Buy Cephagraine Tablet (40 Tablets)
Benefits of Cephagraine tablet
Cephagraine tablet is a useful product for sinus pain and nasal congestion. It also helps to get rid of migraine headache. It is a natural product and does not produce any side effects. It is made up of natural remedies for sinus pain that provides immediate relief. Important benefits of this product are:
- It is a safe and useful product for sinusitis. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of sinusitis. It immediate provides relief from headache that may occur due to inflammation of the sinuses.
- It is a natural product for migraine headache relief treatment. It boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of inflammation of the nasal mucosa and reduces nasal congestion.
- It provides quick relief from any type of headache. It is a useful remedy for sinus and migraine headache. It supplies proper nutrition to the brain and helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of headache.
- It also helps to get rid of weakness and fatigue that may occur due to recurrent headache. It calms down the brain and reduces the tension.
- It has natural herbs that help to get rid of nasal congestion. It is also a useful product for getting rid of sinusitis.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, two or three times in a day after meals with water. To get rid of migraine attacks, the first dosage should be taken early in the morning before sunrise.
Important Ingredients of Cephagraine tablet
Cephagraine tablet consists of natural remedies for sinus pain. It provides immediate relief from nasal congestion and prevents recurrent inflammation. This natural product may be taken on a regular basis to reduce the severity and duration of migraine and tension headache. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion and sinus pain.
It consists of important herbs such as Piper longum, Zingiber officinale, Ocimum Sanctum, Calotropis gigantean, etc. Pippali mool relieves pain in the head quickly. Ajmoda is a mild carminative and Sajjikhar acts as an antacid and provides relief from acidity. Shunthi and Tulsi provide relief from stress and acts as an anti-anxiety herb. Thus, different herbs found in this product help in reducing the frequency of headache and also the symptoms associated with migraine headache.
Nasal congestion home remedies
Nasal congestion and sinus pain can also be prevented by taking home remedies. Home remedies provide relief from migraine headache, sinus pain and nasal congestion. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to prevent the recurrent attacks of headache. Nasal congestion home remedies include the following:
- Take warm water and add a few drops of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Cover your head with a towel and use this warm water to take steam. It provides quick relief from nasal congestion and migraine headache.
- Take one teaspoon of ginger juice and mix with one teaspoon of honey and take this daily two or three times in a day to get rid of nasal congestion. This home remedy is a natural migraine headache relief treatment.
- Take a few resins and boil in a glass of hot milk and add one teaspoon of honey and drink it daily at night. It helps in boosting up the immune system and also helps to get rid of sinus pain and nasal congestion.
- Prepare a decoction by adding a few basil leaves, a few cinnamon sticks and a small piece of ginger. Boil the water and strain the mixture. Drink it daily two times in a day to get rid of nasal congestion. It also provides relief from symptoms of migraine headache.
- Ginger tea is also a good home remedy to prevent nasal congestion and sinus pain. Drink ginger tea one or two times in a day to get rid of sinus headache.
- In a glass of water add one teaspoon of ginger juice and a pinch of black pepper powder. Boil it and drink it two times in a day. It is a useful home remedy for nasal congestion.
- Take out juice from the basil leaves and add one teaspoon of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey and take this mixture daily two times in a day.
- It is important that people suffering from recurrent attacks of migraine headache should eat a well balanced diet to reduce the attacks of headache. They should not skip their breakfast because it can aggravate the symptoms.
- Exercise also helps in boosting up the immune system and reducing the sinus pain and nasal congestion. Yoga therapy is useful for getting rid of nasal congestion and sinus pain. There are many useful yoga asana that help in reducing sinus pain.