There are many useful home remedies for multiple sclerosis that help to boost up the strength of muscles. Home remedies provide natural treatment for multiple sclerosis. Important home remedies for multiple sclerosis are given below:
- Omega 3 fatty acids are believed to be very effective for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. People suffering from MS should take foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids to boost up the immune system and muscular strength.
- Foods rich in vitamin D also help to prevent the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Therefore, one should drink milk and other milk product to enhance the levels of vitamin D. Sun is the best natural source to enhance vitamin D in the body.
- Take a glass of water and add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to it. Also add one teaspoon of honey to it and drink it two times in a day to get rid of the symptoms of MS.
- Ginger is also believed to be an excellent home remedy for multiple sclerosis. You can drink ginger tea, two or three times in a day to get relief.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry is also a wonderful home remedy for multiple sclerosis. Eat one or two amla everyday to boost up the energy. It is a rich source of immune boosting agents. You can also eat one or two teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of warm water every day in the morning.
- Turmeric is also an important natural herb that helps to get rid of MS symptoms. Add turmeric to your daily diet for preventing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
Natural remedies for multiple sclerosis
Package for multiple sclerosis consists of wonderful blend of natural remedies for multiple sclerosis. This package is a combination of herbs that help to get rid of the symptoms of MS and prevents complications. It is an alternative and cost effective treatment for multiple sclerosis. All the remedies in this package are natural and safe and do not produce any adverse or negative effects on the body. This package of natural remedies for multiple sclerosis may be used regularly to get the best results. The herbal remedies found in this package include the following:
1. Divya Ekangveer Rasa: It is said to be a wonderful herbal remedy for MS. This boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of weakness. It prevents formation of plaques in the nerve cells. It also gives quick relief from the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
2. Divya MahavattaVidhvamsana Rasa: It is also a great herbal remedy that provides proper nutrition to the nerve cells. It removes the sclerotic plaque formed on the nerve cells. It is excellent herbal remedy that helps to get rid of all the symptoms and also prevent complications.
3. Divya Pvala Pisht: It is found to be a natural solution for dealing with multiple sclerosis. It increases the energy of the brain cells and spinal cord nerve cells and removes sclerosis. It also gives relief from pain and other symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis.
4. Divya Giloy sat: This is a natural remedy and it is said to be one of the most important herbal remedy for multiple sclerosis. It provides energy to the brain cells and also boosts up the immune system. It prevents complications by boosting up the immune system.
5. Divya Brihad Vata Chintamani Rasa: It is a traditional herbal remedy that increases the strength of muscles and nerves. It helps to improve the strength of nerves and helps to get rid of the symptoms of weak nervous system. It reduces the formation of sclerotic plaques in the nerve cells.
6. Divya Ashwagandha churna: It is said to be a wonderful remedy that provides energy to the body cells and also boosts up the immune system. It is an excellent remedy to provide nutrition to the nerves cells and prevent multiple sclerosis.
Buy Package for Multiple Sclerosis
|1 Pack||$65||Free, Trackable|
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 together and divide it into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or milk.
Take 5gms of medicine no. 6, two times in a day with milk or honey after the meals.
Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects either brain, spinal cord or both at the same time. The cells and tissues become hard. Sclerotic patches are formed at a number of places in the brain and spinal cord. The main centres for the formation of sclerotic patches include the walls of the ventricles in the brain, the white matter, the pons and the medulla oblongata. Formation of sclerotic patches reduces the lumen of nerve fibres. It is an autoimmune disorder and it mainly affects the myelin sheath that basically provides a covering to the nerve cells. People often search for how to cure multiple sclerosis.
Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
There are a wide variety of causes. Generally, it is regarded as an autoimmune disease. Multiple sclerosis may be caused by numerous causes. There are many risk factors that add to the risk of developing multiple sclerosis.
- MS is found in the individuals of the same family. It means that genes may be transmitted from parents to their children.
- Infection is also an important risk factor. Recurrent infections increase the risk of developing multiple sclerosis.
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, syphilis, herpes, etc. increase the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Any injury to the brain or spinal cord nerve cells also is a risk factor for producing multiple sclerosis.
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis
People suffering from multiple sclerosis may have different sets of symptoms depending upon the part of the brain involved. It also depends upon the stage of the disease. Some of the common symptoms that may occur in the people suffering from MS are:
- The first symptom that appears due to the affection of brain cells is headache. A person will complain of frequent headaches.
- Vertigo may be present along with headache.
- Disturbance of vision may be present due to MS.
- Weakness and trembling of extremities due to weak nervous system.
- Patient may complain of pain in different body parts.
- Patient experiences difficulty in performing daily living activities.