Digestive system consists of different organs. Our digestive system starts from mouth and ends at anus. The main parts of our digestive system are mouth, oesophagus, stomach, liver, small intestine, large intestine, rectum and anus. Different parts of the digestive system perform different functions. Digestion of food takes place in the mouth and stomach. Small intestines help in the absorption of the food and large intestine helps in the absorption of water. One has to eat a well balanced diet and maintain healthy lifestyle for maintaining healthy digestive system. There are different types of diseases that may affect different parts of the digestive system. Diseases of the digestive system may produce stomach discomfort. Digestion of the food begins in the mouth. Further digestion of the food takes place in the stomach. Stomach secretes hydrochloric acid which helps in the digestion of food. Sometimes excessive secretion of the hydrochloric acid may take place which may give rise to hyperacidity. There are other diseases of the digestive system also such as stomach cancer, hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, obstruction of the intestines, etc.
Buy Divya Bilwadi Churna 100 gm (Blwdi Chu)
Causes of digestive system diseases
As there are different parts of the digestive system, therefore the causes of different diseases may be different. Some of the common causes of digestive system diseases are:
- Diet is the most important cause. People who eat spicy and fried foods may suffer from digestive system problems.
- Many people do not eat their meals on regular time which may also lead to certain digestive system diseases.
- Eating late dinner is also a cause of certain disease.
- Smoking and alcohol is the major cause of many digestive system disorders.
- Stress is an aggravating factor and may cause digestive system diseases. People who remain under mental stress may have digestive problems.
- Intake of too many medications may produce digestive problems. People who take too many over the counter medications without consulting a physician may suffer from digestive disorders.
- People suffering from other health problems such as diabetes may also suffer from digestive problems.
Symptoms of digestive diseases
People suffering from digestive diseases may have certain common symptoms. Some important symptoms of digestive diseases are:
- Indigestion is the most important symptom. People suffering from digestive system diseases are not able to properly digest the food.
- Flatulence is another important symptom. People may have sensation of fullness and bloating in the abdomen.
- Some people suffer from pain in the stomach region and may also have constipation.
- Hyperacidity is also an important symptom that indicates digestive disorder.
- Some people may have increased appetite or loss of appetite. It may also be accompanied by diarrhoea or loose watery stool.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present with certain digestive diseases.
- People may have weight loss or weight gain.
- Fever may be present if a person suffers from inflammation of the gastric organs.
Natural cure for digestive disorders
Natural remedies are very useful for the disorders of the digestive system. Natural remedies are safe and provide quick relief from stomach discomfort. Natural remedies help to maintain healthy digestive system without producing any side effects. Divya bilwadi churna is an excellent natural cure for hyperacidity. It gives immediate relief from any kind of stomach discomfort. It also helps in the normal functioning of the digestive system. People suffering from any kind of digestive disease should take Divya Bilwadi churna regularly to get rid of symptoms. It helps in improving the appetite and also gives relief from flatulence and constipation.
Divya Bilwadi churna is also useful for people suffering from diarrhoea and pain in the abdomen. It is an important natural cure for hyperacidity. It stimulates the cells of the digestive system and prevents production of excessive acid from the stomach cells. It gives relief from all signs and symptoms of digestive diseases and help to maintain healthy digestive system naturally.
Home remedies for digestive diseases
Home remedies are useful in preventing digestive diseases. Home remedies are safe and provide immediate relief from digestive disorders. Some useful home remedies for digestive disease are given here:
- People suffering from hyperacidity should drink cold milk two or three times in a day. Cold milk helps in balancing the acid base balance in the body and gives relief from hyperacidity.
- People suffering from hyperacidity should brush teeth at night before sleeping. One should also clean the tongue properly at night before going to sleep to prevent the formation of excessive acid in the stomach.
- One should avoid eating spicy food and fried foods to prevent acidity and flatulence. One should concentrate on eating healthy food. Fruits and vegetables help to increase immunity of the body. One should eat appropriate amount of all the nutrients to remain fit and healthy.
- Water is excellent home remedy for hyperacidity. One should drink more water to neutralize the effects of acid in the stomach. Do not drink water immediately after eating food. One should drink water after half an hour.
- Regular exercise or morning walk also helps in reducing the formation of acid in the stomach. Yoga asana also gives relief from digestive disorders. One should do regular exercise for proper functioning of all the body organs.
- Alcohol and smoking should be completely avoided by the people suffering from any kind of digestive diseases. Smoking and alcohol increases the formation of acid in the stomach that may aggravate the symptoms.
- Avoid taking over the counter medications without consulting a physician. Intake of excessive medication can affect the functioning of the digestive organs.
- Try to eat smaller meals. Do not eat too fast. Eat slowly while properly chewing your food. It helps in easy and proper digestion of the food.
- If you are suffering from constipation, then add more fibres to your diet. Increase fibrous foods such as cabbage, green leafy vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Do not lie down immediately after eating food. It may produce flatulence and indigestion. Sit up for at least two hours for proper digestion of the food.
- Avoid too much consumption of tea and coffee as these are acid producing drinks and may cause hyperacidity.