Divya Vrikkdoshar Vati is a wonderful remedy for UTI infection treatment. It is an herbal remedy for urinary system disorders. It helps to provide kidney support supplements. This herbal product is made up of natural remedies that are used for UTI infection treatment. The herbs used in this product are natural and safe and provide full support to the kidneys for normal functioning. The natural kidney support supplements found in this product help to get rid of infections and other kidney problems. The herbs help in the natural treatment of urinary system disorders. People suffer from various urinary system disorders and they take conventional remedies to get rid of recurrent infections. Conventional remedies produce many side effects. There are different kinds of treatments available for UTI infection. Herbal remedies are safe and effective. Divya Vrikkdoshar Vati helps to get rid of infection by boosting up the immune system. The herbs found in this natural remedy act on the urinary organs and prevent from recurrent infections.
Divya Vrikkdoshar Vati – 40 gm
|2 Bottles + EMS Shipping Charges||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, EMS Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
Benefits of Divya Vrikkdoshar Vati
Divya Vrikkdoshar vati is a natural and herbal remedy for urinary system disorders. It helps in the treatment of all kinds of kidney problems.
This natural remedy boosts up the functioning of kidneys and prevents recurrent infection of urinary tract. It supports the normal functioning of all the urinary organs.
People suffering from recurrent attacks of urinary infection should take this herbal remedy on a regular basis to get the best results.
It also helps in reducing pain and inflammation of the urinary organs. This is a wonderful natural treatment for the urinary system disorders.
The natural herbs in this product also boost up the immune system and prevent recurrent attacks of the infection. It may be taken regularly to get long lasting results
Urinary system disorders
Kidneys are the main organs of the urinary system. When any problem occurs in any part of the urinary system, a person may show signs and symptoms. Kidneys are the most important organs of our body that help in filtering the waste products out of our body. Kidneys help to clean up our body system. Kidneys also play a major role in controlling the blood pressure. Any kind of urinary problem can be treated by using natural remedies. One should take natural treatment to get rid of urinary system problem in a natural way.
Causes of urinary system disorders
Urinary system disorders may be caused by various reasons. Some common causes of urinary system disorders are:
Any obstruction to the flow of blood in kidneys due to an infection or injury can results in kidney disease.
People who drink less water may also suffer from urinary system problems. The main function of urinary organs is to flush out the chemicals and toxins from your body. Water helps in detoxification and removal of waste substances from the body.
Renal stones are also responsible for producing urinary organ disorders. Renal stones obstruct the pathway and causes UTI and other kidney problems.
People suffering from chronic health problems such as high blood pressure, high blood sugar may also suffer from urinary system disorders.
Symptoms of urinary system disorders
People suffering from any kind of urinary system disorder may have different symptoms. Some of the important symptoms that help in the diagnosis of urinary system disorder are:
- Volume of urine gets decreased due to obstruction to the passage of urine. Some people complain about dribbling of urine and there is frequent urination.
- Swelling of the lower extremities and puffy bags under the eyes also indicate the presence of some sort of kidney problem.
- A person suffering from urinary system disorder may also have decreased appetite. There is no desire to eat.
- Fever may be present in server renal infections or urinary system disorder. Many people also complain about passing of blood while passing urine.
- There is sharp and shooting pain in the pelvic area and pain radiates to back.
- Weakness of the extremities and general fatigue is present due to improper filtration of the blood.
- Colour and appearance of urine may change due to presence of proteins and other substances in the urine.
Tips for preventing urinary system disorders
People who are prone to suffer from urinary disorders may also take some precautions to prevent recurrent signs and symptoms. Some useful tips for the prevention of urinary system disorders are:
- One should drink adequate amount of water for the healthy functioning of kidneys. More fluids help kidneys to remove toxins from the body.
- One should eat probiotics to improve the functioning of the urinary organs. Probiotics helps to balance the enzymes that are necessary for normal functions of kidneys.
- One should reduce the intake of proteins in the form of animal meat. Excessive intake of proteins can put a burden on the kidneys that can further worsen the condition.
- People suffering from any kind of kidney problem should also take less phosphorus in the diet. Phosphorus is not released out of the body when kidneys do not function properly. Phosphorus gets accumulated in the arteries and veins and producing hardening.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking as these affect the kidney functions.
- People who are overweight should do regular exercise to reduce body weight. Mild exercise also helps in improving the functioning of the major body organs.
- One should avoid taking over the counter medications. Excessive intake of conventional remedies also produces side effects on the kidneys.
- Avoid too much salt in the diet. Salt acts as poison for kidneys. Salt affects the lining of the kidneys and also causes high blood pressure.
Home remedies for urinary system disorders
One may also take certain home remedies to get rid of urinary system disorders. Some effective home remedies for urinary system disorders are:
- Take a glass of water and add half teaspoon of baking soda. Drink it every day to get rid of urinary system disorders.
- Garlic is also an effective home remedy for proper functioning of kidneys. Eat one or two garlic cloves in the morning with a glass of lukewarm water to remove the toxins from the blood.
- Aloevera juice is also a wonderful home remedy for the treatment of urinary system disorders. Drink aloe Vera juice everyday to get rid of kidney problems.
- Cranberry juice also helps in the prevention of urinary system diseases. Drink a glass of cranberry juice for proper functioning of the kidneys and other urinary organs.
- Add one table spoon of honey in one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and eat it every day. This helps to prevent urinary system problems.