This package is a combination of natural herbs that are found to be effective for asthma, rhinitis, coryza and sinusitis. It is found to be a blend of ayurvedic herbs and gives quick relief from respiratory disorders. All the remedies in this package are natural and safe and do not produce any adverse reactions. The natural remedies for asthma in this package are believed to be useful in increasing the immunity of the body to prevent recurrent attacks of respiratory infections. This package is the best asthma natural treatment and it increases the strength of the respiratory organs to fight against the recurrent attacks of asthma. People suffering from chronic asthma may start taking this package of natural remedies for asthma to get permanent cure. This package consists of best herbal medicine for asthma and it boosts up the immune system to provide quick relief from asthmatic attacks. The natural remedies for asthma in this package are safe for prolonged use and do not produce any side effects. It may be taken by individuals of any age who suffer from asthma, chronic coryza, sinusitis, etc.
Benefits of Package of medicine for Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza and Sinusitis
- This package is the best treatment for respiratory disorders and is recommended for recurrent attacks.
- It is beneficial for the people with weak immunity that get recurrent attacks of asthma.
- People who suffer from coryza and sinusitis may take this package of natural remedies to get quick relief.
- It is a wonderful remedy for the treatment of symptoms of flu. It gives immediate relief from blocked nose, watering from eyes, sneezing, etc.
- It helps to give relief from all the symptoms associated with chronic cough and influenza. It strengthens the nerves and muscles of face and gives relief from muscular pain in face.
- It is a very good product for diseases of the respiratory tract. It gives permanent relief from chronic cough.
- It helps in pneumonia and gives relief from respiratory symptoms such as congestion of chest due to mucus in the chest.
- It helps to eliminate mucus from chest and ease in breathing. People suffering from asthma should take this natural remedy to get rid of recurrent attacks of asthma.
- It strengthens the respiratory organs to reduce frequent episodes of congestion and shortness of breath. It increases immunity and helps in easy breathing.
This package of remedies is a wonderful combination of natural herbs that helps to prevent frequent asthmatic attacks. It boosts up the immune system and prevents respiratory infections
This package of remedies helps in giving nutrition to the respiratory cells and gives quick relief from coryza and sinusitis.
It not only relieves asthma but other respiratory infections such as bronchitis, sinusitis, cold and flu, etc.
This package is an excellent combination of herbal remedies that is useful for asthma and respiratory infections. By making changes in the diet you can get quick results of these remedies.
People suffering from asthma and other respiratory problems should avoid eating cold foods such as icecream, or heavy and fried foods.
Avoid eating too much fried and junk food
Do not combine two or more foods as they may be incompatible
Avoid taking cold drinks and other cold food
Home remedies for Asthma
- Vitamin C is useful for the treatment of respiratory infections. Lemon is rich source of vitamin C. Take a glass of water and add juice of one lemon. Drink with food, it will give excellent results.
- Take five grams of gooseberry and mix it with one tablespoon of honey. It is a wonderful home remedy for asthma and should be taken every day in the morning.
- Take one teaspoon of paste of bitter gourd roots and mix it with small amount of honey or juice of tulsi leave and take one at night for a month to get excellent results.
- Take about 180ml of water and add some drumstick leaves. Boil it for five minutes and allow it to cool. Add some salt, pepper and lime juice. It makes a natural home remedy for asthma.
- Ginger is an antibiotic herb used traditionally in ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of respiratory infections. Ginger tea is believed to be useful for giving relief during acute asthmatic attacks.
- Take ten cloves of garlic and boil in 30 ml of milk. It is an excellent remedy for asthma.
- Take half tea spoon of freshly grated ginger and mix it with one fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder. Put it in a glass of milk and boil it. Take this two times in a day to get immediate relief from asthma.
- Take sesame oil and mix it with salt. Massage the chest with this mixture and it will loosen the phlegm and relieve chest pain and discomfort.
Customer’s review about Package of Medicine for Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza & Sinusitis
My son is 18 years old and he was suffering from asthma from childhood. He used to get attacks during every change of season. He had weak immunity. He was on regular inhaler. I was looking for some natural cure for his asthma as inhaler was producing side effects. I looked on the internet and found this package of natural remedies. I ordered this and my son is taking this package for the last six months and he is feeling much better. His frequency of taking inhaler is also reduced. Thanks, Ben USA.
I’m 22 years old and was suffering from asthma when I was ten years old. My immune system was very weak and I got frequent attacks during change of season. It greatly affected my health. I wanted to stop inhaler but did not find any solution to my problem. Then I looked at this natural package of remedies for asthma. It is a wonderful combination of natural remedies for the treatment of asthma and other respiratory problems.