People suffering from ulcerative colitis take different types of treatments for ulcerative colitis. In conventional remedies any permanent cure for the problem is not given. It gives only temporary relief from the signs of ulcerative colitis. Herbal remedies are very useful for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. There are many herbal remedies that help in the natural treatment of ulcerative colitis. Herbal treatment for ulcerative colitis is safe and do not produce any adverse effects. There are many herbal remedies available for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Some of the natural remedies for ulcerative colitis treatment are:
Divya moti pisti: It is a wonderful remedy for ulcerative colitis. This helps to provide relief from all signs of ulcerative colitis naturally. It boosts up the immunity and also helps the digestive organs to function normally. It gives nutrition to the body cells and help in preventing complications.
Divya sankha bhasma: It is also a natural remedy for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. It prevents the formation of ulcers in the small intestines. It supports the normal functioning of the digestive system and also prevents inflammation of the small and large intestine. It gives quick relief from the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders.
Divya kapardaka bhasma: It is the most useful treatments for ulcerative colitis. It gives relief from diarrhoea and constipation. It also provides immediate relief from pain in the abdomen. It enhances appetite and promotes normal functioning of the digestive organs.
Divya mukta-sukti bhasma: It is the best remedy for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. It soothes the lining of the stomach and small intestines. It prevents the formation of ulcers and gives relief from nausea and vomiting. It boosts up the strength of the abdominal muscles and prevents regurgitation of food.
Divya udaramarta vati: It is a natural remedy that helps in the treatment of all types of digestive disorders. It is a useful remedy to get relief from ulcerative colitis and its symptoms. It prevents the recurrent episodes of diarrhoea and vomiting.
Divya sarpa-kalpa kvatha: It is an herbal remedy recommended for people of all ages. It helps in the treatment of all types of intestinal disorders. It improves appetite and gives quick relief form the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. This herbal remedy may be taken regularly to prevent the recurrent symptoms of intestinal disorders. It is an excellent remedy for abdominal disorders.
Buy Package for Ulcerative Colitis
|1 Pack||$67||Free, Trackable|
Ulcerative colitis is an intestinal disease. The colon and rectal part of the intestines become inflamed. It is causes by the recurrent infections in the intestinal part of the digestive system. The main causative organism for ulcerative colitis is bacteria or a virus. Infection may also travel to the other parts of the body. It may occur at any age and may progress slowly. It may result in many complications if not treated on time. Ulcers develop in the lining of the small and large intestine. People who eat more spicy food may suffer from this problem regularly. It is easy to manage this problem naturally. When this condition becomes chronic there is presence of pus in the ulcers and this can create more problems. It is also produced in people who have weak immunity. When immune system starts reacting in an unhealthy way, it may result in such problems. It is similar to crohn’s disease but in ulcerative colitis there are ulcers present in the lining of the small and large intestine.
What causes ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is a disorder that is produced due to defective immune system. When a person has weak immune system it may result in many health problems and ulcerative colitis is one of them. Some of the other important risk factors for ulcerative colitis are:
- Stress is the most important factor that contributes to the development of ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract. People who remain under excessive mental stress may suffer from ulcerative colitis.
- It is common in people who belong to the family where ulcerative colitis is a common problem. It is a heredity problem and may occur in the children whose parents suffer from such problems.
- People who eat too much spicy and fried food can also suffer from ulcerative colitis. Spicy food erodes the lining of the small intestines and can aggravate the condition.
- Alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking is also responsible for producing the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. People who drink a lot of alcohol may develop ulcers in the intestines.
- Intake of too many prescription remedies is also an important cause of ulcerative colitis.
Symptoms and signs of ulcerative colitis
Many time people fail to recognize the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It is very important to detect the symptoms and signs of ulcerative colitis for proper treatment. Some of the important symptoms of ulcerative colitis are:
- Pain in the abdomen may occur at any time. It is the most important symptom.
- Patient may experience gurgling and rumbling sounds in the abdomen.
- Stools are watery and may contain blood. Sometimes pus may be present due to infection of the intestines.
- Fever is generally present due to bacterial infection.
- Loss of weight may occur due to excessive loss of water from the body.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present due to regurgitation of the food.
- Ulcers are present in the lining of the small and large intestines.
Preventive tips for ulcerative colitis
People suffering from ulcerative colitis may take preventive tips to prevent the formation of ulcers. Some important tips for preventing the symptoms of ulcerative colitis are given below:
- Dairy products should be completely avoided as it may aggravate the loose and watery stool. It will also give relief from gas and flatulence.
- Foods such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, should be avoided as these may produce flatulence in the abdomen.
- One should do meditation to remain fresh and avoid mental stress. Meditation helps in reducing the symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
- One should avoid eating spicy and fried foods to prevent formation of ulcers in the intestine.