Divya Arshkalp Vati is a piles herbal remedy that helps in the treatment of piles. It is a natural remedy that prevents surgery and helps in natural piles cure. It is a wonderfulpiles herbal cure that does not produce any side effects and leads to complete restoration of health. This is a unique and well known piles herbal remedy that gives quick relief from piles. In conventional system, there is no cure for piles and many people are advised to go for surgery to get rid of pain and inflammation of the engorged veins. Piles are a common problem that occurs among men and women of any age. The most common cause of piles is prolonged sitting. People who have a sedentary life style suffer from pain and engorgement of the veins. Other causes of piles include eating too much spicy food, hereditary factor, constipation, etc. Thus, piles are a common problem but it may be solved by making some life style changes and taking this piles herbal remedy.
Buy Divya Arshkalp Vati (40 gms)
Divya Arshkalp vati is a wonderful herbal product for the natural treatment of piles. It helps to save people from surgeon’s knife. People who do not want to undergo surgery for piles can take this herbal remedy to get rid of piles naturally. It gives quick relief from intense pain naturally. It is also a natural solution for other bowel disorders. The natural ingredients found in this product supplies proper blood to the veins and help to get rid of pain and swelling. It is an extremely useful and safe herbal remedy for the treatment of piles. The main cause of piles is constipation and this herbal product helps to address the root cause of the problem to give long lasting results. It helps to prevent complications that may arise due to chronic piles. It provides quick relief from pain, burning, inflammation and other symptoms associated with piles. The natural herbs in this product stimulate the normal functioning of the digestive system this reducing the chances of developing constipation.
Ingredients of Divya Arshkalp vati:
All the ingredients of Divya arshkalp vati are natural and safe. This herbal remedy should be taken regularly to get the best results. The main ingredients of Divya Arshkalp vati are:
Pure Rasaunt: It is a wonderful natural herb for the treatment of piles. It provides quick relief from pain and constipation. It is a natural herb for the treatment of all kinds of digestive disorders. People suffering from chronic piles should use this herbal remedy to get quick relief from pain and irritation of the rectum.
Haritaki: This herbal remedy has been used traditionally for the treatment of bleeding and non-bleeding piles. It prevents complications by supporting the veins of the rectum. It increases the supply of blood to the rectum and helps to prevent pain and inflammation of the veins.
Nimba (Bakayan): This herbal remedy may be used every day to support the functioning of all the digestive organs. It prevents constipation and provides quick relief from pain and irritation of the rectum. It also helps to prevent colic pain, bleeding and irritation of the rectum.
Bark of soap nut: It helps by increasing the supply of blood to the rectum. It helps in proper food digestion. It is a natural herb that stimulates digestion and also helps in the purification of blood. It is also a wonderful remedy to get rid of piles without undergoing surgery. It increases the strength of the muscles and gives relief from hard stools.
Karpura (camphor): It is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of inflammation of the veins. It provides relief from constipation. It supports rectum for normal functioning. It is also a useful remedy for the treatment of other digestive disorders. It gives immediate relief from pain that may occur due to piles.
Kaharava (amber): This is a wonderful natural remedy that works effectively to give quick relief from pain. It stops pain and bleeding immediately. It also helps to prevent complications such as fistula that may occur due to chronic piles. It may be used regularly along with other herbs to get permanent solution of the problem.
Khuna kharaba: This herb may be used for getting rid of chronic piles. It prevents pain and bleeding. It is found to be a unique herbal remedy to get quick relief. It prevents people to go for surgery. It supports the tissues and muscles of the rectum and helps to prevent complications that may occur due to long standing piles.
Kakamaci (makoy): It is a natural herb that has been used traditionally for the treatment of piles. It is a useful herb for both types of piles that is bleeding and non bleeding piles. It provides immediate relief from pain. It helps to treat the root cause of the problem. It helps to get rid of constipation and thus gives long lasting relief from piles.
Ghrita kumara: This herbal remedy is found to be the first herb that has been considered useful for the natural treatment of piles. It provides nutrition to the veins and prevents inflammation and swelling. It provides immediate relief from pain and helps to prevent complications by supporting the tissues naturally. It is considered to be a wonderful natural remedy for the natural treatment of piles.
