Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. Home remedies for asthma provide quick relief from cough and breathlessness. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to prevent the recurrent attacks of asthma. Important home remedies for asthma are:
Take one three teaspoons of grapefruit juice and add one teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture two times in a day to get relief from cough.
Ginger is a wonderful home remedy for asthma. Drink ginger tea regularly to get relief from cough and for reducing inflammation of the lungs.
Warm fluids are useful for the people suffering from any kind of respiratory health problem such as coryza, rhinitis, sinusitis or asthma. It provides quick relief from the symptoms.
Amla is also a wonderful home remedy for asthma. Eat one amla every day to boost up the immune system and prevent recurrent attacks of asthma.
Rhinitis is the inflammation of the nose. There is production of thin and clear mucus from the nose. There is irritation of the nose and itching due to presence of allergens. Increased mucus production occurs due to inflammation of nose. Dust, allergens, germs can irritate the lining of the nose and produce inflammation.
It is the inflammation of the sinuses. Sinus is an empty space present in different parts of the body. The sinuses have a thin lining and inflammation of this lining produces sinusitis. There is swelling and pain around the region of nose. Pain extends to head and eyes in chronic cases. There is difficulty in breathing from the nose.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease. There is inflammation of the bronchi that produces cough and difficulty in breathing. Cough gets aggravated during an attack from bacteria or virus. People having weak immune system may suffer from recurrent asthma attacks. It runs in families and occurs mainly during the change of weather. There is shortness of breath due to excessive cough. Symptoms mainly aggravate at night or early in the morning. Loud rattling sound occurs due to the presence of mucus in the chest.
Natural cure for Asthma
Herbal remedies help in the natural cure for asthma. Herbal remedies are safe and effective in the natural treatment of asthma, sinusitis, rhinitis and coryza. The package of herbal remedies for rhinitis, coryza and asthma consists of natural herbs that help to get rid of the symptoms quickly. Herbal remedies boost up the immune system and provide quick relief. Herbal remedies may be taken regularly to prevent the recurrent attacks of asthma. Important herbal remedies found in the package include the following:
- Shwasari Kwath: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for the natural treatment of asthma. It gives relief from cough and eases breathing. It reduces mucus in the chest. It also boosts up the immunity to prevent recurrent attacks of asthma. It may be used for other respiratory infections as well.
- Mulethi Kwath: This is an excellent herb that helps to get rid of respiratory diseases such as coryza, sinusitis, rhinitis and asthma. It boosts up the immune system. It reduces the formation of mucus and also gives relief from the symptoms of rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Swasari Ras: This is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy for getting rid of recurrent attacks of asthma. It helps in quick recovery. It reduces inflammation of the lungs and reduces the symptoms. It provides relief from cough. It boosts up the immunity.
- Abhrak Bhasm: It is a unique herbal remedy for asthma and other respiratory disorders. It provides nutrients to the body and helps to get rid of recurrent infections. It provides relief from cough, sneezing and headache. It helps in normal functioning of the respiratory organs.
- Sitopladi churna: This is an excellent herb for respiratory diseases. It gives natural cure for asthma. It reduces the formation of mucus and provides relief from shortness of breath. It makes your sinuses free from inflammation and provides relief from headache and other symptoms.
- Praval Pisti: It is said to be a wonderful natural herbal remedy for all kinds of respiratory diseases. It gives you relief from recurrent coryza and attacks of asthma. It also reduces inflammation of the nose and sinuses. It also boosts up your immune system and helps to get rid of recurrent infections.
- Trikatu Churna: It is a wonderful combination of different herbs that help in reducing inflammation of the sinuses. It also boosts up the immune system. It is a very good herbal remedy for cough and inflammation of the lungs. It gives you immediate relief from recurrent asthma attacks.
- Lakshmi Vilasa Ras: It is a natural herb that provides relief from asthma attacks. It is believed to be a natural remedy that reduces inflammation. It also prevents the symptoms by making bacteria and germs inhospitable to cause infection. It also reduces inflammation and symptoms of asthma.
- Sanjivani vati: It is a unique herbal remedy for asthma. It makes your body inhospitable to recurrent attacks of asthma. It provides relief from cough. It is also a good remedy for sinusitis treatment. It helps to get rid of recurrent infections. It also helps in improving breathing.
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$65.50||Free, Trackable|
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no 1 & 2 . Take 1 teaspoon of mixture and boil in 400 ml of water till it reduces 100 ml. Strain it and take this two times (morning and evening) in a day, empty stomach.
Take medicine no 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with water or honey after the meals.
Take one-one tablet from medicine no 8 and 9, three times in a day with water after the meals.