Patanjali Crack heal cream is a wonderful natural cream for cracked feet. This consists of natural ingredients that provide nutrition to the cracked heels and helps in quick recovery from pain. It nourishes the cracked feet and makes your skin smooth. It is the best foot cream for dry cracked feet. This is one of the best creams for dry cracking feet. This is a natural cream for cracked feet that gives quick relief from pain. It repairs the damaged cells of your feet and makes your skin smooth. It reaches to the deeper layers of the feet and results in quick repair of the cracked feet. It provides moisture to your skin and removes the dryness from your feet. There are large numbers of foot cream available in the market and it is very difficult to find the right cream for getting rid of cracked feet. One should check the ingredients of the cream to know about the efficacy of the cream. Patanjali Crack heal cream is made up of all natural ingredients that does not produce any side effects. It is an alternative treatment for cracked feet that gives you long lasting results. It is a cost effective and natural treatment. You do not have to spend too much money from your pocket to get soft and smooth feet.
Buy Patanjali Crack Heal Cream 50gm
Benefits of Patanjali Crack heal cream
The most important benefit of Patanjali crack heal cream is that it provides natural nutrients to your skin. It is the best foot cream for dry cracked feet.
- It makes your skin smooth and there is no need to use it for a longer period of time. The results are long lasting.
- Patanjali Crack heal cream is a wonderful and unique treatment for cracked heels. This cream moisturizes your skin and helps in quick healing.
- You can use this cream regularly to get smooth and clean feet. You will not feel embarrassed and you can easily wear your favorite sandals in your feet after using this cream.
- This cream enhances the beauty of your feet by making your skin smooth and cleaner. It removes the cracks by quick healing of the skin cells.
- It reaches to the deeper layers of the skin and heals the damaged cells from inside to give you long lasting results.
- This cream is suitable for people of all age groups. It is the best alternative and cost effective treatment for cracked heels.
Cracked heels result due to improper attention to the feet. Most people do not take proper care of their feet. It mainly occurs due to over exposure to dust and lack of moisturizer. Cracked heels are superficial cuts that affect mainly the dermis of the skin. If heel fissures reach to the deeper layers of the skin, it may result in great pain. Due to continuous pressure on the feet, it becomes very difficult to walk properly. The skin around your feet becomes dry and it starts cracking. Cracked heels may also occur due to the deficiency of the proper nutrients. The most common cause of cracked heels is dryness of the skin. People who have thick skin around the boundary of the heel may also suffer from cracks in the heels. Other causes of cracked feet includes standing for longer periods of time, flat feet, athlete’s foot, misalignment of the bones and wearing improperly fitted shoes. Another important cause is walking for long distances and dry, rough weather.
Most foot problems take place due to neglect on taking proper care of your feet. One should take proper care of the feet to prevent cracked heels.
Home remedies for cracked heels
You can begin your foot care by using home remedies. Home remedies are very useful and help you to get clean and smooth feet. Some useful and best home remedies for cracked heels are:
- Wash your feet properly and apply hydrogenated vegetable oil on your feet regularly. After applying vegetable oil cover your feet socks and leave it overnight. You will get relief from pain and your cracks will start healing soon.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it properly. Apply this on the cracks of your feet and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, rinse your feet with warm water. This will give you smooth skin within a few days.
- Take some lemon juice in a bowl and dip your feet in it for ten minutes. This will give you immediate relief from pain and your cracks will heal quickly.
- It is important that people who suffer from cracked heels should make sure to clean their feet regularly and should apply some natural cream such as Patanjali crack heal cream to prevent cracking.
- Take warm water in a tub and add half glass of lemon juice and one teaspoon of Vaseline. Dip your feet in this water for half an hour and then pat them dry. This helps in the absorption of Vaseline in your skin and makes it smooth.
- Diet is the best natural treatment to get rid of cracked heels. It is important that your diet should include calcium, zinc, iron and omega-3 fatty acids. You can eat peanuts, fish and flax seed oil in your diet to get proper nutrients.
- One should avoid wearing open backed shoes when going out. Always wear shoes with a good absorbing sole.
- Rub olive oil on the cracks of your feet and cover it with warm socks to lock the air inside your feet. This is a wonderful remedy to get smooth and beautiful feet.
- Give regular foot massage and foot bath with natural oils that will keep your skin soft and healthy.