It is not possible to eat food without using spices. Spices are famous in Indian dishes. Spices of India are famous all over the world. People from different parts of the world come to India to enjoy spicy Indian cuisines. Asian spices not only add flavour to food but also have medicinal properties. Spicily organic spices play an important role in India and in other Asian countries. India is a rich state with variety of cultural diversities. Each state in India produces some type of spice which is used extensively in other parts of the country as well. Spices of India are not only famous in India but are used in other Asian countries also. Spicily organic spices not only add flavour, colour and taste to the food but also provide numerous health benefits. Spices are imported from India. Spices come in different colours and these help to brighten up your food.
Buy Chhole Masala (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Chaat Masala (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Methi Dana (Fenugreek Whole) (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Rajma Masala(100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Sabzi Masala (vegetable mix spice) (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Garam Masala Powder (mixture of spices) (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Coriandar (Dhania) Powder (100 gm)
Buy Patanjali Termeric (Haldi) Powder (100 gm)
Benefits of Asian spices
Asian spices and some of the spices of India have useful benefits. Spices provide excellent health benefits. Uses and benefits of some important Asian spices are given below:
- Asafoetida is an important spice which is used in Indian cooking. It is an excellent remedy for respiratory problems. It gives relief from cough and pain in the stomach instantly.
- Bay leaf is another useful spice which is used in the preparation of garam masala. It adds flavour to the food and also possesses anti-fungal property. It also acts anti-bacterial and prevents from bacterial diseases.
- Cardamom is an excellent Indian spice that is used in sweet delicacies. It gives good flavour and taste to the food. It also helps to control bad breath. It is also a good remedy for digestive disorders.
- Coriander gives excellent flavour to the food and it is used as a medicine as well. It helps in proper digestion of the food and is a very good home remedy for painful joints.
- Cumin seeds help to boost up the immune system. It also helps in maintaining normal blood glucose levels.
- Fenugreek seeds are used for making garam masala and it is a useful remedy for lowering blood cholesterol. Fenugreek seeds also help in controlling blood glucose levels.
- Black pepper is used in the powdered form for garnishing Indian food. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as cough and cold. It is also a useful remedy for painful joints. It also helps in normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Nutmeg is a useful Indian spice that is also used for making soaps, perfumes, etc. it is sued for medicinal purposes as well as it provides excellent results in the treatment of respiratory diseases and heart problems.
- Turmeric is a wonderful Indian spice that gives colour to the food. Turmeric has been used traditionally for the treatment of many health problems. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties. It gives relief from joint pains and also helps to boost up the immunity. It helps in quick healing of the old wounds.