Constipation may be defined as the passage of hard and dry stools continuously for many days. Sometimes people may not pass stools for many days regularly due to dryness of the mucous membranes. Constipation may be produced due to the diseases of the intestines such as obstruction caused by the tumours or any other adhesions. People with chronic constipation take different types of laxatives that are available in the market. Long term use of laxatives may produce side effects on the other parts of the body. It is important for a person to develop regular bowel movements to prevent constipation. Chronic constipation may result in many other complications. Constipation is a symptom that may occur along with other diseases of the digestive system. Constipation can be treated easily by using natural remedies. There are many constipation natural remedies that provide quick relief from constipation. Herbal remedies for constipation are safe and provide immediate relief to the people suffering from constipation.
Many people also suffer from constipation due to weak immunity. It happens in children. Many children do not eat their meals on proper time and they suffer from constipation. Thus, constipation is a condition that may occur at any age. Many times children suffer from constipation because they do not eat fruits and green leafy vegetables. More consumption of junk food can also lead to constipation in children.
Constipation may have many causes. Constipation may result due to different causes in different individuals. Some of the common causes of constipation are:
- Sedentary life is a common cause of constipation. People who do not perform any exercise in their life may suffer from decreased bowel movements.
- Any obstruction of the intestines such as tumour or adhesion of the walls of intestine may also result in decreased bowel movements.
- Diet lacking in fibrous food may also result in constipation. Regular eating of processed foods may result in constipation.
- Pregnant women may suffer from constipation due to decreased physical activity and improper diet.
- People who excessive over the counter medications without consulting a physician may also suffer from constipation.
- People suffering from other chronic health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, acute kidney disease, etc. may also suffer from constipation.
People suffering from chronic constipation may have other symptoms accompanied with it. Symptoms that are accompanied with constipation are:
- Straining is the most important symptom.
- Bloating of the abdomen is also a common symptom.
- There is constant pain in the abdomen.
- There is loss of appetite as patient may have sensation of fullness in the abdomen.
- Due to excessive straining while passing stool, patient may experience severe backache.
- Some people also have nausea and vomiting due to chronic constipation.
Buy Amalki Rasayan (50 gm)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottles Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Herbal remedies for constipation
There are many constipation natural remedies that provide quick relief from constipation. Herbal remedies for constipation may be taken regularly to get permanent relief from constipation without getting any side effects. Aamlki Rasayan is an herbal remedy that is useful for the treatment of constipation. It is an excellent immunity boosters and help in giving relief from flatulence and pain. This herbal remedy may be taken regularly to get relief from constipation. Aamlki Rasayan is a combination of different herbs for supporting the normal functioning of the digestive organs. It helps in improving the appetite. It consists of many immune boosters that enhances the immunity and gives excellent treatment for constipation.
Aamlki Rasayan is a mixture of different herbal remedies to support the functioning of the gastro intestinal tract. It helps to improve the gastrointestinal system. It gives relief from other diseases of the gastric system. This herbal remedy has been used traditionally to support the functioning of the digestive organs. People take large number of herbal remedies for constipation, but Aamlki Rasayan is an excellent mixture of the herbs for the natural and safe treatment of gastric diseases.
Home treatment for constipation
Home remedies are beneficial for acute symptoms of constipation. Home remedies are safe and may be taken anytime to get relief from constipation. Some useful home remedies to get relief from constipation are:
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of warm water with a pinch of black salt. Drink this home remedy everyday to avoid constipation.
- High fibre foods are useful for getting rid of constipation. Fruits and green leafy vegetables are rich in fibres and gives relief from constipation.
- Take one teaspoon of flax seeds and soak them in water overnight. Drink this water in the morning and also chew the flaxseeds. It is an excellent home remedy for constipation.
- Guava is one of the best fruits to avoid constipation. One should eat guava everyday to avoid constipation.
- People who do not perform any physical exercise should do some yoga or physical exercise to remain fit and healthy. Exercise stimulates the functioning of all the organs and body systems.
- Fluid intake should be increased to remove toxins and waste from the body. One should drink water and fruit juices to avoid constipation.
- People taking over the counter medications should consult the physician before taking any medication. Certain sedatives and anti-depressants may produce harmful effects on the body.
- Take a glass of warm milk and put few raisins in it. Drink it before going to sleep every night. Raisins are rich in fibre and are a very good home remedy for constipation.
- Take half glass of carrot juice and mix with half glass of orange juice and drink every day. You can also add a pinch of salt for taste. This is a wonderful home remedy for normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Meals should be eaten at proper times. Dinner should not be eaten too late because it may affect the proper absorption of the food and can cause gastric diseases.
- People who drink alcohol should completely stop drinking alcohol as alcohol causes dehydration in the body which may enhance the symptoms of constipation.
- Smoking should also be completely avoided to remain fit and healthy. Smoking produces harmful effects on the health.