The urinary system consists of kidneys, tube like structures called ureters, urinary bladder and urethra. Urinary tract infection can occur in any part of the urinary system. The most important cause is bacteria. It may also be cause by virus or fungi. It is the second most common type of infection. Kidneys are two bean shaped organs and located in the abdomen on either side of the spine. The main function of kidneys is to filter the blood and remove the waste substances from the body.
Causes of urinary tract infection
In efficient emptying of the bladder can irritate the urinary tract and can lead to infection. There are many factors that are responsible for producing UTI. Some of the common risk factors that can produce urinary tract infection are:
- Any kind of blockage to the passage of the urine makes it difficult to empty the bladder. It can lead to infection. Obstruction to the flow of urine may be caused due to the presence of stones, enlarged prostate and cancer of some type.
- Women are more prone to suffer from UTIs. This happens due to shorter size of urethra in women.
- Any kind of sexually transmitted diseases can also produce urinary tract infection.
- People who do not maintain bathroom hygiene can also suffer from infection. It is necessary to wipe or wash the genitals with water to avoid infection.
- Use of spermicidal can also increase the risk of UTI. It may produce irritation and risk of the growth of bacteria in the bladder.
- Use of latex condoms increases the risk of infection. It produces irritation of the skin and can lead to UTI infection in some individuals.
- Imbalanced hormones may also be responsible for producing urinary tract infection. Women at menopause stage often complain about recurrent UTI.
- Prolonged use of bladder catheters can also increase the risk of UTI. It becomes easier for the bacteria to enter to the urinary system.
Symptoms of UTI
It is very important to understand the signs and symptoms of UTI to get rid of it. Signs of urinary tract infections are visible in the form of redness, itching and burning of the urinary tract. Other important symptoms are:
- Burning while passing urine
- Frequency of urine increases and scanty amount of urine is passed every time
- Sometimes blood may be present in the urine
- Urine becomes thick and cloudy
- Strong odor may be present in the urine due to bacterial infection
- Patient may complain of pelvic pain
- Backache may be present due to pressure
- Fever and chills are common due to the presence of infection in the body
Urinary tract infection can be easily prevented by taking some safety measures. Some useful tips for preventing recurrent urinary tract infection are:
- Drink about eight to ten glasses of water to flush out the toxins and waste substances from the body
- Avoid holding urine for longer period of time
- Clean your vaginal and rectal areas properly
- Try to take showers instead of bath to avoid frequent infection
- Wear comfortable undergarments with cotton fabric to trap the moisture
UTI Natural Remedy
There are many natural remedies available in the market that helps to prevent recurrent UTI. Divya Chandraprabha vati is a UTI natural remedy that helps to boost up the immune system and also prevents recurrent attacks of urinary tract infection. This herbal remedy is made up of natural herbs that provide relief from bacterial infections. The herbs found in this natural remedy are useful for stimulating the normal functioning of the urinary system. This natural remedy supports kidney for eliminating wastes from the body. Regular intake of this remedy helps to remove the obstruction from the urinary tract and helps in the free flow of urine. This remedy may be taken regularly to avoid any kind of urinary infections. It is a safe and alternative treatment and may be taken by people of all ages to get rid of recurrent infections. It is also a very good remedy for sexually transmitted diseases. It helps to balance the hormones and prevent recurrent infections in men and women.
Buy Divya Chandraprabha Vati (40 gm)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free, Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|