Buy Charak Nutrabet Tablet 30 Tablets (Ch.Ntrabt)
Benefits of Nutrabet
Nutrabet is made up of herbal and natural remedies for diabetes. It is the best natural supplement for diabetes and help to lower blood sugar naturally. It is a combination of effective herbal remedies for diabetes natural treatment. Important benefits of this product are:
- It helps in stimulating the function of pancreatic cells and helps to control the blood sugar naturally.
- It is a natural supplement that is made up of herbal and natural remedies for diabetes. It helps to lower the blood sugar and regulates the normal body functions.
- It consists of effective herbal remedies for diabetes natural treatment that provide energy to the body cells and helps in reducing fatigue and weakness.
- It also boosts up the immune system and is a very good product that helps to prevent the complications that may occur due to high blood sugar.
- It is one of the best natural supplements to lower blood sugar naturally. It helps to regulate the appetite and also helps in reducing the symptoms of high blood sugar.
- It provides nutrients to the body and helps to boost up the energy. It also prevents from the symptoms of diabetes by boosting up the immunity.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one tablet every day after meals at least for three months to get the best results.
Ingredients of Nutrabet
Nutrabet is made up of natural and herbal remedies for diabetes. It is a natural supplement that helps to control diabetes. The herbal and natural remedies for diabetes that are found in this product help in boosting up the immunity and give relief from the symptoms. Important and effective herbal remedies for diabetes natural treatment are:
Emblica officinalis (Amalaki): It is believed to be one of the best natural supplements to lower blood sugar naturally. It also provides immunity to the body and also help pancreas to secrete the sufficient amount of the insulin hormone.
Curcuma longa (Haridra): It is known to have anti-inflammatory property. It helps to improve insulin sensitivity. It is a natural and safe herb for the treatment of diabetes.
Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysara), Momordica charantia (Karela), Zinc & Vitamin A: These are the natural ingredients that provide strength to the body cells and also regulate the blood sugar level in the body.
Trigonella foenum-graceum (Methi): It is a natural herbal remedy that is also used in Indian cooking. It is proved to be very useful for the natural treatment of diabetes. It may be taken alone to manage the symptoms of diabetes.
L-carnitine, Zinc and Vitamin C: These are natural ingredients that help to reduce the free radicals and help to increase the anti-oxidant activity in your body. These also help to boost up the immunity to prevent recurrent infections.
Tips for managing diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is a disease in which level of sugar in the blood increases due to less production of the hormone insulin. Diabetes is a common disease in today’s world. Diabetes occurs due to less production of insulin or no production of insulin. It may occur due to diseases of the pancreas, any infection, sedentary lifestyle or many other reasons which are discussed later in this article. Diabetes is a chronic disease and can occur at any age. There is no definite cure for diabetes. It can be controlled with dietary changes, lifestyle changes and medications. A few tips are given here:
- People suffering from diabetes should drink more water to remove the toxins and excess of glucose from the body.
- Exercise is important to control blood sugar level. People suffering from diabetes should do mild to moderate exercise to regulate the function of pancreas. Exercise stimulates the pancreatic cells for secreting more insulin.
- People with diabetes should avoid eating sugar in any form. They should avoid eating candies, pastries, chocolates, and fruits that contain high sugar content. Fruits such as mangoes, banana, chikoo, grapes contain high amount of natural sugar.
- People with diabetes can eat fruits such as guava, jamun, orange, apple, etc.
- Avoid eating rice, potatoes, white bread and processed foods for managing the blood sugar.
- Try to eat small meals at regular intervals of time for proper digestion and absorption of the food. This also helps to manage the symptoms of diabetes.
- Alcohol should be avoided in any form as it contains high amount of sugar and can produce harmful effects on the body.
- People suffering from diabetes should stay away from any kind of mental stress as mental stress can increase the blood sugar level in the body.
- Proper sleep is important for the diabetic people. They should sleep for at least 7-8 hours at night. Afternoon nap also helps to control the blood sugar naturally.