Home remedies for high blood pressure
There are a large number of home remedies that can be used regularly to lower high blood pressure. Home remedies for high blood pressure provides quick relief. Home remedies are natural and safe:
- Beetroot juice is an effective home remedy. People suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure should drink one cup of beetroot juice daily to control high blood pressure naturally.
- People with high blood pressure should eat foods rich in nitrates. Foods such as cabbage, radish, carrots, lettuce, are rich in nitrates and helps to manage normal blood pressure.
- Garlic is an effective herb that has been used in every Indian home. It regulates high blood pressure naturally. One can eat one or two cloves of garlic everyday in the morning with a glass of warm water to lower blood pressure.
- It is also believed that dark chocolate and cocoa products also provide quick relief from high blood pressure. Dark chocolate is useful as it consists of flavonoids that lower blood pressure naturally.
- Almonds are also useful and help in controlling blood pressure naturally. Soak a few almonds overnight in water and peel them in the morning. Eat everyday to regulate hypertension.
- Drink a glass of coconut water every day to manage high blood pressure. It is a rich source of potassium and other nutrients that help to lower down the blood pressure.
- Turmeric is also a natural herb that is found very useful for lowering blood pressure. It is an excellent home remedy for lowering blood pressure.
- Take a glass of warm water and add one teaspoon of honey and drink it every day empty stomach to reduce blood pressure.
- The most important tip for people with high blood pressure is that they should avoid eating a salty diet. Avoid extra salt in the diet and also avoid processed foods as they contain too much salt.
- One should drink more water to remove extra salts and chemicals out of the body and regulate high blood pressure.
- One should do regular exercise and yoga to reduce high blood pressure. Meditation also helps in lowering high blood pressure naturally.
- One should avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for maintaining normal blood pressure.
Buy Divya Mukta Vati (40 gms)
|1 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$16.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$29.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$74.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$44.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$79.90||Free Trackable|
High blood pressure is a condition when there is increased pressure of blood in the blood vessels. Blood is supplied to the all body parts through arteries. We measure the force with which blood is being pushed in the arterial walls. When arteries exert much force, it produces pressure on the heart and a person is said to suffer from high blood pressure.
High blood pressure is a symptom and not a disease. It may be present along with other symptoms of heart diseases. Hypertension is a serious symptom if it is not managed normally. It should be controlled to prevent other diseases.
What are the causes of hypertension?
There are a wide variety of causes of hypertension. Every individual may have a different cause of hypertension. Important risk factors and causes of high blood pressure are:
- Increased salt intake is the main cause of high blood pressure. People who take increased salt in their diet are at a high risk of suffering from hypertension.
- Obesity is another important high risk factor that can cause high blood pressure.
- Women suffer from high blood pressure during pregnancy. There are certain women who need to take precautions during pregnancy.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol also increases the risk of high blood pressure. It is commonly found in heavy drinkers and smokers.
- Other chronic health problems such as diabetes, asthma can also produce high blood pressure.
- Lack of exercise is also a cause for high blood pressure. People who do not exercise may suffer from weak heart or hypertension.
- Aging is a natural factor that can produce high blood pressure. Lifestyle and eating habits of a person plays an important role.
- Regular intake of certain prescription remedies also increases the risk of high blood pressure.
- It may also occur in families. It means that members of the same family having a history of high blood pressure are at an increased risk.
How to prevent high blood pressure?
People search the web to find out how to prevent high blood pressure. There are many natural remedies to lower blood pressure. Natural remedies are safe and effective. Divya Mukta Vati is effective herbal Remedies for high blood pressure.
Diva mukta vati: It is believed to be a wonderful natural remedy for regulating high blood pressure. It reduces blood pressure and provides quick relief. It is a safe remedy and does not produce any adverse effects. It may be taken regularly to control high blood pressure. It increases the flow of blood through the arteries. This is a natural remedy that supplies nutrients to the arteries and increases the strength of arteries. It also increases the strength of heart muscles and help in the optimum functioning of the heart.
Take one or two tablets of Diva mukta vati , before breakfast in the morning and one or two tablet half an hour before dinner with water.