This Package for coronary artery disease is a combination of natural heart remedies. All the remedies in this package are used for the treatment of coronary artery disease and for other diseases of the heart. The natural remedies for the heart in this package are effective against any heart problem and provide nourishment to the muscles and tissues of the heart. Natural heart remedies in this package provide strength to the muscles of the heart for optimum functioning. Coronary artery disease may occur due to deposition of fats of high blood cholesterol. It may lead pain in the heart and congestion of the chest. Heart fails to supply blood to other parts of the body. Patient may feel palpitations and increased pulse rate. Usually surgery is recommended for coronary heart disease but it may lead to other complications. This package of natural remedies for the heart may be used regularly for prevention of coronary heart disease. It prevents deposition of fats in the arteries. It provides essential nutrients to the heart muscles and help in its effective functioning.
Benefits of Package for coronary artery disease
- This package is useful for people who suffer from any kind of heart disease. The natural heart remedies in this package help to dissolve the fatty substance and gives quick relief from signs and symptoms of heart disease.
- It is a wonderful package of natural heart remedies that help to nourish the tissues of the heart and promote its effective and regular functioning.
- It gives quick relief from palpitations, increased heart rate, increased pulse and anxiety that may be accompanied with heart disease. It is a natural remedy for heart.
- This package of remedies is useful for people who are prone of developing coronary heart disease due to age or family history. It may be taken regularly to prevent deposition of fatty substance.
- The remedies in this package increase the strength of the muscles and arteries of the heart to regulate normal flow of blood throughout the body.
- This package of remedies may be taken along with other conventional remedies because all the remedies for heart in this package are natural and do not contradict with other remedies.
- The remedies in this package act upon the root cause of the problem and give excellent results that are long lasting. This package is a natural remedy for heart.
The remedies in this package are chosen and used since ancient times for the optimum heart functioning. All the herbal remedies for heart in this package are believed to act upon the heart tissues and provide them strength to pump blood to all parts of the body.
Herbal heart remedies in this package are all natural and do not produce side effects on other parts of the body. The main function of remedies in this package is to increase the strength of the muscles of the heart.
All remedies act together to boost up the energy and pumping the blood to major organs without any disturbance.
- Heart disease may be controlled by making some important dietary changes. Intake of balanced diet is very important for heart patients. Some important guidelines for regulating normal heart functioning are given:
- Low fat diet should be eaten as coronary heart disease is the result of deposition of fats in the arteries supplying the muscles and tissues of the heart. Low fat diet also helps in controlling blood cholesterol level.
- Foods rich in proteins and carbohydrates should be increased as it provides quick energy to the body cells.
- People suffering from heart problems should eat less salt in diet because increased salt intake may raise blood pressure and result in complications.
- Too much heavy or fried food should also be avoided because it adversely affects the functioning of the heart.
- Fruits and vegetables should be increased. Fruit juices boost up immunity and also help in the natural nourishment of the heart muscles.
- By making some changes in the living habits, people suffering from coronary artery diseases may get relief from symptoms associated with the disease.
- Heart diseases are common in people who are overweight. Therefore, maintaining ideal body weight is very necessary to avoid development of heart diseases or its complications.
- Simple yoga exercises are found to be effective in regulating heart functioning. Therefore, people with heart problems should do yoga asana to regulate heart functioning.
- Stress can lead to the development of coronary artery diseases. To remain free from stress or avoid stress meditation may help. Meditation helps to calm the brain and also helps heart to effectively pump blood.
- Cigarette smokers are at risk of developing heart diseases. Therefore, smoking should be minimized to prevent heart diseases.
- People who are in a habit of drinking too much alcohol should reduce the intake to prevent development of heart diseases.
- Beverages such as tea and coffee should also be taken in limited quantity as it consists of nicotine and caffeine that may produce harmful effects.
Home remedies for Coronary heart disease
- Onion is an effective home remedy for heart disease. You may take out onion juice and take one teaspoon full everyday in the morning.
- Garlic is also effective for heart diseases. You can boil a glass of milk and put one clove of garlic in it and drink every day in the morning.
- Bottle gourd juice is also effective for controlling blood pressure. You can mix bottle gourd juice and spinach juice in equal amounts. It is a very good home remedy to prevent complications of heart diseases.
- Make powder of asafetida and cumin seeds taking in equal quantity. Take one-two tea spoon of this powder with water.
- Make a decoction by adding some pomegranate leaves in water. Now grind this mixture and drain the water. Drink this water as it is a useful home remedy for all types of heart diseases.
- Amla is also a natural herbal remedy for heart diseases. It is rich in natural vitamin C and prevents formation of plaques in the muscles of the heart.
- Carrot juice is also beneficial for heart disease. It can be mixed with spinach juice and it definitely provides support for normal heart functioning.