Uterine fibroids have become a common problem in young women. It is one of the major causes of infertility in young women. Conventional treatment may produce other side effects. Therefore, most women want to switch to alternative therapies to prevent symptoms and reduce the risk of fibroids in uterus. Home remedies provide natural cure for fibroids in uterus. Home remedies help in boosting up the immune system and also reverse the process of dissolving uterine fibroids quickly. Home remedies for uterine fibroids are easily available and can be used regularly to prevent the risk and complications associated with uterine fibroids. Some effective and useful home remedies for fibroids in uterus are discussed below:
- Women suffering from fibroids in uterus should eat soy products. It is believed to be an excellent home remedy for preventing uterine fibroids. It balances the female hormones and helps in dissolving fibroids naturally.
- Drink one or two teaspoon of rose water every day in the morning and evening to prevent the formation of uterine fibroids or to get rid of the symptoms associated with the problem.
- Apply hot water bottle to the lower part of the abdomen to ease pain associated with uterine fibroids.
- Women suffering from fibroids should avoid using foods containing synthetic chemicals. One should eat organic food to prevent the complications.
- One should eat more green leafy vegetables and fruits as these are rich sources of fibre. Excess fibre helps to balance the hormones.
- Eat whole grains. Avoid eating white grains. Choose from millets, brown rice, etc.
- Avoid eating junk food, preservative containing food stuffs, caffeine, and alcohol to reduce the risk of uterine fibroids.
- Avoid eating dairy products and red meat and beef. These foods are believed to aggravate the condition and may produce further complications.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water and add one teaspoon of ginger juice. Drink it twice everyday to reduce inflammation and pain in the stomach.
Buy Package For Fibroid Uterus
|1 Pack||$67||Free, Trackable|
Herbal remedies for fibroids in uterus
Herbal remedies are found to be very effective in the natural treatment of fibroids in uterus. Herbal remedies offer natural cure for fibroids in uterus. These are safe and may be used constantly for the treatment of uterine fibroids. The package of herbal remedies for fibroids in uterus consists of natural remedies and herbs that are safe and effective in preventing the complications. Herbal remedies also help in reducing the size of the fibroids by boosting up the immune system. Useful and effective herbal remedies found in this package of remedies are:
Divya Sila sindura: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for fibroids in uterus. It balances the hormones and prevents further complications. It gives immediate relief from the signs and symptoms of fibroids in uterus.
Divya Vrddhivadhika: It is also believed to be an excellent herbal remedy for fibroids. It supports the uterus and helps in normal functioning. It supplies proper nutrition and blood supply to the uterus for its normal functioning.
Divya Kaharava pisti: This herbal remedy is a natural remedy that may be used regularly to get rid of the symptoms of uterine fibroids. It balances the hormones and prevents further development. It supports the uterus for normal functioning.
Divya mukta/moti pisti: It is a natural remedy that prevents the formation of fibroids in the uterus. It is a natural remedy that provides effective nutrition to the uterine cells and prevents further complications that may be produced due to the disease.
Divya Amrita Sattva: It is a natural remedy that boosts up the immune system and prevents the formation of unwanted cells in the body. It is an excellent and effective remedy that prevents the formation of uterine fibroids if taken regularly.
Divya Sphatika bhasma: It may be used in conjunction with other herbal remedies for fibroids in the uterus. It gives immediate relief from pain and weakness in the legs. It supports the functioning of uterus and prevents complications.
Divya Knachnara Guggulu: This herbal remedy is found to be useful in the natural treatment of fibroids in uterus because it prevents the formation of unwanted cells in the body. It provides immediate relief from the menstrual difficulties.
Divya Stri Rasayan vati: It is a natural tonic for women. It balances the hormones and also supports the normal functioning of the uterus. It is a wonderful herbal remedy for infertility in women. It helps in the natural treatment of uterine fibroids and does not produce any side effects.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with warm water or honey about one hour before breakfast and dinner.
Take 2-2 tablets from medicine no 7 and 8, three times in a day with water, one hour after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fibroids are growth of unwanted cells in the uterus. These are present in different sizes. Multiple fibroids may be present in the uterus of a woman. Fibroids in uterus produce infertility in women. Irregular menstruation is the first sign that indicates some problem in the uterus. It may be diagnosed with an ultrasonography. Hormonal imbalance is also a major cause of uterine fibroids. In some families, it occurs from ages and women of the same family may suffer from this problem since generations. Certain genes may get transmitted from the mother to her daughter. Overweight women are more prone to suffer from such issues. Obesity causes imbalance of the hormones and can produce such health problems.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
Important signs and symptoms experienced by women are:
- Pain in the pelvic area and there is bearing down sensation from the uterus.
- Menstrual problems may occur with heavy bleeding. Women may also suffer from irregular menstrual periods.
- Pain during sexual intercourse may be present in women suffering from uterine fibroids.
- There is constant pressure on the bladder and women may have frequent urging to pass urine.
- Infertility may occur due to menstrual irregularities.