Liver is an important organ of our body. It performs different functions such as it helps in metabolism of the nutrients and also helps in storing some nutrients. Liver also helps in detoxification of the blood by removing the chemicals, medications, and alcohol from the blood stream. Liver has the capability to repair the damaged cells and tissues itself. There are different types of liver diseases that may affect a person. Common liver diseases include hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver abscess, liver cancer, etc. The cause of different liver diseases may be different. There are different types of treatments for liver disease. There are different types of hepatitis. Hepatitis is caused by a virus. There are different strands of virus that cause different types of hepatitis. Hepatitis A is the most common type which spreads easily from person to person like other viruses. Hepatitis B is sexually transmitted from an infected person to a healthy individual.
Causes of liver diseases
Different liver diseases may present with different signs and symptoms. Hepatitis is an inflammatory disease of the liver and virus is the cause. It may be inherited from parents to children. Sometimes, certain medicines and toxic chemicals may cause hepatitis. Hepatitis is mainly caused by spoiled food and water. Hepatitis B may be caused by transmission of the virus through sexual contact, through infected needles during blood transfusion, from infected mother to the child in the womb and through infected body secretions.
Hepatitis C spreads through direct blood to blood contact and hepatitis D mainly spreads through infected needles during blood transfusion.
Symptoms of hepatitis
In early stage of the disease, the patient may not have any symptoms. Slowly patient may experience flu like symptoms such as fever, weakness, tiredness, pain, loss of appetite. Yellowing of the skin and eyes may be present. Some other important signs and symptoms of hepatitis are:
- Itching all over the body.
- General weakness of the whole body.
- Jaundice may be present.
- There is pain in the right side of the abdomen.
- Patient may complain of loss of appetite.
- Weight loss may occur slowly as the disease progresses.
Buy Divya Totala kwath (100 gm)
|2 Pack + EMS Shipping Charges||$34.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Pack, EMS Shipping Free||$54.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Free, Untrackable|
Treatments for liver disease
Different types of treatments are available for liver disease. There are many herbal remedies for liver that help to strengthen the functioning of the liver. Natural remedies for hepatitis give relief from signs and symptoms without producing any negative effects on other parts of the body. Divya totala kwath helps in natural treatments for liver disease. This is an excellent natural remedy for hepatitis and other liver disorders. It is one of the best herbal remedies for liver that boost up the immune system and prevents signs and symptoms. It provides quick relief from pain in the liver region. It also helps to improve appetite. It is a natural remedy that provides safe and natural treatment for hepatitis. There are many natural remedies for hepatitis, but Divya totala kwath is one of the best herbal remedies for liver. It increases the strength of the liver and supports the normal functioning of the liver.
Divya totala kwath is a useful remedy because it is safe and natural. This herbal remedy helps liver in the regeneration of old and worn out cells for proper functioning.
Home remedies for Hepatitis
Large numbers of home remedies are available for the treatment of hepatitis. One may use home remedies to boost up and improve liver’s health. Some useful home remedies for hepatitis and other liver diseases are:
- Grapes are useful for the treatment of liver disorders especially for hepatitis. Grapes are rich in anti-oxidants and help in removing the free radicals from the body. Grapes also help in boosting up the immune system and help vital organs to function properly.
- Tomatoes are also useful for removing the toxins from the body. Drink half glass of tomato juice with a pinch of black salt and pepper everyday for the treatment of hepatitis.
- Rice gruel is also a very useful home remedy for the treatment of hepatitis. Rice itself is easy to digest and useful for the treatment of liver diseases.
- Coconut water is also very useful for the treatment of hepatitis and other liver disease. Coconut water is rich in vitamin C that helps in boosting up the immunity. It helps to quickly get rid of liver inflammation. It helps liver to function normally.
- Curd is also a useful home remedy for the people suffering from hepatitis. Curd helps in improving the digestive functions. It also stimulates liver for normal functioning. It helps in removing the toxic elements from the body.
- Beetroot juice is a very useful home remedy for people suffering from liver diseases. Beetroot helps in the regeneration of the liver cells and is also an excellent natural treatment for hepatitis.
- Garlic is anti-inflammatory and is very useful for the treatment of inflammation of the liver. Garlic helps in the purification of the blood by removing the toxins from the blood.
- People suffering from hepatitis or any other liver disease should take ginger. Mix one tea spoon of ginger juice with one teaspoon of honey and lime juice. Take this mixture everyday to boost up the immune system and also to enhance the functioning of the liver.
- People suffering from hepatitis should perform light exercise or yoga asana to remain fit and healthy. Yoga asana stimulates the liver for regeneration of old and worn out cells and helps in quick recovery from the inflammation of the liver.
- Meditation is also good for reducing stress because stress can aggravate the symptoms of hepatitis. Meditation helps in relaxing the mind and improves the physical symptoms.
- One should drink more water to eliminate the toxic chemicals from the body and to improve the functioning of the other digestive organs.
- One should avoid eating fried and spicy food when liver is inflamed because it is difficult to digest heavy and fried food.
- Apple cider vinegar is also a useful home remedy for the treatment of hepatitis. Use apple cider vinegar in daily diet to improve liver’s health.