Divya Amla Churna is prepared from amla powder. Amla is used as an ancient herb for the treatment of digestion problems. It is traditionally believed to be an excellent herb for constipation and other digestion problems. Amla consists of natural vitamin C that acts as an anti-oxidant and prevents formation of free radicals. Amla is known for ages and used in Indian homes for prevention of respiratory diseases. It helps to boost up the immunity and prevents recurrent attacks of infection. Amla gives quick relief from digestive disorders as it helps in balancing the pH of the stomach. Amla is known to prevent recurrent attacks of respiratory infection as it is a natural source of vitamin C.
Buy Divya Amla Churna 100 gm (Aml Chu)
Benefits of Divya Amla Churna
- Divya Amla Churna is a wonderful natural remedy for the treatment of constipation and other digestion problems
- Divya Amla Churna gives quick relief from heartburn and acidity.
- Divya Amla Churna is a natural source of vitamin C and prevents recurrent attacks of respiratory infection.
- Divya Amla Churna consists of amla which acts as an anti-oxidant and prevents harmful effects of free radicals.
- Amla Churna helps in boosting the immune system and it also helps in the prevention of infectious diseases.
- Divya Amla Churna helps in detoxification of the body as it helps in removing waste chemicals form the body.
- Amla Churna consists of amla which is a very good natural herb for rejuvenating hair. It provides natural shine and strength to the hair.
- Amla is an excellent product for skin problems. It helps in rejuvenating skin cells and produce freshness on the skin. It helps in removal of dead cells from the skin.
Amla has been used since ages for the preparation of ayurvedic remedies as it is a very good product for the digestion problems. It helps in the treatment of digestion problems such as constipation, acidity and heartburn. Amla consists of anti-oxidants that rejuvenates the cells of the body and prevents formation of free radicals.
It consists of natural vitamin C that boosts up the energy and immunity of the body.
Direction of use:
It is recommended to take one tea spoon of amla two times in a day with luke warm water to obtain effective and quick results.
How long to take it?
Divya Amla churna is made up of amla that help in the treatment of digestion problems. It is a wonderful remedy for all the digestive disorders. It may be taken regularly for normal functioning of the digestive system. You may take this natural remedy for the treatment of digestive disorders. It regulates the functioning of digestive organs.
Diet changes may be done to done to get quick results from this herbal remedy. It is a wonderful natural remedy for digestive disorders as it stimulates the functioning of all digestive organs.
People suffering from digestion problems should avoid eating spicy and fried food as they may cause irritation to the lining of the stomach.
People suffering from digestive disorders should eat a well balanced diet for normal functioning.
Should not take alcohol and avoid drinking too much tea and coffee as it may lead to the production of acid in the stomach.
Life style change recommendation
People with digestive problems should make some life style changes to get effective results. Regular exercise is very important to regulate the functioning of digestive organs and for easy absorption of nutrients in the body.
Yoga and meditation also help in reducing stress and improving digestive functions. People suffering from digestive problems should avoid eating heavy food at night because it is difficult to digest. People suffering from digestive disorders should eat dinner two hours before going to bed. People with digestive problems should remain free from stress as it may aggravate the signs and symptoms of digestive diseases.
It is recommended that it should be taken with lukewarm water. There are no known side effects produced by regular intake of this herbal product.
- Garlic juice is effective remedy for indigestion. Garlic juice can be taken by mixing it with soya oil. It is an effective remedy for stomach ailments.
- Take powder of cumin seeds and mix it with coriander juice. Put it in a glass of water along with a pinch of salt. Drinking this water is an effective remedy for indigestion.
- Lemon is another important home remedy. Put one or two table spoon of lemon juice in a glass of water along with a pinch of salt. It gives immediate relief from gas and fullness.
- Ginger is also useful for digestion problems. Ginger tea is effective for getting relief from symptoms of indigestion.
- Take one tea spoon of baking soda and mix it with water. It is an effective home remedy for getting rid of indigestion.
What is the concept behind Divya Amla Churna?
The main purpose of producing this natural remedy is for the treatment of digestive disorders. It helps to relieve digestive disorders by stimulating the functioning of digestive enzymes. It consists of natural vitamin C that removes the toxic elements from the body and gives relief from digestive problems.
Customer’s reviews about Divya Amla churna
I’m 25 years of age and was suffering from digestive problems for the last 6 years. I tried large number of remedies but did not get any relief. Then, I found Divya amla churna prepared by Baba Ramdev on the internet and tried it. It gave me quick relief from my digestion problems and now I’m completely free from it. It is a wonderful remedy.
I’m 40 years of age. I used to eat non-veg twice in a week which produced a lot of digestive problems. I stopped eating non-veg but my problem remained as it is. I consulted my physician. He gave me some remedies which did not give me any relief. I turned to natural remedies and took Divya amla churna for a week and it gave me wonderful results.