People search for different kinds of shampoo in the market to prevent hair fall. You may find a large number of shampoos in the market that claim to prevent hair fall. Some shampoos produce results but for a very short period of time. The problem of hair fall reoccurs again as soon as you stop using that shampoo. It is important to find a permanent solution to your problems. Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo is a natural solution for your hair fall problem. You can prevent hair fall by applying this shampoo on a regular basis. Too much use of any kind of shampoo can also produce harmful effects. Therefore, you should choose a shampoo with great caution. Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo does not produce any adverse effects on your hair and produce the best results when used regularly. Divya Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo is made up of natural herb known as shikakai. It is considered as one of the best herbs to prevent hair fall. This herb has been used traditionally since ancient times to prevent hair fall. This shampoo brings natural glow hair. It is a natural hair cleanser and removes all the dust and dirt particles from your hair. It should be used regularly to get wonderful results.
Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo – 200 ml
|2 Bottles + EMS Shipping Charges||$44.90||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, EMS Shipping Free||$74.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$16.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$29.95||Free, Untrackable|
Benefits of Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo
- Kesh Kanti shikakai shampoo is made up of natural herbs that provide necessary nutrients to your hair. Shikakai is believed to be a traditional herb that nourishes the hair roots and prevent hair fall.
- Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo is a natural hair cleanser that cleanses the dust particles, germs and other substances from your hair. It makes your hair smooth. It provides extra nutrients to your hair to make them shiny.
- It also increases the strength of your hair and prevents hair fall.
- It is also a useful product for dandruff. People who have excessive dandruff in scalp can use this shampoo regularly to reduce dryness and dandruff from the scalp.
- Your hair will grow quickly when you will use this shampoo regularly. It provides necessary nutrients to your hair.
People all over the world suffer from hair fall. Hair fall may occur at any age. There are different reasons for hair fall. About 50-100 hairs are lost every day. A condition is considered as hair loss if a person loses more than this. It is very important to contact a physician to get the right treatment. Many people use harsh cosmetics or shampoos to prevent hair fall. But they fail to get any results. They spend a lot of money on different kinds of shampoos to prevent hair fall. Hair fall is a temporary problem and it is very important to determine the cause of hair fall to get the right treatment. Herbal remedies such as Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo is a wonderful solution for excessive hair fall. The main ingredient of this produce is Shikakai that prevents hair fall.
Causes of hair fall
Every person may suffer from a different cause of hair fall. There are different causes and it is important to determine the cause to get the right treatment. In some children hair fall occurs due to hereditary reasons. It means that if a parent or both parents suffer from hair fall, child may also develop this condition due to hereditary causes.
- Other important reason of hair fall is change in hormones. Women suffer from hair fall during pregnancy and lactation due to hormonal changes. Young boys and girls also experience more hair fall during puberty.
- Stress is also an important cause of excessive hair fall. People who remain under mental stress also suffer from hair loss.
- People who suffer from diseases such as leukaemia or blood cancer may show signs of hair fall. This occurs due to a side effect produced by chemotherapy.
- Excessive hair styling can also weaken the roots of the hair and can cause hair fall.
- Chronic diseases such as prolonged fever, brain diseases, excessive use of brain for doing mental work also weakens the hair roots that can cause hair fall.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet also produces hair loss. People who do not eat proper diet may suffer from loss of hair.
Home remedies to prevent hair fall
There are many effective home remedies to prevent hair fall. Home remedies are useful for every individual who experience hair fall early in life. They are safe and natural to use and produce no side effects. People of all ages can use home remedies to prevent hair loss. Some of the most useful home remedies for hair fall are:
- Take amla powder and grind some henna leaves into it. Add a little water to make paste. Apply this all over the scalp and keep for half an hour. This is a wonderful natural home remedy to prevent hair loss.
- Mix one teaspoon of henna powder with one teaspoon of mustard oil and massage your hair with fingers. Henna is a natural cleanser for your hair and supplies natural nutrients to your hair.
- Take out onion juice and dab a cotton plug into it. Now apply it all over the scalp and keep for half an hour. Wash your hair with Kesh Kanti Shikakai shampoo.
- Curd is also an effective home remedy to prevent hair fall. You can add lemon juice and amla powder to enhance the affectivity of this home remedy.
- Take half cup of yoghurt and add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of homey to make a solution. Apply it all over the head and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water to get smooth and shiny hair.
- Take two ripe bananas and mash them properly. Add one teaspoon of honey, apple cider vinegar and two teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix all the ingredients properly and apply it on your hair with fingers. Keep it for half an hour and then wash with warm water to get a new texture of your hair.
- Soak one handful of fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind the seeds with water to make paste. Apply this paste on your head and keep for some time. Wash with hot water to prevent any dandruff and dryness of hair.