Buy Alsarex Tablet (40 Tablets)
Benefits of Alsarex tablet
Alsarex tablet is a wonderful treatment of gastric ulcer. It helps to get rid of stomach ulcer without producing any kind of side effects. The natural stomach acid remedies contained in this product help to reduce the inflammation of the stomach lining and prevent the symptoms. Important benefits of this product are:
- The natural herbs of this product produce an acid-neutralizing effect on the lining of the stomach and give soothing effect to the stomach lining.
- It reduces the production of excessive acid and prevents inflammation of the esophageal and stomach lining. Different herbs help in the easy digestion of the food and to get rid of waste easily. It also helps in the repair of the damaged tissues in the stomach and esophagus.
- It helps to treat the ulcer by its root. It provides support to stomach lining to fight with the infection and inflammation.
- It helps to fight acidity and remove the toxins from the body. It softens the stool that helps in easy passage of the stools and giving relief to gas and other related symptoms.
- It helps the stomach to produce enough digestive enzymes that helps in the easy breakdown of the food particles in smaller molecules that are easily digestible by our body. Smaller particles are easily absorbed by our body thus relieving all the digestive symptoms.
- Alsarex tablet is completely free from any harmful chemicals and are made up of natural Ayurvedic herbs that are completely safe.
- Alsarex tablet helps to relieve mental stress and anxiety by reducing the hyper excitability of vagus nerve.
- The natural herbs present in the Alsarex Tablet act on the smooth muscles of the gastro-intestinal tract and provide strength to the lower esophageal sphincter.
- The ingredients of the Alsarex tablet help you to provide with healthy stomach tissue and also gives soothing effect thus giving relief to stomach pain.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, two or three times in a day before meals. One should eat a bland diet while taking this product. It is recommended to take this product for 4-6 weeks to get the best results.
Ulcers of the stomach are known as gastric ulcers. There are two types of ulcers depending upon the site. Ulcers present in the stomach are known as gastric ulcers and ulcers present in the intestines (duodenum) are called as duodenal ulcers. It can affect both men and women equally. Ulcers are produced when a person has acidity for a long time. Ulcers are produced when cells of the stomach lining become sensitive to the excessive production of acid. Hyper secretion affects the stomach lining at the weak point and leads to the formation of ulcer.
Acidity is not a disease. It is a symptom caused in different medical conditions of the stomach. There are different causes of ulcerative colitis such as excessive intake of hot and spicy food, excessive consumption of alcohol and chain smoking. NSAIDS also cause ulcers in some patients. Intake of tobacco also leads to the inflammation of the stomach lining thus producing ulceration and pain.
Signs and symptoms of Gastric ulcer
Important signs and symptoms associated with gastric ulcer are burning pain in the upper abdomen or below the ribs. Pain may occur after eating and it may remain after eating. Patient feels uncomfortable. It is accompanied by nausea and vomiting. There is sensation of heaviness in the abdomen.
If it is not taken care of in time, it may lead to complications such as perforation of ulcers that may lead to death. Thus it is very important to treat this easily and effectively. Acidity may be accompanied with other digestive symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, pain in the stomach and constipation. Acidity is the result of accumulation of toxins in your body.
Natural treatment of gastric ulcer
People suffering from gastric ulcer can also make changes in eating habits and living style for the natural treatment of gastric ulcer at home. Home remedies also help to get rid of stomach ulcer quickly. You can use stomach acid remedies available at home to prevent the recurrent attacks of acidity and stomach ulcer. A few tips are:
- Try to avoid hot and spicy foods,
- Avoid taking over the counter medications such as NSAIDS
- Try to avoid alcohol, excessive tea, coffee and tobacco to prevent the formation of gastric ulcer and inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Take high fiber diet. It helps to get rid of waste from the body.
- Keep yourself free from any mental stress as it also flares up the ulcers.
- Do not take too much hot or cold food.
- Drink more water to remove toxins from the body. Water also provides relief from acidity.