A disease which puts effects over mouth, stomach, small intestine, pharynx and esophagus or over some external factors like liver, bladder, pancreas and salivary glands are known as digestive disorders.
Causes of Digestive Disorders
- Stress- if you are suffering from any of the stress then it put direct effect over the digestive system. The unconscious activities in the body are controlled by autoimmune nervous system. Stress results in decrease of energy, oxygen, enzymes and blood.
- Having Antibiotics- Antibiotics has ability to destroy beneficial bacteria which are meant to affect digestion. These are as harmful as they affect the protection sheet too. It also affects the immune system and creates problems by raising the digestive problems.
- Poor diet- Today we don’t have much time and this lack of time affects our diet and so we depend over the processed or preserved foods and in that way we forget that these foods have to go from so many chemicals that make them bad to eat. As have low minerals and that is why body seems unable to digest the carbohydrates. Junk foods are also bad for digestive system as well as for health.
- Genetics- Genetics plays vital role in the function of digestive system as it shows the ability to resist digestive issues and withstand stress. It is also possible that the strengths and weakness are gifted to you by your parents.
- Nausea and vomit- When there are any problem in stomach usually you have urged to vomit or nausea and this also happens even after indigestion of reactive food.
- Bloating- Bloating is the result of too much gas presence in the digestive system. Also, if you have failure in digestive tract to sustain youthful peristaltic reductions or in case you have less quantity of digestive enzymes so, food has difficulty in breaking down and so digested too.
- Constipation- When the bowel period goes lessen or hard then you may get the idea that you are facing problem of digestive disorders. Even some of the patients have this period very painful along with cramps in abdomen area.
- Diarrhea- When you have to go for bowel movement much more time than usual then you may catch with digestive disorder.
- Abdominal Pain- The pain varies from person to person and also with different intestines. Sometime soma may have cramps in the stomach due to eating any allergic food.
- Some of the other symptoms are depression, sinusitis, asthma and fibromyalgia.
Buy Divya Gashar Churna 100 gm
Herbal Remedies for Digestive Disorders- Swami Ramdev Divya Gashar Churna is an Ayurveda medicine which is good for providing relief from all digestive disorders. This is also good for gastric treatment. This remedy is result of rare combination of some herbs and so free from side effects. The problems like gas, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and fullness of abdomen can also be treated with having this churna on regular basis. This treatment is not for shorter period but you will feel relieved for long.
The Churna is a combination of some items named ajamoda (Ajavayan), lemon extract, black salt, Marica (black pepper), Jangha- Haritaki and pure hingu. You can have the swami Ramdev’s Divya Gashar Churna at any time when you have any problem regarding the abdomen area. Remember take a spoon of the churna with a glass of lukewarm water. It will provide speedy recovery and quick relief.
Exercise – When you do regular exercises then it gives you relief in so many ways. Exercise makes you able to increase the efficiency of digestive system and so you may have healthy weight. For the purpose you have to depend over some exercises. As bike riding helps to lessen the risk of heartburn. Also, when you do breathing exercises then it maintains the proper bowel movements. Also, exercises slow down the digestive system and so it saves energy for muscles. Cardio exercises also strengthen the abdominal muscles and so stimulate the muscles of intestine which moves contents through digestive system. Some light exercises like yoga and Pilates are also good for digestive health.
Advise – Having lots of soft drinks can invite the problem regarding digestive disorders. So, you may have to avoid drinking too much soft drink. Running is not good for digestive health. It can cause diarrhea, and nausea. So, try to lessen or even avoid the running. Maintain a gap of two hours between food and exercises.
Diet – Digestive disorders is not a single issue as it comes along with so many other problems and to deal with those your most precious weapon is food. Have a diet that gives to strength to fight with problems. You have to eat chicken, lamb, salmon, cod and tuna because are good for you. Have brown rice, soya amaranth, soya milk and drink soups and that should be prepared hygienically at home and should be vegetarian. You can also depend over herbal teas, seasonal vegetables and fruits too. Avoid Yeast products.
Home Remedies for Digestive Disorders- This is very common problem and anyone can be caused by the problem and that is why you have to always be ready and that is why we are discussing here some remedies from the kitchen area. So, you can try anyone of them at the emergency.
- Ginger Tea- You can have herbal teas like ginger tea, chamomile tea, peppermint tea as this will help to fight with digestive disorders.
- Water- Water is the nature’s best gift to man. You have to drink water in adequate amount and so you can drink 8-10 glasses of water as it will help to flush out extra toxins from the body.
- Coriander Seeds- It is best thing and if you use that in your diet then will get definite result.
- Pomegranate- You can extract pomegranate juice and add a spoon of honey in it. Now, have this juice to get rid of dyspepsia.