Causes of skin diseases
The cause of different skin disease may be different. Common causes of skin problems are:
- Microorganisms such as virus, bacteria, and fungi may be responsible for producing skin diseases. These microorganisms produce inflammatory diseases of the skin.
- Excessive sun exposure is responsible for producing skin cancer. Harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun may cause damage to the skin cells and can cause cancer of the skin.
- Melanin hormone is responsible for giving colour to our skin. When there is deficiency of this hormone, it results in a disease called as leucoderma or vitiligo. Some women suffer from dark pigmentation of the skin due to over secretion of the melanin hormone during pregnancy.
- Some skin diseases are hereditary and may be carried by genes from parents to offspring. Genes are also responsible for causing certain skin diseases.
- Some people may suffer from allergic reactions due to overmedication. People who are sensitive to any chemicals should not take medications without getting a prescription from a physician.
- Insect bites may also result in serious skin problems. In sensitive people, insect bites may lead to severe skin symptoms such as itching, redness and burning of the skin.
- Diaper rash is a common skin problem that occurs in infants due to irritation of the skin with wet diaper. It may result in severe redness and itching of the skin.
Symptoms of skin diseases
Skin problems may come up with common symptoms. Some skin diseases have common signs and symptoms described below:
- Skin may be irritated in many skin problems. Irritation may occur all over the body. It is a common symptom of all skin diseases.
- Itching is another symptom of skin diseases. Itching may occur all over the body with redness and burning of the affected parts.
- Affected skin becomes red and there are dark patches on the affected areas of the skin. It is most common symptom of skin diseases such as in dermatitis and urticaria.
- Itching of the skin may be accompanied by burning. Burning of the skin occurs due to excessive itching of the skin.
Buy Divya Arogyavardhini Vati – 40 gm
Herbal treatment for skin problems
There are large numbers of herbal skin remedies. Divya Arogyavardhani vati is an excellent remedy for blood purification. It helps in the treatment of skin diseases naturally. This herbal remedy may be taken every day to boost up the immune system. It is also an excellent remedy for liver disorder. In some cases skin diseases may result due to liver disorder. It not only helps in blood purification but also enhances the body immunity to prevent the recurrent signs and symptoms of skin diseases. Divya Arogyavardhani vati may be taken regularly to enhance the body immunity and to prevent skin diseases. It is a useful natural remedy for all types of skin diseases.
Divya Arogyavardhani vati may be taken by people of any age. It is very useful for the treatment of acne and pimples in young individuals. It works naturally and helps to get rid of skin diseases by doing blood purification. Skin diseases are common in people having liver disorder. Divya Arogyavardhani vati is an excellent remedy for people suffering from liver disorder. It is a traditional remedy that has been used for the treatment of skin diseases and disorders. Regular intake of this herbal remedy provides long lasting results without producing any negative effects on any other parts of the body.
Home remedies for skin diseases
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of skin diseases. Home remedies are safe and can be prepared at home to get instant relief from symptoms of the skin diseases. Some useful home remedies used for the treatment of skin diseases at home are:
Curd is a useful home remedy for skin diseases. Curd helps to prevent fungal infections. One should eat curd to boost up the immunity and to fight against the fungal diseases of the skin.
Fruits and vegetables provide immunity against many skin diseases as they have high amounts of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins and minerals are protective foods and provide protection against infective skin diseases.
Take turmeric powder and mix it with curd to make paste. Apply this paste on the affected skin to get immediate relief from redness and itching. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and provides excellent home treatment for skin diseases.
Take some rose water and mix it with equal amounts of glycerine. Apply this mixture with cotton on face to get relief from acne. It also gives glow to your skin. It also helps in removing the dark pigmentation and blemishes of the skin.
Avoid drinking alcohol as it leaves toxic chemical substances in the blood, which may aggravate the skin diseases.
Smoking should also be avoided to get quick relief from skin diseases.
Exposure to sun should be minimized. If you go out in the sun carry an umbrella to protect your skin from the direct exposure to the sun rays.
Drink as much water as you can throughout the day. Water helps in removing the waste chemicals from your body in a natural way.