Divya Dant Manjan is an herbal tooth powder that helps in whitening of teeth as well as for keeping teeth healthy. It is a natural dental powder which consists of herbs that are traditionally believed to be useful for keeping optimum health of teeth and gums. Divya Dant Manjan is wonderful herbal product that is recommended for the treatment of teeth and gum diseases. The main role of this tooth powder is that it provides nourishment to the teeth and gums. This natural dental powder may be used by people of any age as it is natural and safe. There are no adverse effects produced by this herbal tooth powder. Divya Dant Manjan tooth powder is an herbal product that helps in the treatment of gingivitis, decayed tooth, cavities, etc. It is also recommended for children who get cavities in teeth due to excessive eating of sweets and chocolates. Old people who suffer from weak teeth may also use this natural tooth powder everyday to get relief from toothache.
Buy Divya Dant Manjan (Tooth Powder) 100 gm
Benefits of Divya Dant Manjan
- Divya Dant Manjan is useful for getting healthy teeth. Regular use of this herbal tooth powder helps to prevent teeth and gum disease.
- Divya Dant Manjan is beneficial for people who suffer from frequent inflammation of teeth and gums.
- Divya Dant Manjan helps to prevent decaying of teeth and cavities due to eating of too much sweets and sugary things.
- Divya Dant Manjan helps to prevent bad breath from the mouth and also provide essential minerals that are required for the development of healthy teeth.
- Divya Dant Manjan helps to prevent discoloration of teeth or staining of teeth due to chewing of tobacco or smoking cigarettes.
- Divya Dant Manjan gives freshness in the mouth for a longer period of time and helps in healthy teeth functioning.
- Divya Dant Manjan decreases the chances of getting pain in tooth due to formation of microbes.
- Divya Dant Manjan is a useful herbal tooth powder for preventing any type of tooth problems in children as well as in adults.
- Divya Dant Manjan is made up of natural ingredients that are believed to be useful for getting healthy and white teeth.
- Divya Dant Manjan gives fresh breath from the mouth for whole day and prevents any formation of plaque.
Direction of use
Divya Dant Manjan should be used two times in a day, once in the morning and secondly at night after finishing dinner before sleep.
It is also required to make some lifestyle changes to get healthy teeth. Individuals who want to prevent tooth problems should start using this herbal tooth powder two times in a day. It is very important to brush teeth twice in a day.
One should avoid eating too much sweets and sugary products as it may get stuck in the teeth and creates a favorable environment of the germs to proliferate and lead to tooth decay.
Fruits and vegetables are very important for boosting up the immunity as they are rich in vitamins and minerals. Therefore, fruits and vegetables should be eaten more to prevent teeth cavities.
Milk and milk products should be increased as they provide calcium to the body which is required for healthy teeth formation.
One should avoid drinking too much tea and coffee as these beverages may stain the teeth and causes discoloration of the teeth
Cigarette smokers should reduce smoking as it is also a leading cause of staining of teeth. They should wash teeth or brush teeth after smoking to prevent staining of teeth.
Fried foods and sticky foods should be avoided as they may stuck in teeth and cause production of microbes that may cause decaying of teeth
Do not drink milk at night before sleeping as this may give rise to development of microbes that may produce destruction of tooth enamel
Home remedies for tooth problems
- Neem is believed to be a traditional herb for getting healthy teeth. People who neem stem to clean their teeth get strong and healthy teeth.
- Mix a pinch of salt and mustard oil. Use this mixture for cleaning of teeth. It helps to prevent decaying and gives whitening teeth.
- Clove is a unique and well remedy for toothache and any other tooth problem. Clove oil may be used to apply on the affected tooth to get relief from pain and inflammation.
- You may keep one clove on the affected tooth and the juice of clove will help to give relief from pain immediately.
- Onion juice is also believed to be useful in the treatment of toothache and other tooth problems. It is a great home remedy as it is easily available in every home.
- Turmeric is also a well known home remedy for its anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric may be put in milk to get relief from toothache and prevent inflammation.
I’m 32 years old. I was suffering from cavities in teeth. My dentist asked me to go for extraction of the affected tooth. I did not want to lose my tooth. I was looking for some natural remedy to prevent recurrent tooth infection. My friend suggested me to use this herbal tooth powder for may tooth problems. I started using this tooth powder. My pain subsided within two days and inflammation also started disappearing. This is a wonderful natural tooth powder for all tooth problems. Thanks, Meena, India.
I’m 30 years old and was having severe toothache and inflammation of the gums. My dentist prescribed me to take antibiotics for five days. I took antibiotics which gave me temporary relief. My stomach also got upset by taking antibiotics. After sometime, inflammation started again. My dentist asked me to do root canalling of one tooth and to do extraction of the other. I was worried about the surgery. I searched on the internet and read about Divya Dant Manjan. It is an herbal tooth powder. I started using this tooth powder for my tooth problems. I used it for two weeks and got relief from toothache as well as inflammation of the gums in a short period of time. I’m regularly using this tooth powder for healthy teeth maintenance. Thanks, Bob, US.