You can even apply a very thin line. There is no harm in using this product regularly. It stays well on your eyes even in the humid climate. It is really a wonderful eye makeup.
Benefits of Kajal
There are many benefits of using kajal. The most important benefit is that it is made up of natural ingredients. It consists of natural herbs that provide nourishment to your eyes and helps to restore normal vision.
- It is an inexpensive solution for eye make. This natural kajal is available easily in deep black shade. It is best suited for use on water line. It also works best on lower lash line.
- It is very smooth and gives you a cool feeling in your eyes. You can easily carry it while travelling from one place to another. You can keep it in your purse and use it anytime to make your eyes look beautiful.
- It smells great as it is made up of natural ingredients. It does not produce any foul smell. There are no irritating ingredients in this kajal that can produce harm to your eyes.
- It stays for a longer period of time. You can look beautiful throughout the day.
- It is easy to remove. You can easily wipe off this kajal from your eyes by using a wet cotton dab.
Eyes are the most beautiful part of human face. People have different colours of eyes. Many people have brown eyes, some have black and some also have grey eyes. Women use a variety of products for eye makeup. It is very important to choose an appropriate product for eyes as eyes are the most sensitive part. Eyes help in vision. We are able to see all the things clearly through our eyes. Vision problems are common among childhood. Adults also suffer from vision problems due to ageing. One can prevent vision problems by taking proper care of eyes. There are many important tips that are given here that can help to keep the vision of your eyes normal.
Tips to maintain normal vision
Some important tips are given here that may help you to maintain normal vision:
- Always wash your eyes when you come back home after playing or from work. This helps to remove the dust particles from your eyes.
- Do not rub your eyes with fingers. Your fingers contain many harmful germs that can enter your eyes and can produce irritation. Thus, do not rub your eyes.
- Do not study in dim light. There should be proper natural light or artificial light when you study. Dim light can affect the vision.
- Do not watch too much television. Always sit at a proper distance from the television to prevent eyes.
- Do not play too many games on the computer. People who work regularly for many hours on the computer should use protective lenses to prevent their eyes from the glare of the computer screen.
- Do not use eye pencil that contains harmful ingredients. Application of kajal that consist of harmful ingredients can produce irritation in your eyes and can also affect your vision. Always check the ingredients of the products before applying it on your eyes.
Home remedies to take proper care of eyes
There are many useful home remedies that can also help to take proper care of your eyes. You can make your eyes look beautiful by giving them proper care. Some useful and effective home remedies to maintain normal vision are:
- One should eat lots of carrots or should drink carrot juice to maintain normal vision. Carrots consist of carotene that helps to provide vitamin A. Vitamin A is necessary for good vision.
- One should eat green leafy vegetables and fruits to supply proper nutrients to the eyes. Vitamins and minerals help to maintain good vision.
- One should stop eating fried and junk food. These are calorie rich food and do not contain any nutrients.
- Papaya is also a good home remedy for eyes. Eat one bowl of papaya everyday to keep your eyes in good health.
- Instil a drop of rose water and glycerine in your eyes everyday for proper lubrication of your eyes. It helps to remove the dryness of the eyes.
- Apple is also a rich source of iron. Apple also helps to maintain good vision. Therefore, children should eat an apple everyday to keep their eyes healthy.
- One should do regular eyes exercise to make the muscles strong. Eye exercise helps in contraction and relaxation of the eye muscles.
- One should take proper sleep to reduce the dark circles under the yes. You can also keep cucumber slices under your eyes for half an hour to reduce stress.