Cirrhosis of the liver is a serious disease of the liver and in this disease the liver becomes abnormal in structure and function. The liver cells get damaged and there is inflammation of the cells that causes scarring while getting repaired. The remaining cells multiply and form nodules. Cirrhosis of the liver may be caused due to excessive alcohol drinking, intake of fatty diet and certain medications. Viruses and any other autoimmune disease may also be responsible for producing cirrhosis of the liver. Liver is one of the main organs of our body and it performs some of the vital functions in our body for normal functioning. It helps to remove toxic substances from the body and helps to regulate the amount of glucose and fats in the blood. Thus, it is very important that liver should function normally. In cirrhosis of the liver, there is disturbed functioning of the liver cells. Though new liver cells are constantly formed but they fail to perform their function properly, which leads to the symptoms of the cirrhosis of the liver. Liver fails to remove the harmful chemicals from the blood and this may cause accumulation of toxic substances in the blood. Liver is also responsible for producing bile which helps in the digestion of fats. In the absence of normal functioning liver fails to produce required amount of bile and thus digestion problems may occur.
Symptoms of cirrhosis of liver
There are few symptoms of cirrhosis of liver in early stages. Some of the common symptoms that may occur with cirrhosis of the liver are given below:
- Patient will feel weak and tired
- There is constant fatigue
- Patient will have loss of appetite and would not like to eat anything
- There is easy bruising of any part of the body
- In severe cases, there may be swelling of the legs and feet due to accumulation of water
- There is itching of the skin
- Patient may lose weight due to decreased appetite
- There is pain or tenderness on the right side of the abdomen
- There is confusion and dizziness in advanced cases of cirrhosis of liver
- Jaundice may occur in advanced disease
- Colour of the stool becomes black and tarry
- Urine also becomes dark in colour
Buy Package for Cirrhosis
Package for cirrhosis of the liver :-
Divya Sarvakalpa Kwath: It is one of the best herbal remedies for the cirrhosis of the liver. This supports liver for the normal functioning.
Divya Kayakalp Kwath: This is another useful remedy for the liver. This natural remedy helps to support liver for normal and healthy functioning of the liver. It helps to get rid of signs and symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver.
Divya Praval Panchamrit Ras: This natural remedy has been traditionally used for the treatment of any type of liver disease. This is a useful herbal remedy for cirrhosis of the liver and prevents complications of the liver cirrhosis when taken regularly.
Divya Kasis Bhasm: It is found to be an excellent remedy for the liver dysfunctions. This natural remedy greatly helps to boost up the immune system and prevent any complications of the liver cirrhosis.
Divya Swarna Makshika Bhasma: This natural remedy for cirrhosis of the liver is a useful option to increase the strength of the liver. It also helps in the formation of new and healthy cells of the liver so that liver may function normally.
Amrta / Giloy Sat / Gulvel Satva: this is an essential and natural herbal remedy that helps to help liver for normal functioning. It supports liver to function normally without producing any side effects.
Divya Svarna Basanta Malati: It is one of the best known liver remedies from the ancient world. This remedy is used traditionally to boost up the energy and help people with liver cirrhosis to get rid of their signs and symptoms naturally.
Divya Udaramrta Vati: It is an excellent herbal remedy that is found to be very effective for preventing the complications that may arise in the cirrhosis of the liver. This remedy helps to prevent further damage to the liver cells.
Divya Arogyavardhini Vati: This natural remedy is again a wonderful remedy for the prevention of liver cirrhosis. It naturally helps liver to function normally and prevent damage to the liver cells when taken regularly.
Home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver
- Vegetable juice including spinach juice and carrot juice is extremely helpful in preventing the signs and symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver. Take one glass of vegetable juice everyday to restore normal functioning of the liver.
- Avoid eating too many fats and add more carbohydrates for quick recovery of the liver cells.
- Green vegetables such as radish are very helpful in raw form in getting rid of signs and symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver.
- Take one glass of butter milk and sprinkle some cumin seeds powder on it and drink it every day to get rid of cirrhosis of the liver and for supporting its healthy functioning.
- Papaya is also an excellent remedy for the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver at home. This natural fruit helps to support liver for healthy functioning. It quickly helps to restore the functioning of the liver.
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it may aggravate the condition and may produce complications.
- Drink more water to eliminate toxic substances from the body and for quick recovery of the normal liver functioning.
- Take low sodium diet because a diet high in salt may produce retention of water and increase the swelling of feet and legs.
- Try to avoid use of over the counter medications especially the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Avoid self medication and consult your physician in any emergency.
- Avoid processed food as these may be difficult to digest by the liver. Take healthy and nutritious diet to boost up the immune system and for quick recovery from the disease.