Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo -200 ml
Benefits of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is a beneficial product for people who suffer from any type of hair problem. It helps in reducing hair fall and improves hair growth naturally.
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is an herbal hair loss treatment and it provides essential nutrients to the hair roots for proper growth of the hair and to reduce hair fall.
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is also recommended for dandruff and itching of the scalp. It nourishes the scalp with essential herbs that are traditionally believed to the best solution for hair falling treatment.
- Some people suffer from eczema of the scalp. After using this shampoo regularly it helps in reducing the itching and redness of the scalp.
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo promotes growth of hair naturally by supplying essential herbal nutrients to the scalp.
- Women generally suffer from hair fall during pregnancy and after child birth. They may use this shampoo regularly as it is safe and will not produce any side effects. It will prevent hair fall during pregnancy.
Ingredients of Patanjali kesh kanti shampoo
Patanjali Kesh kanti shampoo is made up of all natural ingredients that are natural and safe. The natural ingredients of this shampoo provide nutrition to the scalp and prevent hair fall. They work together to make your hair look strong and healthy. The ingredients of Patanjali kesh kanti shampoo are:
Reetha (Sapindus trifoliatus): It has been used traditionally for the growth of hair. It is believed to be an excellent herb for nourishing hair naturally. It gives natural shine to your hair and makes them look strong and healthy.
Amla (Emblica offcinalis): This is also found to be an excellent remedy for preventing hair fall. It provides nutrients to your hair. It is a rich source of vitamins that prevent hair fall and helps to get rid of dryness and roughness of hair.
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba): This herb may be used for the treatment of any kind of hair problem. It prevents early graying of hair. It nourishes the hair from the roots and stimulates quick growth. It is a wonderful herb that gives natural shine to your hair.
Henna (Lawsonia innermis): It is a natural rejuvenator for your hair. It gives natural shine and color to your hair. It has been used traditionally to increase the natural strength of hair. It also prevents dryness of hair by providing moisture to the scalp.
Shikakai (Acacia Concinna): Shikakai is also believed to a wonderful natural herb for hair rejuvenation. It acts as a natural tonic for your hair growth. It stimulates the formation of new hair roots to make your hair look thick and strong. It also gives natural shine and color to your hair.
Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It helps to prevent diseases of the scalp. It is a useful remedy to prevent dryness and roughness of hair. It also prevents bacterial infection of the scalp.
Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi): As the name indicates, it is an herbal remedy that helps to enhance the strength and length of your hair. It makes your hair long and strong. It also produces natural shine to in your hair.
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum): This herb is a useful ingredient that helps to give shine to the hair. It also helps in growing of more hair. It makes your hair long and strong. It is also useful to prevent scalp disease. It provides natural moisture to the scalp.
Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia): This herb prevents hair fall and premature graying of hair. It stimulates the growth of hair and is found to be a useful remedy for enhancing hair growth. It also makes your hair thick and strong.
Haldi (Curcuma longa): This acts as a natural antibiotic and protects your hair from bacterial infection. It is a useful remedy to prevent scalp diseases such as eczema, and psoriasis. It gives natural shine to your hair. It also gives natural color to hair.
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): It is found to be an effective herb for the treatment of premature graying of hair and hair fall. It increases the strength of the roots of hair and prevent hair fall. It also makes your hair look strong and shiny.
Ghrit Kumari (Aloe vera): It is a natural herb that provides strength to hair. It also gives natural shine to hair. It is a natural tonic for your hair and makes your hair shiny and beautiful. You can get beautiful, long and shiny hair by using this shampoo regularly.
Amba Haldi (Curcuma amada): This is a natural herb that provides color to your hair. It is a natural hair rejuvenator herb that gives natural shine to your hair. It also prevents diseases of the scalp. It moisturizes your scalp and prevents dryness.
Directions to use:
It may be used regularly to prevent hair fall and to give natural shine and strength to the hair. It does not produce any side effects as it is made up of natural herbs. It may be used by the people of all age groups. Take one teaspoon of shampoo on your palm and rub it gently all over your head. Keep it for 5-10 minutes and rinse with water. It will provide natural shine to your hair.
All the herbs included in Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo are recommended for hair growth and it is a wonderful herbal shampoo for hair growth. It provides nourishment to the hair cells for proper growth.
It is recommended for reducing itching of the scalp and also helps in the treatment of dandruff.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is helpful in for the growth of hair as all the herbs present in this shampoo provide rejuvenation to the hair cells.
How t o use
Wash your hair. Take some shampoo on your palm and apply gently all over the head. Rub gently and it gives good foam. Wash with water and you will feel rejuvenated. Your hair will become silky. Hair becomes strong and healthy after using this shampoo regularly.
- Sometimes hair fall occurs due to lack of nutrition. People who do not take proper diet may suffer from loss of hair. It is very important to take nutritious diet to rejuvenate hair cells. Vitamins and minerals are important for hair growth.
- Fruits and green vegetables are rich in vitamins and mineral. Therefore, fruits should be increased to get vitamins and minerals.
- Oily and fried food should be reduced as they may increase the itching of scalp.
- Water and other fluids should be taken more as it helps to remove toxic substances from the body and help in growth of hair.
Life style changes
- Roots of hair weaken by frequent washing of hair with shampoos that are available in the market.
- Oiling of hair is important to provide nutrition to the roots and to increase the strength of hair shaft.
- Yoga exercise is also helpful in reducing the stress that may be the main cause of hair loss in young people.
Home remedies for hair fall
- Take some pieces of amla and boil in water. Let the water reduce to half and use this water to wash your hair. Amla is very good for growth of hair.
- Take some henna leaves and boil in mustard oil. Filter the oil and apply it on your scalp to get health hair. This oil mixed with henna leaves will also strengthen your hair.
- Take onion and rub it all over the scalp or on the bald patches. It is found to be an effective remedy for hair fall.
- Juice of carrot, lettuce and alfalfa is proved to be beneficial in preventing hair fall. You may mix equal parts of these three and drink it every day.
- Coconut oil is also beneficial for hair growth. Massage hair everyday with coconut oil to promote growth of hair.
- Curd also provides nutrition to the hair. Wash your hair with curd and then with plain water. It will help to strengthen your hair.
- Take some mustard oil and put some curd in it. Mix it well and then apply it over the scalp. Keep it for half an hour. Then wash your hair with simple water to get shiny hair.
I’m 25 years old. My hair starts falling at the age of twenty. I used different shampoos, oils and soap but I did not get any relief. I was searching for some natural cure for my hair fall and for good growth of hair. Then I read about Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo. I bought this shampoo and started using it every week. I got wonderful results within one month. My hair falling has stopped and my hair has started growing well. Thanks, Neena, US
I’m 20 years old and was having rapid hair fall. I consulted many doctors but did not find any relief. My friend suggested me to use Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo. She told me that it is an herbal shampoo and will not produce any side effects. It is a wonderful product as I got good results in few weeks. Thanks Mona, India.