People all over the world suffer from different types of respiratory problems. There are different causes of different diseases of the lungs. Lungs are the main respiratory organ that helps in exchange of gases. Diseases of other body system may also give rise to respiratory problems. Trachea divides into several tubes like structures called as bronchi. Bronchi further divides to form bronchioles. Different diseases that may affect lungs include asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc. These are the main respiratory problems that affect the lungs. People suffer from different respiratory problems and they also take several treatments for respiratory problems. Lungs are the major part of human body and one should prevent respiratory problems by taking precautions or by taking right treatment for respiratory diseases.
Causes of respiratory diseases
There are different causes for different types of lung diseases. Some common causes of lung diseases are:
- Smoking is one of the major causes of respiratory diseases. Smoking can lead to bronchitis, tuberculosis, etc.
- Exposure to environmental pollutants such as smoke, air, dust etc. can also cause problems such as asthma.
- People who are exposed to chemical substances can also suffer from respiratory problems.
- People suffering from other autoimmune diseases may also suffer from respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Genes also affect the presence of respiratory diseases. Certain respiratory diseases are heredity and genes from transfer from parent to children.
- Respiratory diseases are also caused due to weak immune system. Certain diseases such as tuberculosis are common in people having weak immune system.
Symptoms of respiratory diseases
Symptoms of respiratory diseases are common. Some of the common symptoms of respiratory problems are:
- Cough is the most important symptom. It is present in almost all the respiratory diseases. Cough may be dry or moist. In moist cough, patient may throw out mucus of different colour and quantity which indicate the presence of particular type of infection.
- Some patients may complain of pain in the throat and chest due to continuous coughing. Patient may have to sit up in the bed while coughing.
- Headache may occur during coughing.
- Fever may be present due to infection.
- Patient may feel weak and tired due to weak immunity.
Buy Divya Swasari Kwath (100 gm)
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Free Shipping|
|5 Pack + 1 PackFree , Reg. Shipping Free||$54.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$54.90||Free, Trackable|
Natural remedies for respiratory problems
Divya swasari kwath is an excellent herbal remedy for the treatment of respiratory diseases. It is one of the best natural remedies for respiratory problems. It is an excellent lung tonic that helps to cure any respiratory or lung disease. There are many other herbs for lungs but Divya Swasari kwath is an excellent herb to get quick relief from respiratory diseases. This is a natural and herbal lung tonic that boosts up the energy and provides natural treatment for respiratory diseases. Natural remedies for respiratory problems are safe and do not produce any side effects on the body. Herbal remedies may be taken for longer period of time without getting any adverse effects. Different herbs may be combined together to get quick relief from respiratory diseases. This herbal lung tonic supports the normal functioning of the lung and provides quick relief from symptoms. It helps to enhance the energy and also boosts up the immune system to provide relief.
Divya swasari kwath may be taken regularly to get instant and permanent relief from respiratory diseases. Herbs for lungs provide natural treatment for lung diseases.
Home remedies for respiratory problems
There are many home remedies that are useful for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Home remedies provide safe and quick relief from lung diseases. It is easy to take home remedies. The home remedies given below may be given to people of all ages. Some useful home remedies for lung diseases are:
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk and drink it daily to get relief from chronic cough or bronchitis. Turmeric helps in boosting up the immunity and treats the inflammation of the lungs. It is an excellent home remedy for people suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Boil half glass of milk and add 4-5 pieces of cloves in it. Now put one tea spoon honey to the milk. Drink this milk to get relief from excessive cough and mucus. It is an excellent home remedy for bronchitis and tuberculosis.
- Take one or two tea spoon of ginger juice and warm it in a pan. Add one teaspoon of honey to it. This forms and excellent home remedy for cough. Ginger reduces the inflammation and boost up the immune system.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add 5-6 raisins in it. Boil the milk till it reduces to half of its original quantity. It is an excellent home remedy to boost up the immune system and to prevent recurrent infections of the chest.
- Take half glass of water and keep it for boiling. Add one teaspoon ginger juice, one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of lemon juice. Let it boil till the quantity of water reduces to half. Drink this slowly sip by sip to get relief from respiratory infection.
- Basil leaves have been used traditionally to cure lung diseases. You may chew few basil leaves to get relief from sore throat. You can also add few basil leaves in tea to get relief from sore throat and cough.
- Make a decoction by using two teaspoon of ginger juice, lemon juice, and drumstick leaves. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of lung diseases.
- Hot water gargles with some salt is an effective home remedy to treat sore throat and chronic cough.
Precautions to prevent respiratory problems
Some precautions may be taken to prevent recurrent lung infections. Some useful tips are:
- Smoking should be totally avoided. People who smoke should avoid smoking.
- Exercise and yoga should be done regularly to boost up the immune system.
- Hot water should be used for drinking. It helps to expectorate mucus from the chest.
- Fried and fatty food should be avoided as it may aggravate the respiratory diseases.
- A balanced diet is most essential for normal functioning of all the body organs.