There are different causes for constipation. It may be produced as a result of excessive intake of prescription remedies. It also occurs due to low fibre diet. Intake of less fluid is also responsible for producing constipation. Sedentary life habits can cause constipation. Women may suffer from constipation during pregnancy due to less intake of diet. There are different products available in the market to get rid of constipation. Constipation natural remedy gives quick relief from constipation. Natural remedies are safe and effective. People suffering from constipation can get quick relief from constipation by using natural remedies.
Symptoms of constipation
Constipation may be present along with other gastric symptoms. Long term constipation can also lead to other signs and symptoms. Other symptoms that are present along with constipation are:
- Patient may feel difficulty in passing stool. There is a lot of straining and people suffering from constipation have to spend a lot of time in the washroom.
- Stool may be hard and difficult to pass through.
- Constant pain may occur in the abdomen due to accumulation of waste substances in the body.
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite may occur due to improper food digestion.
- Chronic constipation can lead to piles and tissues. It can also lead to irritable bowel syndrome.
- Constant headache, backache and pain in the legs may also occur due to chronic constipation.
Therefore, people suffering from chronic constipation should try to use home remedies to get relief from constipation. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of constipation. Home remedies are available easily at home and there are no side effects of taking these remedies for a longer time period.
Home remedies for constipation
Many useful home remedies for constipation are available in our homes. These home remedies tune up the functioning of the digestive system and helps to get rid of constipation quickly. Some useful and effective home remedies for constipation are:
- Add one teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of black salt in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it every day in the morning to get rid of constipation quickly. It is a wonderful home remedy.
- Guava helps in the home treatment of constipation as it is rich in fibres. Therefore, people suffering from constipation should eat one guava every day.
- Put one teaspoon of flax seeds in a glass of hot water and keep it overnight. Drink the water in the morning and also eat flaxseeds to get quick relief from constipation.
- Prepare a decoction by adding a few basil leaves, and mint leaves. Strain it and drink it slowly everyday to prevent constipation.
- Make powder by grinding equal amount of sesame seeds, almonds, and flax seeds. Eat one teaspoon of this powder everyday with a glass of hot milk before going to bed.
- Raisins are also a rich fibrous food. Soak a few raisins overnight and eat them in the morning. You can also boil a few raisins in a glass of milk and drink it daily to prevent recurrent attacks of constipation.
Herbal remedies for constipation
A package of herbal remedies is also useful for the treatment of constipation. Herbal remedies are safe and effective. Herbal remedies are prepared from natural herbs that give relief from constipation. Some of the useful herbal remedies in this package for constipation are:
Divya Choorna: This herbal remedy is believed to be a wonderful natural remedy for constipation. It is a natural herb and stimulates the functioning of digestive organs. It is a wonderful remedy for chronic constipation. It gives excellent results quickly.
Divya Triphala churna: This herbal remedy is a blend of three different herbs. It provides quick results. It helps in proper digestion of the food and is a natural remedy to get rid of constipation. It is believed to provide long lasting results. It is a unique constipation natural remedy.
Divya Udara-Kalpa Churna: It is also a unique herbal remedy for the treatment of constipation. This herbal remedy stimulates the functioning of digestive organs. It increases the consistency and helps in passing soft stool naturally.
Buy Pack of Medicines for Constipation (Cnsti)
Diet recommendations for constipation
People who suffer from constipation can make certain changes in their diet and lifestyle to get rid of constipation. Some important diet recommendations for the people who suffer from constipation are:
- One should increase the intake of fibres in the diet. Eating a fibrous diet helps in the treatment of constipation naturally.
- One should enhance the intake of green leafy vegetables. One should also increase the intake of fruits. Apple, guava, papaya, grapes, strawberries, etc are also fibrous fruits that help in getting rid of constipation.
- You can boil green leafy vegetables and prepare a thick soup. Drink it every day to get rid of constipation. It adds more fibres in your body and helps to increase the consistency of stool.
- One should also increase fluid intake to get rid of constipation naturally. Fluids help in easy passage of waste substances out of the body.
- People suffering from constipation should do regular exercise to stimulate the functioning of body organs. Simple exercise can help in the treatment of constipation.
- Avoid eating processed foods as they contain harmful chemical substances that disturb the functioning of the digestive system. Therefore, people who eat a lot of fast foods and processed foods should change their dietary habits to get rid of constipation.