Our skin is exposed to environmental pollutants and germs. Harmful germs can enter our body easily through the skin. Any internal derangement or improper functioning of the organs produces side effects that are reflected on the skin in the form of skin diseases. People all over the world suffer from different types of skin diseases. They remain in search of skin care supplements to get relief. It is very difficult to choose the right product for skin care. Cosmetic products for skin care consist of harsh chemicals that may produce harmful effects on the skin. Natural skin remedies are useful to get rid of skin problems. Natural skin remedies provide nourishment to the skin and helps in the treatment of any kind of skin problem. Natural skin care supplements also help in the treatment of skin diseases by nourishing the skin. Natural skin remedies provide you a glowing skin. You can take proper care of your skin by using natural skin care supplements. You have to work hard to find the right skin remedies for getting rid of skin problems.
Buy Divya Kayakalp Vati (40 gms)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$42.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$74.90||Free, Trackable|
Causes of the Skin problems
Skin problems are caused due to different reasons. If one takes precautions, skin problems can be avoided. Some common causes of the skin diseases are:
- Harmful germs may penetrate through the skin into the blood and can produce infections of the skin. Bacteria, viruses, fungi are commonly responsible for causing skin diseases. Herpes, HPV, impetigo, chicken pox are some common skin diseases that are caused by harmful germs.
- Ultraviolet rays of the skin also damage the skin cells. People who remain in the sun for long time may have a risk of developing skin cancer. Skin pigmentation also occurs on exposure to the sun.
- Many women experience skin problems during pregnancy. This occurs due to hormonal imbalance that occurs during pregnancy. Brown spots or blemishes may occur on the face due to hormonal imbalance in pregnant women.
- Pollens can also produce skin infections in sensitive individuals. Many people suffer from skin allergy due to insect bites.
- People who take prescription remedies may also experience skin problems as side effects. Skin allergy and dermatitis are the common skin problems that may occur as a result of side effect from prescription remedies.
- Diaper rash is a common skin problem that may occur in new born infants. Infants may have irritation and redness of the skin due to continuous wearing of diaper.
- Many skin diseases are caused due to transmission of genes from parents to the children. Hereditary skin problems run in families and transmitted from one generation to another.
- Certain skin diseases are caused by autoimmune disorders. When immunity of a person becomes weak, it may result in affection of the healthy cells by body’s own immune system.
Symptoms of skin diseases
There are some common symptoms that may occur in all skin diseases. It is easy to recognize a skin disease by particular symptoms but certain symptoms of skin diseases occurs in every skin problem and sometimes it becomes difficult to distinguish between the different types of skin problems. Symptoms that occur in all skin diseases are:
- Skin irritation is the common symptom that occurs in all skin diseases. There is great irritation of all the body parts. It may get aggravated when skin comes in contact with particular allergens or when exposed to the sun.
- Another important symptom of skin diseases is itching. There is great itching and it aggravates when a person scratches the skin.
- There is redness of the affected parts of the skin. Redness is aggravated when there is great itching of the skin.
- Itching and irritation of the skin is also accompanied with burning of the skin parts. Burning may get aggravated at night or with warmth.
Natural skin remedies
There are large numbers of skin remedies available in the market and it is very difficult to choose the right product. Natural remedies for acne are useful in the treatment of acne because natural remedies do not produce any side effects. Natural skin remedies provide nourishment to the skin and helps in the natural cure of skin problems. There are also skin care supplements that may be take to nourish the skin. Divya Kayakalp Vati is a combination of natural skin remedies that is an excellent treatment for all types of skin diseases. This herbal remedy consists of natural herbs that provide nourishment to the skin and makes your skin healthy.
Divya Kayakalp Vati prevents your skin from damage due to excessive exposure to the sun. It prevents your skin from harmful effects of the sun rays by providing nourishment. It provides natural glow to your skin.
Divya Kayakalp Vati also consists of natural remedies for acne. It is one of the best skin care supplements that may be taken regularly to get rid of any type of skin problems.
Divya Kayakalp Vati has natural ingredients that boost up your immunity and prevents you from the symptoms that may aggravate when you come in contact with the disease causing agents.
Take one or two tablets of this remedy, two times in a day with water after meals.
Home remedies for skin diseases
Home remedies are also useful for the treatment of skin problems. Home remedies can be prepared at home and can be used for a longer period of time to get rid of skin problems. Some useful home remedies for skin disease are:
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water and mix them together. Apply this mixture on acne. It is an excellent home remedy for acne and prevents formation of new acne on your skin. Your skin looks healthy and fresh.
- Take half teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix some curd to it to make a paste. Apply this paste on the acne and other parts of the skin. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and it helps in quick healing of the chronic acne and also prevents formation of new acne.
- Take a cucumber and cut into thin slices. Rub these slices on your face. It will help to remove pigmentation and dark circles under the eyes quickly. You will see a natural glow on your skin.
- Potato slices also help in removing the dark pigmentation of the skin. Take one potato and cut it into thin slices. Rub it on the skin to remove the germs and dirt. It improves your skin tone and gives you a fresh looking skin.