Diabetes is a metabolic disease in which the level of glucose rises in the blood due to improper absorption of glucose in the body. It occurs when pancreas fails to perform its functions properly. Diabetes has become a common disorder that may be present in people of all ages. Depending upon the age at which it appears, diabetes is classified into different types. In some cases, infants may suffer from diabetes which is transmitted from mother to the child. When children at young age suffer from diabetes, it is termed as diabetes type 1 or insulin dependent diabetes. In this type, pancreas does not produce any insulin and a person has to take artificial insulin through injections. In second type, diabetes may occur in adults or later in life and it is called as type 2 diabetes or non-insulin dependent diabetes. In such cases, some amount of insulin is secreted by the pancreatic cells but it is not sufficient for proper metabolism of glucose in the body. Another type of diabetes that may occur only in women is called as gestational diabetes. This type of diabetes occurs in women during pregnancy. There is a high risk of transmitting it to the baby after birth. Therefore, prenatal diagnosis is important to take effective steps for prevention.
How to cure diabetes naturally?
There are many herbal remedies that help in the natural cure of diabetes. This package of herbal remedies help to cure diabetes naturally. It is natural cure diabetes that may be taken regularly to prevent complications and to maintain normal blood glucose levels:
Divya Madhunashini vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps in the natural cure for diabetes. It has been proved to be an excellent herbal remedy that stimulates pancreatic cells to secrete enough amount of insulin for proper glucose metabolism.
Divya shilajeet sat: It is also found to be an effective herbal remedy for diabetes. It provides natural cure for diabetes. It helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels and does not produce any side effects. It helps in proper glucose metabolism and helps to control blood glucose levels naturally.
Buy Package for Diabetes
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$89.00||Free, Trackable|
Symptoms of Diabetes:
People suffering from diabetes may show some common symptoms that help in the early diagnosis of the disorder. In pre-diabetic cases, a few symptoms or no symptoms are present. People who are prone to suffer from diabetes due to their family history should go for a regular checkup for early diagnosis of the problem. The most important symptoms of diabetes are:
- People having increased blood sugar level may complain of increased thirst especially at night time.
- Increased urination may occur at night. A person may have to get up several times at night for passing small quantities of urine.
- Bones and muscles become weak. There is pain in the whole body due to weakness in the muscles and bones.
- Eye sight may get affected due to effect of increased blood sugar.
- There is sudden weight loss due to improper absorption of nutrients in the body.
- Itching and burning of the skin is also a common symptom in people suffering from high glucose levels.
- Delayed healing of wound is also an indication of increased blood glucose levels.
- There is numbness and hands and legs. Tremors and perspiration may occur frequently due to weak nervous system.
Causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is a common disorder and is present in people from all parts of the world. There are different causes of diabetes. Some common causes of diabetes are:
- Genes play the most important role in transmitting diabetes from parents to children. When one or both parent suffers from diabetes, children born to such individuals are at a high risk of developing diabetes.
- Intake of too many toxins and harmful medications also increases the risk of developing diabetes.
- Any disease of the pancreas or pancreatic cells is also responsible for producing high blood glucose levels.
- Obesity and lack of physical activity is also responsible for producing diabetes. It is more common in people who live a sedentary life.
Home remedies for Diabetes
Home remedies for diabetes are proved to be very useful. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to prevent high blood glucose levels. Some effective home remedies for diabetes are:
- Jamun leaves are found to be very effective for controlling blood glucose naturally. Grind a few jamun leaves and eat one teaspoon of powder everyday in the morning.
- Bitter gourd powder or bitter gourd itself is a very good home remedy for diabetic people. Eat one raw bitter gourd (Karela) everyday in the morning. You can also drink half a glass of bitter gourd juice everyday to control blood glucose at home.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water at night. Drink it every day and also eat the fenugreek seeds to control blood sugar.
- Take a few neem leaves, guava leaves, jamun leaves and grind them together to make powder. Eat one teaspoon of this powder two times in a day before meals to control blood glucose naturally.
- Take one teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of water to control blood glucose levels naturally. Amla is rich in vitamin C and it also helps in boosting up the immune system.
- People suffering from diabetes should go for regular walk in the morning and evening to metabolise the glucose naturally and control blood glucose levels.
- Exercise is important for reducing the levels of sugar in the blood. Therefore mild exercise also helps in controlling blood sugar.
- Avoid stress by doing meditation. It is a wonderful natural way of keeping your body healthy and proper functioning of all the organs in the body.
- Completely avoid eating foods that contain sugar. Fruits such as mango, banana, grapes, etc should be avoided. Papaya is a good home remedy. One should eat papaya everyday for proper functioning of the liver.