Naga dauna: It is a unique herbal remedy to prevent surgery for piles. People who are not interested in surgery can take this herbal remedy along with other herbs to get rid of pain and swelling of the veins in the rectal area. It also gives quick relief from constipation.
How to take?
Take two tablets with a glass of hot milk, empty stomach and two tablets at night, half an hour before dinner. Use it regularly to get the best results.
Benefits of Divya Arshkalp Vati
- It is a unique piles cure for bleeding and non bleeding piles without producing any adverse effects.
- This is a piles herbal cure that gives quick relief from pain and inflammation of the engorged veins.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati helps to give relief from burning and stiffness of the rectum.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati also helps in the treatment of anal fistula. It is a natural cure for fistula that produce no harmful results and also helps to avoid surgery.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati also helps in excretion of toxic substances from the body and it helps in optimum functioning of the digestive system.
- It is a wonderful herbal remedy for digestive problems such as diarrhea, dysentery, etc.
- It provides strength to the veins and helps in removing engorgement of veins thus giving relief in pain and inflammation.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps in the treatment of digestive ailments and support normal functioning of other organs of the body.
Divya Arshkalp Vati is a time tested ayurvedic herbal remedy that has been traditionally used for the treatment of different types of piles.
It is a wonderful remedy for the treatment of digestive diseases as well as gives quick relief from pain and bleeding of piles
Divya Arshkalp Vati is a natural solution for the treatment of piles and fistula that helps to avoid surgery
Mode of Administration:
It is recommended that it should be taken empty stomach with butter milk or water, two times in a day, morning and evening before meals.
One to two tablets should be taken two times in a day
Life styles changes
Piles may occur at any age. It occurs commonly in people who lead a sedentary life. Therefore, people who suffer from piles should start doing some exercise.
Simple exercise such as morning and evening walk is sufficient for effective functioning of the body organs. Another important cause is constipation.
People suffering from constipation should increase the uptake of fluids and fibre in their diet to avoid constipation.
It is very important to keep optimum functioning of the digestive system so that there is smooth functioning of whole body.
Engorgement of veins occurs when there is less supply of blood to the rectum and anal region.
Exercise helps to improve circulation of blood and gives relief from pain and inflammation of the veins.
Prolonged sitting should be avoided. Spicy foods may also aggravate the piles therefore, spicy food should be avoided.
Too much intake of alcohol, tea and coffee may also cause aggravation of symptoms of piles therefore, these beverages should be avoided.
Fruits and green vegetables should be increased in the diet as they boost up the immunity and add fibre to the diet. Fruits and vegetables also provide essential vitamins and mineral to the body.
Home remedies for piles
- Dry figs are a great home remedy for piles. Soak three or four dry figs in water overnight and eat them in the morning. Drink the water in which these figs were soaked. It is also a beneficial remedy for piles.
- Mango seeds powder also forms an effective remedy for the treatment of piles at home. Take some mango seeds, dry them and make powder. Take one to two tea spoons of this powder everyday in the morning and evening to get relief from pain and bleeding of piles.
- Take some white radish and grate it. Add one tea spoon of honey and eat this mixture two times in a day. You can also drink the juice of white radish two times in a day to get rid of pain and swelling of veins.
- Take juice of fresh leaves of bitter gourd. Mix three tea spoon of this juice with butter milk and drink it every day. It is an excellent home remedy for the treatment of piles.
- Take one ripe banana and boil it a glass of milk. Mash it completely and take it every day to get relief from piles.
- Take a glass of milk and add one tea spoon of ghee in it. It will sooth the intestines and give relief from pain.
I’m 45 years old and was suffering from bleeding piles for the last ten years due to my prolonged sitting. I’m a businessman. I was taking painkiller to get relief from pain. Someone told me to take fibre food and I also started doing some exercise. It gave me little relief. One day my friend who was also suffering from the same problem told me about this herbal remedy named Divya Arshkalp vati. He bought this remedy for me and gave it to me. He asked me to take it regularly everyday two times in a day with milk. I took this remedy for about three days and it produced wonderful results. My bleeding stopped and pain was reduced considerably. Really it is a wonderful cure for piles. Thanks, Mahesh