Home remedies support liver naturally. People suffering from hepatitis may take home remedies to support the normal functioning of liver. Home remedies may be taken along with other conventional remedies to treat the symptoms of hepatitis. Important home remedies for liver are discussed below:
- Papaya is a wonderful home remedy for liver. It provides natural liver support for proper functioning. People suffering from hepatitis should eat papaya every day.
- Take papaya seeds and dry them. Grind them to make powder. Eat half a teaspoon of this powder everyday to support normal liver functioning.
- Radish also helps to get rid of symptoms of hepatitis. Radish juice is a wonderful home remedy for people suffering from hepatitis.
- Bottle gourd juice is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that help in normal functioning of the liver. Drink a glass of bottle gourd juice to treat hepatitis.
Buy Package for Hepatitis
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$81.50||Free, Trackable|
How to cure hepatitis?
Individuals suffering from hepatitis search the web to find how to cure hepatitis. There are many natural and herbal remedies that help to cure hepatitis naturally. Herbal remedies are safe for liver. Herbal remedies provide nutritional support to the liver. Herbs are believed to be traditionally effective. Package of herbal remedies for hepatitis is a wonderful blend of natural herbs that support liver naturally for optimum functioning. The herbal remedies found in this package are:
1. Divya Sarva-Kalpa Kvatha: This is a wonderful herbal remedy. It provides natural liver support and helps to get rid of hepatitis symptoms. It reduces flatulence and also improves liver functions naturally.
2. Divya Pravala Pancamrta: It is known to be a natural remedy for liver. It is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of all the signs and symptoms. It helps liver to function normally.
3. Divya Kasisa Bhasma: It is believed to be a traditional herbal remedy for normal liver functioning. This herbal remedy provides nutrition to the liver cells. It prevents liver from any damage.
4. Divya Swarna Maksika Bhasma: It is a unique herbal remedy that helps in normal functioning of the liver. It quickly helps to recover from the symptoms of hepatitis. It provides quick relief from pain and tenderness of the liver.
5. Amrta / Giloy Satva / Gulvel Satva: It is found to be a natural remedy that supports normal liver functioning. It reduces inflammation of the liver cells. It boosts up the immune system and provides quick relief.
6. Divya Svarna Basanta Malati: It is a great natural remedy that is a natural treatment for hepatitis. It enhances immunity and prevents hepatitis symptoms. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of hepatitis.
7. Divya Udaramrta Vati: This herbal remedy helps to prevent complications. It may be taken regularly to get rid of hepatitis. It is a wonderful remedy for digestive disorders.
8. Divya Arogyavardhani Vati: This natural remedy supports liver for optimum functioning. It reduces infection and helps to get rid of inflammation of the liver cells.
9. Divya Punar Navadi Mandur: It is a unique remedy that helps to get rid of hepatitis naturally without producing any side effects. It offers quick relief and resolve symptoms of hepatitis without producing any adverse effects.
10. Syonaka Kwatha: It is made from natural herb and gives immediate relief from pain. It reduces inflammation and prevents recurrent attacks of infection. It makes your liver normal.
Dosage and mode of administration
Boil medicine no.1 in 400 ml of water till it reduces to 100 ml. strain the mixture and take two times in a day before meals.
Mix medicine no. 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one at night before meals with water or honey.
Take one tablet from medicine no. 7, 8 and 9, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner with water or milk.
What is hepatitis?
Hepatitis refers to the inflammation in the liver. It is a viral disease and there are different types of hepatitis depending upon the type of virus that attacks the liver cells. The different types of hepatitis are named after the name of the virus that attacks the liver cells such as hepatitis A, B and C. These are the three common forms of hepatitis. It may affect people of any age. Hepatitis A is transmitted through food and water. It produces mild infection and patient may recover quickly. Hepatitis B is the worst type as it is a sexually transmitted disease. Hepatitis C is transmitted through infected needles. Other diseases of the liver such as cirrhosis can also lead to hepatitis.
How to prevent hepatitis?
Hepatitis may be prevented by taking some precautions. Some important points are given below for preventing hepatitis:
- One should wash hands before and after eating food.
- Avoid eating stale food from the market.
- Wash raw vegetables properly before eating.
- People having multiple partners should take suitable precautions to prevent infection.
- Sharing of needles should be avoided.
- Razors, toothbrushes and other such things should not be shared with anyone.
- One should eat a well balanced diet to prevent proper nutrients to the body.
- Exercise and yoga also helps in proper functioning of the liver.
- Pregnant women should go for regular checkup to diagnose the infection at an early stage.
- Alcohol should be avoided by the people who suffer from any kind of liver problem.
- Stress should be reduced by taking special precautions. Meditation helps to boost up immunity.
- Processed foods should be avoided as they may contain harmful ingredients.
- People with weak immune system should eat fresh fruits and vegetables to boost up immune system.
- Children should be vaccinated on time to prevent infection.
- Tea and coffee may also harm the functioning of the liver.