Hernia occurs due to weakness of the lining of the abdomen. The inner organs push out of the abdominal wall due to weakness of the lining. There is a strong layer that surrounds your abdomen. When an area becomes weak, the internal organ comes out through an opening. There are different types of hernia depending upon the location:
Femoral hernia is present in the upper part of the thigh.
Hiatal hernia is present in the upper part of the stomach
Incisional hernia occurs if there is any surgery and there is a cut present in the abdominal area
Umbilical herbal appears around the navel. It is mainly seen in new born babies
Inguinal hernia occurs in the groin.
Most hernia is treated by doing surgery. There are chances that it may occur again and again. Therefore, it is advised that people who are prone or at risk should take precautions to prevent hernia. One should take herbal medicine for hernia because chances of reoccurrence are rare. Herbal remedies are safe and natural and helps in proper cure of hernia.
Causes of hernia
There are different causes of hernia in different people. Some of the common causes and people who are risk of getting hernia are:
- People who have persistent cough
- People who are overweight
- Hernia may also occur in pregnant women
- People who suffer from chronic constipation and have to strain a lot while passing stool
- Inguinal hernias occur mostly in men and umbilical hernias occur mostly in women
- Babies can also get hernia due to weakness of the abdominal wall
- It is more common in people who have family history of hernia
- People suffering from ascitis may also have hernia
- Heavy lifting can also lead to hernia
- People who do not eat a well balanced diet may have hernia due to weakness of the abdominal muscles
Symptoms of hernia
Generally, people are not able to notice hernia but when they strain or lift heavy weights, they may notice something bulging out of their abdomen. It is present like a small lump in the groin region. It may be pushed back by using hands but it bulges out again while straining. People who have chronic cough mostly have recurrent hernias. There is no swelling on lying down.
Most hernias are painless but some people may have pain over a small area of the abdomen. Pain may become severe while doing heavy exercise.
Buy Package for Hernia
|1 Pack||$64.50||Free, Trackable|
How to cure hernia?
One should take herbal medicine for hernia because surgery is not the right solution as hernia may reoccur after sometime. Many people who have hernias of different types do not know how to cure a hernia and they do not find the right treatment. People who want to get the right treatment for hernia should eat herbal medicine for hernia. Natural remedies for hernia provide quick and permanent relief from hernia. The chances of reoccurrence are very low and one may get complete relief from all signs and symptoms of hernia. Package for hernia consists of natural remedies for hernia. All the herbal remedies found in this package are natural and do not produce any side effects. The herbal remedies found in the package for hernia help in increasing the strength of the abdominal muscles to prevent reoccurrence. Package for hernia consists of the following natural remedies for hernia:
Divya Trikatu Churna: This is an excellent herbal medicine for hernia. This helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and give relief from pain. It prevents the reoccurrence and also helps in boosting up the immunity of a person. This helps in the treatment of abdominal problems quickly.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is a wonderful natural remedy for weakness of the abdominal walls. It prevents constipation and straining during stool. It prevents the symptoms of hernia by increasing the strength of the abdomen. This herbal medicine also helps to boost up the immunity of a person.
Divya Godanti Bhasm: This is a wonderful remedy for abdominal disorders. People suffering from constipation and other abdominal disorders should take this herbal remedy regularly to get rid of hernia and its symptoms. This herbal remedy supports the abdominal muscles and prevents any protrusion.
Divya Sarvakalpa Kwath: This is a wonderful tonic for complete body system. It naturally strengthens the muscles to prevent bulging out of the organs. It provides support to the abdominal muscles and cures hernia naturally without producing any harmful effects.
Divya Vridhivadhika Vati: This is an energy booster and increases the strength of a person. It helps to cure the weakness of the muscles and thus prevents hernia. It may be regularly taken to get rid of reoccurrence of hernia. It is a general body tonic as it helps in improving the overall health of an individual.
Divya Kanchanar Guggulu: This herbal medicine is indicated for any type of lumps present in any part of the body. It is a wonderful remedy for lumps of abdomen and hernia of any type. It also boosts up the immunity and prevents reoccurrence of hernia.
Precautions to prevent hernia
There are some precautions that one might take to prevent hernia. Some important guidelines to prevent hernia are:
- One should use proper techniques for lifting heavy objects. Weight lifters should remain cautious while lifting weights.
- Overweight individuals should try to reduce weight by doing exercise under the supervision of an expert.
- People who suffer from constipation should increase dietary fibres to avoid constipation. One should drink lots of fluid for avoiding constipation.
- If men suffer from any urinary problem such as straining during urination then proper advice should be taken from health care provider as it may be due to enlarged prostate.
- One should eat healthy diet to reduce the weakness of the abdominal muscles.
- Pregnant women should not lift heavy weights and objects as it may lead to weakness of the abdominal muscles.
- Regular exercise is important. One should consult an expert to practice proper yoga techniques. Over straining should be avoided while doing exercise.