Herbal remedies are safe and natural. If you are suffering from any kind of digestive problems you may take herbal remedy to get rid of the problem. Herbal remedies boost up the immune system and give you relief from indigestion symptoms. One of the most important herbal remedy for indigestion is Hing Pedha. It is made up of herbal remedies and is a very useful herbal remedy for indigestion. It stimulates the functioning of the digestive system and provides quick relief from indigestion and other gastric complaints. People who suffer from recurrent attacks of indigestion, flatulence and loss of appetite should take hing pedha regularly to get rid of their problem. It gives quick relief from flatulence and gas. It is a useful remedy for improving appetite. People of all ages may take this herbal remedy to get rid of the digestion problems.
Benefits of Hing Pedha
Hing pedha consists of natural herbal remedies that take proper care of your digestive system. It is an excellent remedy for people who suffer from frequent digestive disorders. It may be taken to prevent any kind of digestive problems. Some useful advantages of hing pedha are:
It is a wonderful remedy for heaviness of the abdomen. It provides relief from bloating and heaviness of the abdomen.
It helps to improve appetite and is also useful for maintaining healthy weight. It helps to improve appetite and provides relief from flatulence.
It is an excellent supplement to enhance the digestive health. The main ingredient in this remedy is asafoetida or hing which is believed to be an excellent remedy for digestive system.
It prevents formation of gas and also helps in proper digestion of the food. It helps the stomach to secrete digestive enzymes for proper digestion.
Buy Patanjali Pachak Hing Peda 200 gm
|1 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$26.50||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$16.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$29.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free,Reg.Shipping Free||$69.95||Shipping Free|
What is indigestion?
Indigestion refers to a condition when food is not properly digested in the stomach. Indigestion is a common problem and people of all ages can experience this problem during some time in their life. Indigestion is a symptom of underlying gastric disorder. It is not a disease but it may indicate some other gastric disorder. Indigestion is present along with other symptoms. Indigestion occurs when stomach fails to produce necessary enzymes and gastric juices for digestion of the food. Natural remedies are very useful for the treatment of indigestion and other gastric problems. Herbal remedies may be taken safely.
Causes of indigestion
Indigestion may occur due to different causes. Some of the most important causes of indigestion are:
- Eating too much spicy and fried food can cause indigestion. It decreases the secretion of digestive enzymes that may create digestion problem.
- When a person eats more food than required by his body, it may cause indigestion.
- People who eat their meals in a hurry also suffer from indigestion. It interferes with the proper digestion of the food.
- Stress is one of the most common causes of digestion problems. Mental stress can lead to indigestion due to insufficient secretion of digestive juices.
- Processed foods and junk food can also cause the problem of indigestion.
- Alcohol and smoking is also an important cause of digestion problems. Alcohol disturbs the functioning of the liver and thereby causes indigestion.
- Too much drinking of aerated drinks can also cause problems of digestion.
Indigestion is present along with other symptoms as well. Some other indigestion symptoms are:
- There may be pain in the stomach due to improper digestion of food
- Flatulence and distension of the abdomen may be present
- There is loss of appetite due to fullness in the abdomen and a person has no desire to eat
- Vomiting of food may occur due to regurgitation of the food
- Loose stool may occur due to improper digestion of the food
- There is bad taste in the mouth and foul smell
- Weakness of the body as food is not properly digestion
- Loss of weight may occur if indigestion is a chronic problem
Home remedies for indigestion
People suffering from indigestion can also take home remedies to get rid of digestive complaints. Home remedies are safe and easily available. Home remedies do not create any adverse effects and help in maintaining proper functioning of the digestive system. Some useful and effective home remedies for indigestion are:
- Take a glass of carrot juice and mix half glass of orange juice. Drink it slowly to get relief from indigestion. It improves the functioning of the digestive organs naturally.
- Light food should be eaten when a person suffers from indigestion. Food such as rich, pulses, fruits should be eaten at regular intervals. Small meals should be eaten at frequent intervals of time to get relief from indigestion.
- One should chew food properly and should eat slowly. It helps in proper digestion of the food.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of water and add a pinch of black pepper and rock salt. Drink it two times in a day before eating food. It gives immediate relief from improper digestion. It is an excellent remedy for flatulence.
- Take a glass of water and add half teaspoon of ajwain and a pinch of rock salt. Boil this water and strain it. Drink this slowly to get relief from pain in the stomach and other digestive disorders.
- People suffering from indigestion problems should avoid eating fried and spicy foods. They should eat a well balanced diet at small intervals.
- Tea and coffee should be avoided as these can aggravate the condition of indigestion. It may cause pain and burning in the chest.
- One should eat dinner about two or three hours before sleep. It prevents formation of gas and helps in proper digestion of the food.
- Ginger is also a useful remedy for digestion problems. You can add half teaspoon of ginger powder while preparing food. It helps in proper digestion and also gives relief from flatulence and loss of appetite.
- Add one teaspoon of mint leaves juice in a glass of water and sip it slowly till you get relief from pain in the abdomen and digestion problem.