Detoxification is a necessary process that should be done regularly for normal body functioning. Our body is provided with several organs for natural detoxification but sometimes detoxification process slows down due to some health problems which may aggravate other health problems. Removal of waste products is essential to keep functioning of all the organs normal. Some people suffer from constipation and this may give rise to many other health problems. They take different products for removing waste materials from their body. There are large numbers of detox home remedies that are very useful for detox cure. One can easily get detox cure by taking natural herbs for detoxification. Different herbs found in nature help in getting rid of detoxification naturally. It stimulates the body organs to remove waste materials naturally without producing any side effects. You may find that different herbs are available in combination that are useful for removing toxic materials from the body. Herbs help in whole body detoxification and stimulate liver and kidneys for optimum functioning.
- There are large numbers of detox symptoms that may occur when your body is trying to get rid of toxins.
- Detox may cause frequent headache, tiredness, weakness in the muscles. Person suffering from detox often have low energy and does not feel like to do any work.
- There is pain in the muscles and it is difficult to perform daily activities.
- Coated tongue is present along with other symptoms such as indigestion, constipation, pain in abdomen, irritability, etc.
- There are flu like symptoms such as fever, body aches, malaise and weakness.
- Nausea, flatulence, constipation and diarrhoea may also be present.
- Accumulation of toxins in the blood may produce skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Toxic substances are also responsible for producing heart diseases such as blockage of the arteries of the heart and difficulty in pumping the blood to all other parts of the body.
Herbal remedies for Detox
Divya Gashar Churna: It is a wonderful combination of different herbs. It keeps away abdomen Gas. Divya Gashar Churna helps in the treatment of disorders of gastric.
Divya bilvadi churna: It is another herbal remedy indicated for constipation and other digestive problems. It helps in cleansing of the body naturally.
Divya Sankha bhasma: This herb is used for the treatment of any kind of digestive disorder. It is useful remedy for constipation and other digestive health problems. It corrects the imbalances and promotes normal digestive functioning.
Divya kapardaka bhasma: This natural herbal remedy for blood purification is a wonderful herb for the treatment of detoxification. It naturally helps in cleansing up of the whole body.
Divya Mukta Sukti bhasma: This natural remedy is useful for natural detoxification of the whole body. It gives quick relief from all signs and symptoms of detoxification.
Divya Kutajaghana vati: This is an herbal remedy useful for the treatment of alternate diarrhoea and constipation. It helps in detoxification of the liver and blood.
Divya Citrakadi vati: This is a natural remedy to treat all digestive disorders. It enhances the appetite and helps to cure constipation. It is a natural remedy to remove all the waste products from the body naturally without producing any side effects.
Buy Package for AMA (Detox)
Home remedies for Detox
- Detoxification means cleansing up of the whole body. It means to eliminate the toxic substances from the body.
- The first step for cleaning of the body is to increase the intake of water. Water helps in removing all kinds of toxic substances. It balances the different substances and helps in cleansing of the body by regulating metabolic functioning.
- Take a glass of warm water and put one table spoon of lemon juice along with a pinch of cyanine pepper. Drink it every day for quick detoxification of your whole body.
- Turmeric is another herb which is used for the detoxification process. You may use turmeric powder in food to get beneficial results.
- Ginger is another important remedy for detoxification. Ginger tea helps in cleansing of the blood and helps you to balance the digestive functions quickly.
- Coriander is another herb which is used for the detoxification. You can chew some coriander leaves everyday to maintain regular and normal digestive functions.
Prevention of Detox symptoms
- Accumulation of toxic substances can be prevented by maintaining healthy lifestyle. Foods that leads to gas formation should be avoided. Foods such as junk food, fried foods should be avoided at night as these are the major cause of digestive disturbances.
- Alcohol and smoking are the two main reasons for accumulation of toxic substances in the body. Therefore avoid drinking too much alcohol and smoking to lead a healthy life.
- Exercise is very important for optimum functioning of all body parts. Do some yoga and meditation everyday to avoid stress and keep your body fit and healthy.
- Eat a balanced diet including all the nutrients in the right amount to avoid any food abnormalities. Take essential fruits and vegetables in diet to maintain proper functioning of all the digestive parts of the body.
- Remain free from stress and take good sleep at night to remain free from any health problems.
Frequently asked questions for Detox
Q.1 How much time will it take to detox my body?
A. It varies from person to person. Generally it may take one to two weeks but you may continue herbal remedies for long time as these are natural and safe.
Q.2 Can I take herbal remedies with other prescription drugs?
A. Yes, you may take herbal remedies and home remedies for detox along with other prescription drugs. There is no interaction.
Q.3 Is it safe to take this herbal remedy regularly for a long time?
A. Yes, it is safe to take the herbal remedy for a long time as all the ingredients are natural and it naturally helps in cleansing of the whole body.
Q. 4 Are there any side effects?
A. No, all remedies are natural and do not have any side effects.