Buy Cephagraine Nasal Drops 15 ml (Cphgrn Nsl Drp)
Benefits of Cephagraine nasal drops
Cephagraine nasal drops are useful for the treatment of chronic sinusitis and headache. It consists of the natural herbs that help to get rid of recurrent headaches. It gives natural migraine relief without producing any side effects. Important benefits of this herbal product are:
- It provides quick relief from chronic sinusitis and sinus headache. It prevents from recurrent inflammation of the nasal mucosa. It also reduces irritation and itching of the nasal mucosa.
- It boosts up the immune system and is an excellent chronic sinusitis treatment. It helps to prevent the secretion of excess mucus from the nasal membranes.
- It is a natural sinus headache treatment. It increases the flow of blood to the head and provides proper nutrition to the body cells.
- It is a natural solution for the people suffering from recurrent attacks of sinusitis. It also provides relief from tension headache.
- Nasal drops also help to give relief from the blockage of nasal passages. It gives relief from the symptoms of blocked nose.
- It is a useful natural product for the treatment of nasal congestion. It consists of herbs that provide relief from the congestion and ease breathing.
- It is a useful product for inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. It may be used on a regular basis to get quick relief from the blocked nose and chronic sinusitis.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to put two drops in each nostril after every four hours to get relief from chronic sinusitis and sinus headache.
Ingredients of Cephagraine nasal drops
Cephagraine nasal drops consist of natural herbs that help in boosting up the immune system and help to get rid of nasal infections. It is a useful chronic sinusitis treatment. All the herbs in the product are natural and there are no side effects. It also provides natural migraine relief. Important ingredients of Cephagraine nasal drops are:
- Piper longum: It is a useful herb for the treatment of respiratory infections. It provides relief from sinus headache and chronic sinusitis.
- Datura, Calotropis: These two natural ingredients are known for their antispasmodic properties and help to provide relief from sinus pain and migraine headache.
- Zingiber officinale: This is a wonderful herb used for the chronic sinusitis treatment. It helps in reducing the inflammation of the nasal passages.
- Ocimum sanctum: It is an important herb that is known to posses anxiolytic properties. It reduces the symptoms of respiratory diseases and also boosts up the immune system.
- Carum copticum, Eclipta Alba help in reducing the chronic headache such as migraine. Shunti, Bhringraj, Sajjikhar act as antacid. Thus, different herbs give relief from different symptoms associated with migraine and chronic sinusitis.
Home remedies for chronic sinusitis treatment
People suffering from chronic sinusitis and sinus pain can also take home remedies to get quick relief. Home remedies also provide natural migraine relief and helps to get rid of sinus headache as well. Important home remedies are:
- Cow’s milk is a useful home treatment for getting rid of migraine headache and chronic sinusitis. It is a rich source of natural minerals and vitamins. Drink a glass of cow’s milk daily to prevent recurrent attacks of migraine.
- Ginger tea is also one of the best home remedies for chronic sinusitis and sinus pain. It helps in reducing the inflammation of the nasal membranes and provides relief from the symptoms of chronic sinusitis.
- Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in reducing the inflammation. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk and drink it daily to get rid of inflammation of the sinuses.
- Take a cup of water and add one or two cloves of garlic and boil it. Add a small pinch of cinnamon powder and drink it daily. It helps to provide natural migraine relief.
- People suffering from recurrent infections should eat a well balanced and nutritious diet. Vitamin C is a good ingredient for boosting up the immunity. Eat fruits such as lemon, amla, and other fruits that are rich in vitamin C to boost up the immunity.
- One should try to do yoga and exercise for boosting up the immune system. Yoga helps in giving relief from sinusitis and sinus headache.
- People suffering from recurrent migraine headache should avoid skipping their breakfast. It is important to eat healthy breakfast to prevent the attacks of migraine.
- Avoid taking any cold things such as ice-cream, cold drinks, cold water, etc to prevent sinusitis and inflammation of the respiratory passages.
- Take warm water in a bowl and put a towel on your head and take the steam of warm water at night before going to sleep to get relief from chronic sinusitis.