Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo is a wonderful herbal shampoo that helps to get relief from dry hair. It consists of natural herbs that provide nourishment to hair. It is a natural dry hair shampoo. It is a wonderful shampoo for rough hair. You can use this shampoo regularly to make your hair smooth and shiny. Reetha is a well known traditional herb that provides nourishment to hair cells and helps in the treatment of dandruff and other problems of hair. It is a unique shampoo for rough hair. Rough hair is due to the absence of proper nutrients in the hair. This occurs due to different reasons. Many people have dry skin due to which they have dry hair. This natural dry hair shampoo makes your hair smooth and shiny. Reetha shampoo consists of natural extracts of reetha. Reetha is believed to be a natural herb that is useful for proper growth of hair.
Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo – 200 ml
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$16.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$29.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$69.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$44.90||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$74.90||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo
Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo has many uses and it may be used regularly to get smooth and shiny hair. It provides nourishment to the scalp and helps in proper growth of the hair.
It is also a wonderful herbal shampoo for getting rid of dryness of scalp. It also helps in the treatment of dandruff. Roughness of scalp occurs due to the presence of excessive dandruff in the scalp.
Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo makes your hair long and strong because it supplies the necessary nutrients to the hair. It enhances the strength of hair and prevents hair fall.
Another benefit of using Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo is that is natural and safe and produces no side effects. It helps in proper growth of the hair.
This herbal shampoo provides proper care to your hair and increases the supply of blood to the hair roots to make them strong. It also helps to maintain proper moisture content of your skin to prevent excessive dryness.
The main ingredient in this shampoo is Reetha that provides proper nourishment to the hair cells and helps in proper growth of hair.
Many people have dry hair due to different reasons. Dry hair fall of easily and dryness of scalp also produces itching of the scalp. Hair becomes dry due to lack of moisture and oil. There are three layers of hair. The outermost layer protects the inner layers. If the outer layer gets damaged, it causes dryness and excessive hair fall. Sebaceous glands are present in the skin that produces oil. People who have dry skin may have dry hair. When there is loss of natural oil from the hair, it causes dryness of hair. Dryness of hair may occur at any age.
Causes of dry hair
Dry hair may be caused by different causes. Dry hair looks dull and becomes brittle. Different causes of dry hair are:
- Dry hair may occur in the members of the same family. It means that it could be due to hereditary reasons.
- When hair lose strength and elasticity due to loss of natural oil, hair becomes dry.
- When there is damage to the outermost layer of hair, hair look dull.
- There are certain medical conditions that can produce dryness of hair.
- People who use harsh shampoos and other cosmetic substances to wash their hair may suffer from dryness of hair.
- Dry air and hot summer weather can also produce dryness of hair and scalp.
- Improper diet is also an important cause of dryness of hair.
- Excessive use of dryers damages the outer most layer and produces dryness and early hair fall.
- Excessive hairstyling makes the shafts of hair weak that causes hair fall and dryness.
- Swimmers who take swim in chlorinated water may also have hair fall.
- Drinking less amount of water causes dehydration of skin that produces hair dryness.
Signs and Symptoms
Dry hair may be accompanied with other symptoms as well that helps you to determine the hair problems. You may observe the following symptoms if you have dry hair:
- Your hair become dull and rough to touch
- There is no lustre or shine in your hair
- Hair becomes easily tangled
- Hair fall off easily
- You can see split ends in your hair
- Scalp becomes itchy
Home Remedies for Dry Hair
Use of harsh chemicals and shampoos damage the natural beauty of hair. It is important to replenish the lost nutrients of hair to make hair shiny and smooth. Some useful home remedies that may help to prevent dryness of hair are:
- Take unboiled milk in a cup. Dab a cotton ball and apply it all over the scalp. Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair with normal water properly.
- Sesame oil is also an excellent home remedy for the treatment of dry hair. You can apply sesame oil half an hour before washing your hair with Kesh Kanti Reetha shampoo. Sesame oil provides minerals and vitamins to your hair. You can also add one tablespoon of lemon juice in sesame oil to prevent dandruff.
- Apple cider vinegar is another important home remedy for the treatment of dry hair. Apply apple cider vinegar on your scalp regularly to provide nourishment to the scalp and root hairs. It provides proper nutrients to your hair and prevents dryness.
- Eggs work as a natural conditioner and provide essential nutrients to your hair. You can mix egg yolk with olive oil and apply it regularly on your scalp to recover the lost nutrients from hair roots. This is a wonderful home remedy to get rid of dry hair.
- Massage your hair with coconut oil. It is the best solution for dry hair. Massage your hair with fingers so that oil reaches to the deeper layers of your scalp and nourishes your hair roots.
- Take two table spoon of coconut oil and add a few curry leaves. Boil it for some time. Apply it all over the scalp with fingers. This is a wonderful home remedy. Wrap a towel for half an hour and then wash your hair with Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo.