Buy Charak Arjunin Capsule (Ch. Arjnn) 20 Capsules
Benefits of Arjunin capsule
You may find many natural ways to cure heart disease but Arjunin capsule is the best solution for preventing coronary artery disease. It may be regularly to prevent the symptoms and for providing support to the heart. It acts as a natural tonic for the heart and supports its normal and optimum functioning. Important benefits of this product are:
- It supports the normal functioning of the heart and helps to get rid of all kinds of heart problems.
- It increases the supply of blood to the heart muscles and helps to get rid of pain and stiffness in the region of the heart.
- It also helps to remove the blockage of heart and the coronary arteries and prevent heart attack.
- It is an absolute safe and natural product and may be easily taken along with other medicines for preventing coronary heart disease.
- It also helps in reducing the blood pressure. It is an excellent product for the people suffering from high blood pressure.
- It helps in removing the fat deposits from the coronary arteries and help to regulate the flow of blood to the heart.
- It can be used regularly to prevent from any kind of heart disease and for supporting the heart muscles.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one capsule three times in a day after meals with water.
Ingredients of Arjunin capsule
Arjunin capsule is a mixture of herbal remedies supports the normal functioning of the heart muscles. It is a natural tonic for the heart and helps to protect against various heart diseases. All the herbal remedies in this product are safe and natural. Important ingredients of this product include the following.
Terminalia Arjuna: It is one of the best herbs that is used for the treatment and prevention of heart diseases. It gives immediate relief from the pain and anxiety that may occur during the heart disease. It also helps to control blood pressure.
Boerhaavia diffusa: It is a wonderful herb for prevention of coronary heart disease. It helps to remove blockage from the arteries of the heart and also helps to increase the supply to blood to the arteries of the heart and heart muscles.
Nardostachys jatamansi: It is a useful herb that helps in reducing oxidative stress. It helps in removing the free radicals and supports the immune system to prevent from oxidative stress. It helps to maintain mineral balance.
Vitis vinifera: It acts as a tonic for the heart muscles and helps to reduce inflammation of the cardiac muscles and helps in the normal functioning of the heart.
Prevention of coronary heart disease by diet and lifestyle
Everyone is aware of the fact that prevention of coronary heart disease by diet and lifestyle is possible. Some people start taking the conventional medicines for the prevention of coronary heart disease but they do not want to make changes in their diet and lifestyle. These natural ways to cure heart disease are easy and simple and can be adopted to prevent heart disease. A few tips are given here:
- Avoid eating salty and spicy foods in diet. Adding extra salt in your food can prove to be harmful for the normal functioning of your heart.
- Avoid eating spicy and fried food especially at night. Eat a very light dinner at least two hours before you go to the bed. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food.
- Try to add more fibres in your diet because fibres help to remove waste substances from the body. You can increase the intake of natural fruits in your diet for regulating the heart function and for the prevention of coronary heart disease.
- Exercise is very important to prevent coronary heart disease. Exercise increases the blood supply to the body and also helps to reduce pain in the muscles of the heart. Exercise increases the strength of the muscles.
- Water is important for preventing coronary heart disease. Drink more water to remove the salts from the body. It helps to regulate the flow of blood to all parts of the body.
- People who drink too much alcohol should avoid drinking alcohol as it is harmful for the normal functioning of the heart. Smoking should also be avoided to prevent coronary heart disease.
- If you are under stress, try to practice meditation as it helps to relieve stress and gives relief from anxiety and pain.