Migraine is defined as one sided headache. In this type of headache, pain occurs at one side either left or right. Painkiller is the only treatment in conventional medicine. But, home remedies are also very effective in the treatment of migraine attacks naturally. Home remedies are natural and safe and may be taken regularly to prevent recurrent migraine attacks. Some effective remedies that can be prepared at home for migraine attack are given below:
- Take a glass of warm milk and add a pinch of cinnamon powder in it. Drink it every day to prevent recurrent headache attacks.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and drink it every day to boost up your immune system and prevent attacks of headache.
- Soak a few almonds overnight in water and peel them off in the morning. Eat almonds in the morning and drink a glass of hot milk.
- People suffering from recurrent attacks of migraine should eat a well balanced and healthy diet to supply proper nutrition to the brain.
- One should do meditation and yoga exercise to increase the blood supply to the brain. Meditation also helps in inducing proper sleep.
- People suffering from migraine should avoid alcohol drinking and too much coffee intake. These also reduce oxygen supply to the brain.
- Add a pinch of black pepper powder in desi ghee. Fry it and add a glass of milk. Boil the milk and drink it slowly. It gives immediate relief from migraine headache.
- Add one teaspoon of honey in a glass of hot milk and drink it regularly to boost up immune system and for preventing recurrent migraine attacks.
How to cure migraine?
Migraine is a very annoying health problem. People search for a natural remedy for migraine. Natural remedies are safe and effective. Package of herbal remedies for migraine consists of natural herbs that help to get rid of recurrent migraine attacks naturally. Herbs are believed to supply proper nutrition to the brain cells and prevent headache. The package of herbal remedies for migraine is a natural treatment and may be taken on a regular basis to boost up the immune system. The package of herbal remedies is a blend of useful herbal remedies for headache. The natural herbs in this package supply proper nutrition to the brain cells and prevent recurrent headache attacks. The herbal remedies found in this package are:
1. Divya Medha kwath: This is an excellent herbal remedy for migraine. It supplies proper nutrition to the brain cells. It gives immediate relief from headache. It is also a natural remedy for increasing memory and concentration.
2. Divya Mukta Pisti: This natural remedy for migraine provides quick relief naturally. It is absolutely a safe remedy that is useful for the treatment of migraine. It is a wonderful remedy for tension and stress headaches. It may be taken on a regular basis to prevent headaches.
3. Divya Praval Pishti: This herbal remedy may be used in conjunction with other herbal remedies to prevent migraine attacks. It supplies necessary nutrients to the brain cells and helps to get rid of migraine. It increases the immunity of the body.
4. Divya godanti bhasma: This is a safe remedy for headache attacks. It is believed to be the most appropriate natural remedy for migraine. It does not produce any side effects and may be used on a regular basis to prevent any migraine attacks. It is suitable for people of all ages.
5. Divya Medha Vati: This is the most appropriate natural remedy for migraine. It is also an excellent remedy for increasing memory and concentration in children. It helps to improve overall health of a person and prevent recurrent migraine attacks.
Buy Package for Migraine or Headache
, Trackable Shipping Free
Dosage and mode of administration
1. For remedy no. 1, take 400 ml of water and boil till it reduces to 100 ml. Take it every day, two times in a day.
2. Mix medicine no 2, 3 and 4 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before eating meals with a glass of hot milk or water.
3. Take two-two tablets of medicine no. 5 every day after eating food with water or milk.
What is migraine?
Many people do not know much about migraine. They search the web to find out what is migraine. It is a type of headache that starts on one side of the head and may travel to the other side. It is generally associated with nausea and vomiting. It occurs both in men and women of any age. Sometime, young boys and girls also suffer from this kind of headache. There are specific changes in the brain that results in migraine. It is associated with sensitivity to light, sound and smell. There is a particular aura that starts in the brain and gives an indication to the person that he is going to have an attack of migraine. There are a number of factors that can trigger migraine.
Causes of migraine
Migraine may be caused by a variety of reasons. Every person suffering from migraine may have a different cause. Some important causes of migraine headaches are:
- Head injury may lead to weakness in the body that may result in recurrent headaches. It happens when there is reduced supply of blood to the brain cells. It happens due to excessive loss of blood during an accident.
- Loss of sleep is also an important cause of migraine headache. People who are not able to get proper sleep may suffer from this kind of headache.
- Cervical spondylitis is also a cause of migraine headache. There is pain and stiffness of the neck that produces vertigo and can lead to migraine attacks.
- Improper diet is also responsible for producing migraine headache. It is the most common reason in young boys and girls. Junk food reduces the supply of blood to the brain.
- Women may suffer from migraine headaches during menopause or due to menstrual abnormalities. This happens due to hormonal changes in the body. It is also a common cause of headache in young girls.
- Too much alcohol intake or cigarette smoking can also produce migraine attacks. This happens because alcohol and cigarette smoking reduces the supply of oxygen to the brain cells.
- Certain foods can also trigger the migraine attacks in some individuals. People who are sensitive to the smell of certain food may experience migraine headaches while coming in contact with such foods.