Buy Autozyme Tablet (30 Tablets)
Benefits of Autozyme tablet
Autozyme tablet is a natural cure for indigestion. It helps to improve digestion naturally. It is a safe and herbal product and gives relief from fullness of the abdomen and other symptoms. Important benefits of this product are:
- It helps to get rid of the inflammation of the stomach lining and prevent from the symptoms. It helps in boosting up the immune system.
- It improves digestion naturally and helps to get rid of diarrhea and vomiting.
- It also provides relief from heartburn, fullness of abdomen and pain in the abdomen.
- It may be taken on a regular basis to prevent the recurrent attacks of indigestion.
- It also helps in reducing the secretion of excessive mucus and acid from the stomach lining.
- It is an excellent natural supplement for the treatment of all kinds of gastric complaints. It helps to get rid of dyspepsia, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, crohn’s disease and heartburn.
- It provides quick relief from abdominal pain that may occur due to improper digestion of the food. It is important to know the abdominal pain diagnosis to get the right treatment.
- It provides quick relief from the symptoms of indigestion and helps to make your feel better quickly.
- It quickly helps to improve your digestion and there are no adverse effects of taking this product on a regular basis.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one or two tablets, three times in a day after meals with water at least for 2-3 months to get relief from gastrointestinal symptoms.
Ingredients of Autozyme tablet
- Autozyme tablet is a made up of natural herbs that give immediate relief from the symptoms of indigestion. The natural herbs of this product are safe and provide long lasting results. The main ingredients of this product are:
- Terminalia chebula: It is a natural herb recommended for indigestion and any kind of gastric complaint. It helps to improve appetite and also provides quick relief from abdominal pain.
- Zingiber officinale: This is a natural herb for the treatment of gastric disorders. It provides quick relief from flatulence, pain in abdomen, nausea, vomiting and indigestion. It helps to balance the pH and provides quick relief from all the symptoms of indigestion.
- Piper longum: It helps in the secretion of digestive enzymes that provide relief from the abdominal pain and also improves appetite. It is a natural herb to get rid of all kinds of gastric complaints.
- Asparagus racemosa: This herb helps to protect your abdominal lining. It prevents from recurrent inflammation of the stomach lining and helps to get rid of stomach ulcers.
- Aegle marmelos and Pongamia glabra: These are two herbs that are used for the treatment of indigestion. These are natural and help to get rid of recurrent inflammation of the stomach and prevent from the symptoms of indigestion.
- Shunthi, Pippali mool and Chitrak mool: These are herbal remedies for gastric complaints. All these are useful for the natural treatment of indigestion and helps to get rid of abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
How to improve digestion naturally?
People suffering from indigestion try to find how to improve digestion naturally. There are many home remedies for indigestion cure. Home remedies are safe and provide quick relief from the symptoms of indigestion. Important home remedies that help in the natural treatment are:
- People suffering from indigestion should avoid eating heavy and fried foods. They should consume easy to digest and simple foods to prevent indigestion.
- Also avoid eating spicy food as it can irritate the stomach lining and can cause inflammation of the stomach.
- Take a glass of butter milk and add a pinch of black pepper in it and drink it daily to prevent indigestion and stomach disorders.
- Eat one or two bananas everyday for getting rid of stomach disorders. Bananas help to improve the digestive functions naturally.
- Drink more water to avoid constipation and water also helps to get rid of toxins from the body. Water also stimulates the digestion of food.
- Exercise regularly to improve the digestive functions of your body. Mild exercise and yoga helps to get rid of the digestive disorders.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and tobacco smoking. This can cause numerous digestive disorders. Excessive alcohol drinking can produce numerous toxins in the body and can harm the functioning of the digestive system of the body.
- Try to avoid mental stress as it can lead to the aggravation of the symptoms. Meditation helps to get rid of stress and also gives relief from digestive disorders.
- Chew your food slowly and try to eat small meals at frequent intervals of time. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food nutrients.