also boosts up the energy of the body. People feel weak and tired due to loss of water and salts from the body. This is a natural remedy that makes you feel healthy.
- It prevents the recurrent episodes of dysentery and it is a safe remedy for long term treatment. It may be taken by people of all ages for the treatment of digestive disorders.
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder of the digestive system. There are many symptoms that help to diagnose this condition. It is a chronic condition and may be accompanied by a variety of symptoms. This condition is diagnosed if a person complains of abdominal pain for the last three months or more. There is frequency of stool along with pain. There is a history of discomfort and no relief by bowel movement. Stool may be of different consistency. Bout of symptoms may occur for different periods of time.
Causes of IBS
The main cause of the problem is not well understood. Scientists believe that a combination of different physical and mental health issues may be responsible for producing irritable bowel syndrome. Some of the important conditions that can lead to the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are:
If there is a problem in brain gut signals, it can cause IBS symptoms. It can produce changes in bowel habits, pain and discomfort.
When the motility of the gastro intestinal tract is affected, it can cause problems. If there is slow movement, it can cause constipation and fast motility can produce diarrhoea. If there are contractions of the muscles, abdominal pain may occur due to sudden spasms of the muscles.
Psychological problems such as stress, panic disorders, anxiety, and depression can also produce the symptoms of IBS.
An infection of the stomach by bacteria also develops the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Recurrent bacterial infections can make the condition chronic.
Bacterial overgrowth in the small intestines can also cause irritable bowel syndrome. These are harmful bacteria and can disturb the functioning of healthy bacteria present in the human gut.
Imbalance of the hormones in the body is also responsible for producing the symptoms of IBS. It is found that women suffer from the symptoms of IBS during menstrual periods.
Genes also play some role in producing the symptoms. It is believed that this condition also runs in the families.
Many people are sensitive to certain foods and eating of such foods can produce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Symptoms of IBS
The most important symptom of IBS is abdominal pain. There are recurrent episodes of cramps in the abdomen and disturbance of bowel habits. Other symptoms that are associated with this condition are:
- There are frequent bowel movements
- The consistency of the stool is semisolid
- There is a lot of discomfort while passing stool
- Constipation may be present in some individuals
- There is feeling as if something is still left in the rectum
- Presence of blood and mucus in the stool may also occur
Home remedies for Irritable bowel syndrome
Home remedies give quick relief from the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to boost up energy and immune system. Home remedies help in getting rid of the symptoms of IBS quickly. Some effective home remedies for IBS are:
Mint is a good home remedy. Chew a few fresh leaves of mint after eating food. It helps in proper digestion of the food.
Papaya seeds are also good for getting rid of digestive problems. Dry papaya seeds in the sun and grind them in a mixture. Add half teaspoon of papaya seeds powder everyday to boost up the functioning of the digestive organs.
Ajwain or aniseeds also give relief from stomach problems. Take a pinch of black salt and few aniseeds and mix them together. Eat it and drink a glass of warm water to get relief from pain in the abdomen.