Immune system defends your body against diseases. Healthy immune system prevents the germs to enter your body. Immune system acts as a barrier against disease causing germs. If a germ enters your body, it may cause health problems and you can become sick. It is necessary to boost your immune system so that you may remain free from infections. It is good to take necessary steps for boosting your immune system. To maintain healthy immune system proper balance and harmony has to be maintained in your body. People having weak immune system are prone to suffer from recurrent infections and harmful diseases. There are many factors that affect the immune system. A person’s immune system is affected by factors such as age, diet, exercise, stress and psychological factors. Natural immune booster helps to keep your immune system healthy. To boost up the immune system, it is important that a person should choose a healthy living. You can take several steps to boost your immune system naturally. If you adopt healthy living strategies you can become healthy and boost your immune system.
Causes of weak immune system
The exact cause of weak immune system is not known. It is related to lifestyle and other habits. Some of the common causes of weak immune system are:
- Exposure to environmental toxins is the most important cause of low immunity.
- Smoking is another cause of weak immune system. Smoking reduces the functioning of body parts and weakens the immunity.
- Alcohol intake is another cause of weak immune system. People who regularly take alcohol may suffer from recurrent infections.
- Inadequate sleep is another cause for low immunity. People who do not get proper sleep may have weak immunity.
- Improper diet is also an important cause of weak immunity. Children who eat fatty foods and junk food are likely to suffer from low immunity.
- Stress is another cause of low immunity. People who remain under mental stress may suffer from low immune system.
- Immunity of the body also reduces naturally with age. Older people may have low immunity as compared to younger individuals.
Symptoms of weak immune system
- People with weak immune system are prone to suffer from infectious diseases. The most common infection is respiratory infection. People may have frequent attacks of cough and cold.
- Gastrointestinal infections are also common in people having weak immune system.
- Low grade fever may be present and person may feel cold
- Feeling of weakness and tiredness may be present
Buy Divya Chyawanprash (1 Kilogram)
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Paid, Trackable|
|1Bottles , Reg. Shipping Free||$39.90||Free, Untrackable|
Natural ways to boost immune system
There are many ways to boost immune system. The first step is to follow a healthy diet and good lifestyle. You have to protect your body from environmental toxins to keep yourself healthy. Some of the important guidelines for boosting up the immune system are:
- Avoid smoking. Smoking is the most important cause that reduces your immune system.
- Eat healthy diet. You should eat a diet including fruits, vegetables, and low saturated fatty acids that in boosting up the immune system naturally.
- Exercise is important for boosting up the immune system. Exercise increases the strength of your body.
- If you are overweight, take measures to reduce weight.
- People suffering from chronic systemic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure should control their diseases to remain healthy.
- Alcohol drinking should be completely avoided as alcohol decreases body’s immunity.
- Adequate sleep is necessary to remain fit and healthy. One should take proper sleep to remain healthy and for proper functioning of the body organs.
- Remain away from environmental toxins. Environmental toxins may cause infections that may affect your immune system.
- Drink more water to eliminate the chemicals from your body.
- Meditation should be done to reduce mental stress. Meditation is a great way to keep body parts healthy.
Natural immune booster
Chyawanprash is a natural immune booster that contains natural herbs for boosting up of the immune system. It is enriched with natural immunity boosters. The herbal plants found in this product are natural and helps to boost up the immune system naturally. It is enriched with immunity boosters that rejuvenate the body cells. It is an excellent energy booster that builds up the immunity naturally. People suffering from recurrent infections should take this product everyday to boost up the immunity. It supplies nutrition to all body cells and helps a person to remain fit and healthy. People having weak immune system suffer from recurrent attacks of infection. Cold and cough are the common symptoms found in people with weak immune system. Chyawanprash helps in rejuvenating the body cells and provide quick relief from colds and cough. It should be given regularly to the children who are prone to suffer from allergic rhinitis or other respiratory diseases. Chyawanprash helps in boosting the immunity natural in children. It also helps in increasing the memory and concentration.
Home remedies to boost immune system
Home remedies also help in boosting up the immune system. Some useful home remedies for boosting up immune system are:
- Garlic is anti-inflammatory herbal remedy that helps to boost up the immune system and also give protection against recurrent infections.
- Turmeric is also a good herbal remedy that boosts up the immune system. Put half teaspoon of turmeric powder in one glass of hot milk to boost up the immune system and get relief from cough and cold.
- Aloe Vera juice is also a good herbal remedy for boosting the immunity. You may drink aloe Vera juice everyday for boosting up the immunity.
- Fresh lemon juice and orange juice is also useful to boost up the immune system. Lemon and orange are citrus fruits and provide vitamin C to the body that helps in boosting the immunity naturally.
- Flaxseeds also form an important home remedy for boosting immune system naturally. You may soak some flaxseeds at night and drink the water in the morning to enhance immunity and prevent infections.
- Yoghurt is an excellent home remedy. People with weak immunity should eat yoghurt everyday to boost up the immune system.