Rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma are common problems of respiratory system. Coryza may be acute, but asthma, rhinitis and sinusitis are chronic lung problems. People of all ages may suffer from these respiratory diseases. People suffering from these respiratory diseases may have different signs and symptoms. Conventional medicines provide temporary relief from symptoms of asthma, sinusitis and rhinitis. People having weak immune system suffer from frequent attacks of respiratory diseases. It is necessary to boost up the immune system so that one may get relief from recurrent attacks of respiratory diseases. Herbal and natural remedies are safe and provide quick relief from asthma and other respiratory problems.
Causes of respiratory disease
Some common causes of respiratory diseases are discussed below. Cause may be different in every individual. Some common causes for respiratory diseases are:
Heredity plays an important role in producing the chronic diseases such as asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis. Coryza is a viral infection and caused due to activation of the virus present inside the body.
Weak immune system is the most important cause of respiratory diseases. People suffering from other systemic diseases may have weak immune system which may produce recurrent attacks of respiratory diseases.
Bacterial infection can also produce respiratory diseases.
Exposure to dust, smoke, chemicals can also produce sneezing and asthma. People who are exposed to environment pollution or other chemicals agents that badly affect the respiratory system may produce cough.
Symptoms of respiratory diseases
Symptoms of different respiratory diseases may be different. Common symptoms that may occur in people suffering from respiratory diseases are:
- Cough is the most common symptom and it may be productive or dry cough. Nature of cough may help the physician to determine the type of respiratory problem.
- Wheezing is the common symptoms present in people suffering from asthma. There is rattling of mucus in the chest which produces wheezing sound in the chest.
- Pain may occur during coughing. Patient may have discomfort feeling during coughing. Sometimes patient have to sit up and hold the chest while coughing.
- There is sensation of tightness in the chest.
- Headache may be present in some individuals due to accumulation of mucus in the sinuses. There is heaviness of the head.
- Soreness of the throat may be present due to continuous coughing.
- Patient feels tired and has extreme fatigue due to excessive coughing.
- Sneezing with watering from the eyes may occur in people suffering from rhinitis.
Buy Package for Rhinitis, Coryza, Sinusitis Or Asthma
|1 Pack||$65.50||Free, Trackable|
Package for Rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma
This package for rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma consists of natural asthma remedies. It is an excellent coryza treatment that does not produce any side effects. It is a natural rhinitis cure for people suffering from recurrent respiratory infections. The natural asthma remedies found in this package are safe and do not produce any adverse effects on other parts of the body. It is an excellent rhinitis cure and provides quick relief from all symptoms of respiratory problems. The package for rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma consist of the following natural remedies for coryza treatment:
Divya Swasari Ras: This is one of the best herbal remedy for the treatment of respiratory diseases. It gives relief from pain in chest and cough. It helps to boost up the immune system and provides quick relief from sinusitis and rhinitis. It helps in the treatment of various respiratory diseases.
Divya Sitopladi churna: This is also a great herbal treatment for asthma, rhinitis and sinusitis. It provides quick relief to the people suffering from respiratory diseases. This is a natural and herbal remedy that provides good relief from respiratory diseases.
Divya Abhrak Bhasm: This herbal remedy is useful for people suffering from chronic respiratory health problem. It gives relief from sneezing and is one of the best herbal remedy for rhinitis cure. It helps in natural coryza treatment.
Divya Praval Pisti: This herbal remedy may be taken regularly to boost up the immune system and to prevent respiratory diseases. It is a useful remedy for people who suffer from recurrent attacks of asthma. It also gives relief from weakness and tiredness. It is a general tonic for whole body.
Divya Trikatu Churna: It is an excellent herbal remedy for the treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis. It provides immediate relief from cough and other respiratory diseases by boosting up energy of the body cells. It is a natural remedy and useful for giving relief from productive cough.
Divya Lakshmi Vilasa Ras: This is a natural tonic for boosting up the energy. It is a wonderful remedy for rhinitis and sinusitis. It gives relief from congestion of the chest. It is a great remedy for dry cough. It provides relief from sore throat and tightness of the chest.
Divya Sanjivini vati: This is a wonderful herbal remedy for treating respiratory diseases. It may be taken regularly to get relief from recurrent attacks of respiratory problems. It is a useful remedy for quick treatment of inflammation in the respiratory organs.
Home remedies for respiratory diseases
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Home remedies are safe and provide quick relief from cough and other respiratory symptoms. Some useful home remedies are:
- Take a glass of milk and keep it on flame. Heat till it starts boiling. Then add half tea spoon of turmeric powder. Drink this milk at least two times in a day to get quick relief from chronic cough and recurrent attacks of asthma.
- Citrus fruits are useful for boosting up the immune system. People suffering from respiratory diseases should eat fruits such as amla, orange, figs, etc. Citrus fruits contain vitamin C that helps to boost up the immunity.
- Boil one glass of milk and add one tea spoon of honey to it. Drink this milk to boost up the immunity and to get rid of immunity.
- Add one tea spoon of honey to one tea spoon of ginger juice and take one glass of warm water. Take this mixture two three times in a day to get relief from cough.
- Take few raisins and add to one glass of boiling milk. Raisins are very useful for boosting of immune system and also prevent recurrent respiratory diseases.