Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal disorder. There is some problem in the functional ability of the gut that leads to the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The structure of the intestines is normal, only functional abnormality occurs in this condition. It is common in women as compare to men. It starts at a younger age. There is pain and discomfort in the abdomen. Pain is not constant, it may come and go. Pain is greatly relieved by passing wind or by passing stool. The severity and degree of pain varies in every person suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. There may be bloating in the abdomen. Some people have attacks of diarrhoea and some may have constipation. Other symptoms that may be present in irritable bowel syndrome include nausea, vomiting, headache, loss of appetite, muscular pains, heartburn, and weakness. Some people have occasional symptoms whereas others may have symptoms for a long period of time. One should consult a physician for proper diagnosis of the condition.
Buy Patanjali Isabgol Husk (100 gm)
|2 Pack + EMS Shipping Charges||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Pack , EMS Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
Natural remedies for irritable bowel syndrome
People suffering from irritable bowel syndrome should take natural remedies. Natural remedies for irritable bowel syndrome are safe and effective. Conventional remedies may produce other side effects. Natural remedies for irritable bowel syndrome do not produce any side effects. There are different natural remedies available in the market for irritable bowel syndrome. Patanjali Isabgol husk is also a natural remedy for irritable bowel syndrome. Psyllium husk is an excellent natural treatment for digestive disorders. One should increase dietary fibre to get rid of irritable bowel syndrome. Green leafy vegetables such as cabbage, spinach, green salad are good sources of dietary fiber. One should increase the intake of these foods to get dietary fibre that helps to get rid of constipation.
Benefits of psyllium husk
Psyllium husk is a wonderful natural product for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. Patanjali Isabgol hush is a perfect product to get natural psyllium husk. Some of the important benefits of psyllium husk are:
- Psyllium husk is one of the best sources of dietary fiber. It is also an excellent remedy to control weight and to maintain proper intestinal health.
- It helps to improve digestion and cleanses the digestive system for proper functioning of all the organs. It stimulates the normal functioning of the intestines.
- Psyllium husk is the most important natural remedy for irritable bowel syndrome. It improves the bowel movements. It reduces bloating and flatulence.
- Psyllium husk helps to soften the stool and ease bowel movements.
- It is also a useful remedy for ulcerative colitis. It is an effective natural remedy to prevent the recurrent attacks of irritable bowel syndrome and digestive problems.
- Psyllium husk is also an effective remedy for high blood cholesterol level. It lowers the low density lipoproteins and decreases the risk of heart diseases.
- It is also beneficial in the prevention of colon cancer. It is found to be an effective natural remedy to reduce the risk of developing colon cancer.