There are some internal causes of the dandruff and these are lack of rest, poor health, improper nutrition, hormonal imbalance, poor hygiene, having high sugary items, allergic hypersensitivity, and heredity predisposition.
Whereas some external causes of dandruff are using so many hair gels and sprays, stress and anxiety, cold weather conditions, dry indoor heating, improper usage of hair colors, inadequate shampoo usage over hair, not rinsing the hair properly and excessive usage of hot curls and hot irons.
White and flaky skin over the head is the main and visible symptom of the disease. As flakes falls from the head and so are easy to appear. There is itchy and dry feeling also overhead. If the condition is connected with the seborrhoeic dermatitis then may also have some more symptoms like itching skin. Some of the parts of the body are also affected by the problems and these are face, in or around the ears, scalp, front of the chest and between the shoulder blades, skin areas where it folds like inner thighs, armpits and your groin. Even the white flakes due to dandruff can be easily seen over the shoulder if you wear dark colored clothes.
Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti Dandraff Shampoo
So, you want to get rid of dandruff and so want to make some changes in your diet then you must take care some important factors and so have a diet which will not put bad effect over the skin. Dandruff is a condition where dead cells gather over the scalp and flakes goes down after some time. You need to add nutrition to your diet for better function of the body. Here mentioned are some of the foods that will help to cure your flakes.
- Fresh Foods- You have to depend over fresh vegetables and fruits as they have good amount of antioxidants in it. Also, have minerals which work good for the hair, body and nail growth. Also, having green diet assures you that you are free from dandruff.
- Fish Oils- To make up your skin this oil works wonderfully. If the skin is drying then it provides hydration to the skin. So, the dryness over scalp limits down. Today there are so many options available so that you can have fish oils easily.
- Non- Dairy items- A recent research said that dairy products are not for people having dandruff. Reason it can worsen the condition. Have toned milk and stay away from dairy products.
- Lean proteins- Protein is good for hair and skin build up. As product of lean meat you can have fish or lean wild meat like deer or elk. Even you can eat non meat proteins like beans and eggs.
Advice- In place of buying anything blindly you have to read the label and think and after that try to mix and match food items that are good for body. Have B vitamin as it is good not just for hair but for overall health. The thing is you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and have good diet too. In case, your condition is getting worse then you must consult your doctor soon. Try to maintain hygiene and for the purpose wash daily or at least every other day your head with a mild shampoo. Don’t expose the hair to very cold weather as it drags all the moisture from the scalp and makes it dry. Have a champ 1 hour before washing your head with lukewarm oil.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
- Yogurt and Black Pepper- Yogurt is known to lessen the intensity of scaling. So, mix 2 spoons of black pepper in a cup of yogurt. Now, blend it well with the help of a spoon. Now, rub the mixture over the areas affected by the dandruff with the tips of fingers. Leave there as it is. After ½ hour wash with a mild shampoo.
- Olive Oil- Regular usage of olive oil helps you to get rid of dandruff from hair. Apply that over head on regular basis. For that use lukewarm oil and apply this over scalp with the finger tips in circular motion at night before going to bed. Wash the head with mild shampoo next morning.
- Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice- Take 5 spoons of coconut oil and mix with a spoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture over scalp having dandruff patches. It makes you able to get rid of flakes from scalp. Leave over area for 20 minutes. Wash away with shampoo.
- Vinegar- Vinegar is combination of enzymes and potassium and so proves wonderful for scaly and itchy scalp. Massage the head with apple cider vinegar for 5-6 minutes. It clears the dead skin that further gives way to flakes overhead. You canals mix a spoon of vinegar in a mug of water and wash the head with that water.
Herbal Remedies for Dandruff
Divya Kesh Kanti Shampoo is a nature based herbal shampoo which will provide you healthy and growing hair. It not only gives you relief from dandruff but also removes problems of hair like hair fall, split ends, rough and dry hair, baldness and so on. Divya Kesh Kanti shampoo is also good as it provides shine to the hair. So many people faces the hair loss due to hormonal changes or imbalance and some have any old age problem but no worry as regular usage of the oil can provide you relief from all the problems. It is good for any age and gender of the person. It stops the graying of hair too.
For the purpose you have wash the hair with the shampoo two times in a day. Apply some of the shampoo at the scalp ends and then rinse with normal water. In case, you have severe dandruff then can also use the shampoo three times in a week.