There are many useful home remedies for pimples that help to prevent reoccurrence. Home remedies for pimples are safe and effective and may be used regularly to cure pimples. Home remedies are easily available at home. People also search for how to prevent pimples. These are affordable and may be used on a regular basis to get rid of pimples. Important home remedies for pimples are:
- Turmeric is a wonderful anti-inflammatory herb. Make a paste by adding water or milk in turmeric powder and apply on the pimples. Leave it for half an hour and rinse with clean water to remove scars and pimples.
- Apply rose water on the face regularly to reduce the formation of pimples. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help in quick healing of pimples.
- Apply ice on the affected areas of your face. It gives soothing effect and also helps in reducing inflammation. It increases blood circulation and helps to get rid of pimples.
- Lemon is also believed to be a great home remedy for pimples. Squeeze a lemon juice and add one teaspoon of glycerin. Apply it all over the face to get rid of pimples. It also helps in reducing scars.
- Apply white toothpaste on the affected areas of your face. It helps in quick healing of the pimples and also helps to get rid of scars.
- Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties. Make garlic paste and apply it all over the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with clear water. It helps in getting rid of pimples and scars and gives glowing skin.
- Prepare a mask by adding one cup of oatmeal and half cup of honey and apply it all over the face. Leave it for half an hour and rinse with clean and fresh water. It gives you glowing and clear skin.
- Crush a few mint leaves and put in half cup of oatmeal and half cup of yoghurt. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with water to get rid of pimples naturally.
A pimple is a small skin lesion. These occur due to inflammation of the skin cells. Sebaceous or oil glands are present in the skin and infection of these oil glands with bacteria produce pimples. There is swelling of the oil glands and there is pus formation that results as a pimple. Pimples may occur on face, chest, back and shoulders.
Causes of pimples
Blockage of skin pores is the main cause of pimples. Sometimes, dead skin cells block the pores of the skin. It mainly occurs during puberty. Sebum gets accumulated behind the blocked pores that produce inflammation of the skin known as pimples.
- Imbalance of the hormones is also responsible for producing pimples in young boys and girls.
- Eating more fatty diet or reduced intake of water is also responsible for producing unhealthy skin conditions such as pimples.
- Intake of too many prescription remedies is also a contributing factor for producing pimples.
- People who use too many skin care products may also suffer from the side effects of the chemicals found in cosmetic items that may result in the formation of pimples on the face.
How to cure pimples?
There are many herbal remedies that help to prevent pimples. Herbal remedies are natural and safe and may be used on a regular basis to get rid of pimples. Herbal remedies boost up the immune system and prevent the formation of pimples. The package for pimples consists of natural herbs that are effective and safe. All the herbal remedies in the package are natural and do not produce any side effects. Important herbal remedies in the package are:
- Divya Kaya Kalp vati: This is a wonderful herbal remedy to get rid of pimples. It produces wonderful results. It boosts up the immune system. It also clear the blockage of the skin pores and reduces inflammation of the skin. It also helps in reducing scars by providing necessary nutrients to the skin. It helps in increasing the blood supply to the skin. It makes your skin clean and clear.
- Divya Nimb ghan vati: This is a unique herbal remedy for preventing the formation of pimples. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and helps to get rid of pimples naturally. It is a natural cure for the pimples. It may be taken on a regular basis to reduce inflammation of the skin and for getting rid of scars. It provides you clean and clear skin. It does not produce any side effects.
- Divya Kanti Lep: This is a natural herbal remedy that provides excellent nutrition to the skin cells. It removes blockage from your skin and helps to get rid of pimples. It increases the blood supply to the skin cells and helps to reduce inflammation of the skin cells. It is a unique remedy to make your skin healthy and free from pimples.
- Saundrya face wash: It is made up of natural herbs that are effective and produce wonderful results. It may be used regularly to make your skin free from pimples. It increases the activity of skin cells and removes blockage from the pores of the skin. It makes your skin look healthy and free from scars. It provides a natural glowing look on your face.
Buy Package for Acne, Pimples
|1 Pack||$80||Free, Trackable|
Dosage and mode of administration
Take two-two tablets of medicine no 1 and 2, two times in a day. Take one hour before breakfast in the morning and one hour before dinner in the evening with water.
Medicine no 3 is for external use only. Make a paste by adding rose water, milk or simple water. Apply it on the face and leave it for 3-4 hours and rinse with water. You can also apply it at night and wash in the morning.
Wash your face with water and apply No.2 (Saundrya face wash) gently over the face. Leave it for 1 or 2 minutes and wash with clean water. It is also for external use.